Good Rape Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he saw all the good in Claudia as well. She was beautiful and exciting. She was really smart even though she did construction. She was fun.

Yeah, but she made fun of me.

Oh my god, I have to stop being so sensitive and learn how to take a joke!

It made no sense to still like her, but he did anyway. He knew there was so much potential in Claudia and had to admit he was still interested despite everything that had happened that night.

Actually, everything that I brought on myself. She just has strong needs and I crossed the line with her.

That realization was exciting to him. He was so beyond his childish notions of saving himself for marriage. He wanted a partner with a strong sex drive.

And what they did that night was sort of what he came to think of as punishment sex. Previously, he had no conception of this sort, had now idea it might have a place in a romantic relationship, but he had to admit he was just learning about adult relationships. The idea of punishment sex actually made a lot of sense when he thought about it honestly and objectively.

And I had it coming.

If we were actually together as a couple, it would be much more like it's supposed to be.

He imagined they'd be fucking like every other straight couple.

And she probably would not have to punish me like that very often. Like only when I deserved it. He knew if they were an actual couple, he would not be holding out and she would not see him as a tease anymore.

*

"Claudia, my darling cousin, you will be able to shape how they see themselves. It's," Felicity took a long, slow, steadying breath, "breath taking."

Having seen how their extremely dignified cousin literally lost her breath in the telling, the twins were convinced.

"And there will be physical changes."

"How will it affect a guy."

Felicity smiled. "Good. I'm glad you have chosen a boy...

*

He'd considered going to the doctor but what would he tell her? He was masturbating more?

I'm a young man. That's just part of it.

Would he tell her that he now had to jerk off for fifteen to twenty minutes in order to cum? Too embarrassing.

Most bizarre was how much semen he was now producing.

Previously, he figured he produced two or three tablespoons of ejaculate when he came. He had no point of reference, but neither did he have reason to question what was normal. It was normal to him.

Now he was producing a quarter cup, easily. Each time he came, he produce so much it was almost disturbing and made quite a mess.

It seemed to take forever for him to cum, but when he did, it went on forever as he just kept shooting.

Curious, he shot down into a measuring cup. The fist jet came out so powerfully, some of it bounced up and out of the container. Yet he experienced a few orgasms that produced nearly a half cup of seamen.

While shocking, he wondered if it really meant something was wrong. It was understood that some people were outliers. Yet he did not want to view it as an outcome of what he was beginning to think of as an awkward date with Claudia.

*

"Talk to me about the physical changes."

Enthusiastically, "Yeah," chimed in Elle. She bit her lower lip in anticipation.

The girls were beyond intrigued.

*

Was it rape? Like actual rape?

Yes, she did things to him without his consent. That much was clear.

Obviously I didn't say hey, let's do this. But that does not mean it was actual rape, like what a man does to a woman. That's totally wrong.

He knew that when he came home that night and for some time afterward, he was convinced that he was a rape victim. Yet as time passed, he had to question it all.

To begin with, I like her.

He was sure that he was past liking her, actually.

Like, I'm into her. Romantically.

He wondered if it could technically be considered rape if the two people were romantically interested in one another.

She'd said she raped him, but looking back on it, it was more like a figure of speech.

The facts were pretty clear and when stacked up, hard to refute.

First, I am into her. Way.

Second, I was turned on. I was not into it all in the moment, but I was aroused the whole time.

The whole time.

Could it really be rape if my body is responding that way? Maybe not at first, but eventually, I was liking it.

It was just a little bit of punishment sex is all. I just have to do a better job of not irritating her. I can do that.

He reasoned that his sexual teasing was something he'd need to check in the future. Besides, he reasoned, they'd already gone pretty far in a pretty short period of time. In a certain, odd way, he was not a virgin anymore.

I'll need to be a little more accommodating is all. If I'm going to be in a relationship, I'm going to have to be flexible and realize I'm not always going to have things my way. I can't be selfish all the time.

*

No, what she did was just wrong. I need to fix this!

*

He'd gone over there to confront her and wound up making her lunch and rubbing her feet in silence as she watched her movie.

Since then he has spent a great deal of his non-masturbatory time, rationalizing his attraction to Claudia

*

After he'd made her lunch, he attended to her feet as she watched her movie.

"Claudia, can we..."

"Shut up."

This really hurt his feelings but he did shut up. His massaging of her feet went uninterrupted.

He reminded himself that she was just a little rough around the edges but with time, that would change. She just needed to be domesticated.

Additionally, the mere fact that it hurt his feelings was sort of a test which proved to him that his feelings for her were true.

*

Things were happening just as her cousin said they would. She was only surprised because it was just so unreal. She'd raped and utterly unmanned him. She'd completely humiliated him. She'd slapped him, spanked him, made him suck her strap-on and then fucked him against his will.

All these considerations were starting to turn her on.

Stop it. Think.

She'd degraded him to his core.

If she kept up the consideration, she'd have to get some relief.

Stop it, now. Where are we going with this?

Instantly, she knew she was bullshitting herself. She knew where she was taking this.

*

After the movie, she told him to get out. His heart sank. But she said she'd call and he clung to this hope.

By the time he got home, he wondered what the hell had gotten into him. He'd gone over there to tell her off but wound up rubbing her feet.

He was thrilled when she said he was good at massaging her feet but still...

She'd worked that day and her feet were a little stinky. It was a little unbecoming and definitely not lady-like.

Not too strong but I could smell them.

And then he did not mind so much.

She does construction so she works hard and is on her feet all day. No big.

It was weird because he found he did not mind the way they smelled. He imagined if they were closer to his face, they might smell stronger... He wondered how strong they'd smell.

He caught an objective glimpse of himself sniffing and licking her feet and he had to shut it out of his mind as the consideration was inherently perverted and disturbing.

*

The boy had completely lost his bearings. Once at home, he gained clarity once more, for a time.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I rubbed her stinky, fucking feet and she's my rapist!

*

Yet with that passing, he came to see it all differently, he once more, began to see it from Claudia's perspective.

*

So he waited for her to call and while he did, he came to a much better understanding of just what happened that fateful night. It had all been a huge misunderstanding and he was very encouraged that they would in fact get their relationship back on track.

He even thought about calling Elle.

*

Claudia and Missy calmly discussed some of their past relationship challenges and with a little distance, even saw some of the humor in their failure. They saw their past issues the same way. They were both alphas, they both had some aggression "issues" and things just got too heated at times.

Further, they agreed that aggression was only an issue, situationally. With someone else, someone submissive, someone who was attracted to a bit of aggression, there'd be no issue at all.

And they missed one another.

And they flirted with one another.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

And Missy was... curious. How could she not be?

*

Finally! Oh my god, finally!

It had only been 3 days since his last visit.

For three days, he'd been thinking about their relationship.

Of course it was not what he grew up expecting. Life did not always come packaged or gift wrapped, after all. They were going to be one of those sort of outstanding odd couples.

But odd couples work! Opposites attract! We are going to work together to make this amazing.

And yes, she was a bit aggressive, maybe even a little too aggressive. She slapped him.

But I did have it coming.

He was out of line and nearly hysterical when she'd done it.

Like, it was just her way of shaking me out of my little tissy-fit.

There was no room for violence in a relationship so they'd work on that together. But he knew he had to be more reasonable too. He knew he'd been out of line.

And is slapping really violence? Like if she's irritated enough, maybe it's reasonable...but like only if I'm totally asking for it.

He kept it all within reason, after all.

I mean, it was not her fault. I totally deserved the slap. Like, in the future, I can't always be so irritating.

The spanking was another matter. He knew that couples played spanking games. He'd read about adult relationships and understood it as kinky play.

Of course it made no sense at all for the woman to spank the man. That was completely upside-down. If spanking had a place in a relationship, it was only natural for the man to spank the woman.

That's how it works.

This consideration was obvious to him and made clear to him by the male dominated world he did not even question.

I mean, that's just how it's supposed to work. It's nature.

For them, it certainly hadn't been that way.

...but it was fun, in a way.

He tried not to think about how much it burned.

He reasoned that if it was just a playtime game, they kept it private and she was a bit gentler in temperament and force, it could be fun. He imagined taking gentle spankings over her knee and thought he might enjoy that.

When he tried to imagine spanking Claudia, he experienced a shiver of fear.

*

And now that he realized they were beginning an actual relationship, he liked all the nick-names she had for him. They made him feel desirable and he thought the whole thing romantic.

*

She called to tell him to come over and he was vibrating with excitement.

He vibrated from another feeling he worked very hard not to look at.

He was nearly shaking with fear.

*

Okay, there is something a little scary about Claudia, so what. She's just a sexy, bad-ass girl. I can handle this. The two of us are going to be just fine. We just need a little time to find our way.

He smiled as he reached for her door bell. Just before doing so, the smile left his face and he realized he could hardly breath. He saw his hand was shaking and just then a voice emerged.

What the fuck are you doing? She raped you! You know what happens when you go through that door. Get the fuck out of here!

He froze.

He almost turned away...before he reconsidered how pretty and exciting she was. He thought about how much he'd missed her in the 3 days since he last saw her.

He thought about how much she turned him on.

He thought about his near constant sexual obsession with Claudia.

If he were paying attention, he'd have noticed that it his near to constant obsession was exclusive. His imagining never wandered. There was only Claudia.

How could this be wrong when all I've done is wait for her to call me? She just needs a little domestication. A little bit of taming. No, this will work.

His hand was, ever so slightly but still visibly shaking so it proved easier to knock.

*

"Bring Dixie! Oh, and Piper," Claudia added excitedly before hanging up.

Claudia and Missy thought it funny to name the various members of their dildo collection.

Her lady was coming over.

Is she coming home?

*

Claudia was relieved to know that Missy missed her as much as it went the other way around. There was joy and emotional relief in their reuniting.

Yet they were being open and honest about their past issues. These issues were not behind them.

*

"And this might not work."

"But it might." Missy smiled.

Oh my god, she's gorgeous.

The two embraced and kissed passionately. Together they were immersed in passionate joy.

"He'll be here soon."

*

Tim was surprised to see they were not alone.

There was this tall, gorgeous stranger in Claudia's living room. While they were about the same height, this woman seemed taller than him. She seemed to take up more space. Without a word spoken, she seemed to take up too much space.

Tim was confused and more than disappointed. He wanted alone time with Claudia. At last they would enjoy a bit of romance.

This woman's presence seemed to interrupt all that. Standing to her side and a little behind Claudia, this woman had her hand on Claudia's shoulder. It looked...

This is all wrong.

Though he should have known, he'd been date raped in this very living room, he had no idea how wrong things were going to get.

He entered as was expected.

From behind, he heard Claudia deadbolt and chain the door. That sense of imprisonment came back in a rush.

What did you expect. She is who you knew her to be, you fucking idiot.

To Tim, "This is Missy."

What the fuck?

He experienced a spike of possessive jealousy. He knew they'd been lovers.

Why is she here?

She strode his way, appraising him. As she began to circle around him, he turned to keep her in front of him. She reached out to his shoulder and pushed him back to where he'd been standing.

He complied with the silent command. It had been like this with Claudia.

Fear.

Her bearing, her movement was casual and seemed almost leisure. And Tim found it completely intimidating. His momentary jealousy was forgotten and replaced by a clear sense of threat.

Missy sat on the couch and Claudia sat with her and moved into Missy's side in an obviously intimate way.

"Turn around," commanded Missy.

Tim hesitated, once more distracted by his reemergent jealousy brought about by their blatant coupling.

Why am I here? If they are together... Why did she call me here?

"You heard her, Princess, turn around."

He was suddenly heart broken that she'd used his pet name in front of another. Heart broken and profoundly embarrassed since it was female reference.

It's only supposed to be in private.

This was wrong to Tim and he did not want to comply and his face turned a deep shade of shame because he knew he would do as he was told.

So he demonstrated his rebellion by spinning too fast. Instantly he regretted it. Not only was it clearly petulant, but his feeling of shameful powerlessness would be compounded when she told him to do it again. "...slowly this time."

"Now, now, Kitten, you know that won't do. Again, the way I've trained you."

You didn't train me!

Even though unspoken, he heard how childish and weak his retort sounded.

But she was wrong! There was no "training!"

He was not a performance animal!

I did that because I enjoyed it! I did that for me.

He kept his half truth to himself as he did as expected.

"Good boy."

Claudia enjoyed keeping the boy's gender references fluid. She knew the psychological reaction he experienced with this and not only did she find that amusing, it sort of turned her on. It was not quite, but it almost felt like dirty talk. She knew it wasn't dirty talk because she'd be doing it all the time and wherever she wanted.

"You will do as you're told, won't you, Princess?"

What the fuck.

It came back in a flash. Once more he was in Claudia's house of horrors. Once more he was trapped. Once more came the dawning realization that he was here as her victim.

His carefully constructed fantasy came crashing down. With one little push, the construct that he'd created to justify his proximity to Claudia shattered before him.

He was on the rape floor.

This was where it happened.

This is were he understood imprisonment. And there was more to this. He could not quite grasp what it was but it was disturbing. This sense of being trapped, of confinement was not all there was. Yet he had no time to think on it.

With his hesitation, Claudia sprung off the couch, took two long strides and with an expression Tim could only think of was pure, unadulterated aggression, and slapped his face.

Staring him down, her chin went up in an expression that at once questioned what he was going to do about it while simultaneously demonstrating her arrogant understand that she already knew he couldn't do a fucking thing.

It was delivered with force and it's clap seemed to ring through the apartment.

The shock was overwhelming and all the fear of Claudia, the terror perpetrated upon him from the previous week, once more possessed his mind and body.

To Missy, it was lovely. To Claudia, it was both satisfying and profoundly arousing.

"I asked you a question, little boy. You will answer me, do I make myself clear."

Just then, she sounded like his mother when she was vexed and punished him.

"Yes...I'm sorry. Yes, I'll do as I'm told."

Claudia turned to Missy with a huge smile. Silently she said, "See what what I mean? Do you understand now?"

It was not like Missy doubted her, but it was altogether different when seen with her own eyes.

Missy was stunned. For two beats, she held her breath, completely shocked by what she just watched.

It was by far the hottest thing she'd ever seen in her life. This stunningly beautiful, sex demon, leapt up, moved like a cat up to this boy and slapped him as hard as she could imagine slapping anybody.

And he projected fear with his whole body.

It wasn't just her nipples; Missy could feel her entire breasts became erect from what she'd witnessed. Hair was standing on end and her body came alive.

It's so beautiful!

And he's so scared. Look at him, he's cowering from her but he stays. Stay's like a bitch.

Missy knew aggression and she knew aggressive sex, but this was different. There was a rapy element to this. The boy wasn't into being slapped. It would have been a turn on no matter what, but it was hotter because it was nonconsensual.

Yet, just then, she noticed he was hard. So overwhelmed, he didn't notice it himself.

Erection or not, this boy was not into being slapped down. Which is what made it so audacious, so beautiful and so sexy.

Not even meaning to, it somehow just came out of her mouth, "Can I do it?"

Happily, "Yes! That's what I've been telling you! We can do this to him."

So shocked was Tim, he almost blacked out. Then he questioned if he heard what he of course knew he'd heard. Yet so sideways was his world, it made sense to question reality.

"Please, Pretty Girl, take a turn. It's fun. I'm telling you, feels so good that once you start..."

Tim was terrified.

What is happening here.

He was regarded as a thing. A thing to be slapped. Apparently it was fun to slap him.

Where the fuck am I?

And then he re-lived it. The realization was inescapable.

I was raped here by this woman. I was raped long and hard.

I came back to her.

I'm here again and it's weirder...and scarier. Oh my god, what am I going to do?

The answer was crystal clear: whatever it took to survive.