Good Rape Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We own you, bitch. Tell me you understand."

Once more, he nodded in the affirmative and uttered a muffled "Mmmm hhhhhmmm."

Missy pulled her fingers out of Tim's gently sucking mouth.

"You know what to do, Muffin," Claudia said gently and encouragingly in his ear.

He did. He swallowed.

He began to quietly cry, once more.

Again, he wondered if he actually could survive this.

Claudia beamed up at her lover. Once more, with just smiles, they affirmed their understanding of what they could now do to this boy.

"Let me ask you again: are you our Party-girl."

Demoralized he nodded his understanding that he was now, in fact, their Party-girl.

"Say it," she beamed.

"I...I'm...I'm your Party...Party-girl."

"That's a girl!" Claudia used the knife edge of her hand to scoop up nearly a full palm full of his come. "Open up, Baby-girl."

In a daze, he complied.

She rubbed it off in his mouth and was pleased to see that he did what Party-girls do, what Party-girls naturally do, he swallowed it all.

Missy fed him some more.

There was so much cum on him and most of it had already run down onto the bed.

The women enjoyed feeding him and for his part, he did what was expected.

Tim was no longer present as he was in a dissociative state. Some other separate part of his personality seemed to operate his body in an utterly compliant way.

Just as well.

The women went on to have the best time as they continually gag-banged him.

His cock never went soft. He remained at rock hard, rigid attention throughout the ordeal.

He was in a rape blackout. Occasionally, he'd come back to himself only to discover they'd rearranged his body into a different position as they continued to fuck him.

The thing he hated the most, the thing that forced him to continuously re-enter his fugue state was that it did feel good. It was better than good. He liked it.

He was their Party-girl and he knew it. So he'd go away.

And they kept raping him.

He'd come back and discover they were spit-roasting him and then he'd go away.

He'd come back and discover he was being fucked from behind while his face was buried in someone's crotch. He thought he might need this. So he went away.

It continued.

The women came many times and had the best time.

They made him cum several times and each time they were amazed and delighted with his volcanic eruptions. They guessed he must have swallowed at least a cup of his own cum that night. Each time, he came, they were delighted that he remained rigid for their continuous raping pleasure.

*

He awoke in the morning, on the floor, in a completely confused state. He did not even know where he was.

Quietly he got dressed and left.

He thanked god he drove and did not have to walk home.

In his bathroom mirror, he saw what they had done to him and remembered it with horror. They'd given him a complete facial with his own cum. They smeared it over every square inch of his face like it was some sort of skin-care mask.

He began crying as he sank to the bathroom floor and curled into a ball.