Good Rape Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though he could hardly breath and he knew he might just suffocate to death, he felt comfort and peace. And in this there was familiarity. And there was desire in this. Profound desire.

Not all of the previous rape was remembered by the boy. Much of it had been blacked out. For reasons of emotional survival, he'd gone into a sort of rape black-out. Suddenly it came back to him: he'd been here before. She'd had several orgasms while sitting on his face and in doing so, she'd made him cum too.

It was strange in that within seconds of her mounting his face, he was as close to cuming as he could get, but he just sort of hovered there. He experienced this for no more than a dozen seconds, but already it was somewhat maddening. He did not care if Missy kept slapping his penis and a part of him wanted her to if only to trigger his orgasm.

With Claudia sitting pretty, with Claudia as happy as a little girl, Missy went back to kissing her.

There was perfection in this moment. Each marveled at the other's beauty as they enjoyed the most sensuous and delicate kiss.

Claudia gyrated ever so slowly as she fully appreciated Tim's face pushed deep into her crotch. Though still wearing her panties, his nose was deep in her asshole and his mouth was positioned perfectly beneath her happy little-girl pussy. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations tickling her mind and body.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I've got my Lover back!

She brought her hands to Missy's cheeks as she broke the kiss. With a devilish look, she stared her question to her Love. Though they'd been apart for some time, they were right back in tune with one another. They'd always had a remarkable ability to communicate without words.

Wanna? You ready?

Missy nodded and then added, "Yeah, I am."

"Do you want to do her first?" asked Claudia.

"Of course I do! You won't need to ask twice."

Claudia laughed at Missy's exuberance and felt it herself. This was just fun!

There was something about the question that troubled Tim but he was not sure what it was. Obviously the whole context was surreal and disturbing. But there was something more to it all.

Missy dismounted and fitted herself with Dixie, her double sided dildo. Claudia too dismounted and guided Tim over on his stomach, bent over the end of the bed.

Claudia applied the packet of Bacon Grease to Missy's cock and each enjoyed the moment and the sense of togetherness.

"Oh my god, this just feels so right. I'm so happy we are back together. I've missed you."

"Missed you bad, girl!"

"Oh wait, I almost forgot that I wanted to do something. Let's get her on her back."

The bed was tall and so was Missy. With his ass at the edge of the mattress and his knees bent and spread, he was in the perfect position.

Dixie was a big girl and Missy had a fare amount of experience with doing boys this way. She used to do her little brother this way somewhat regularly. It would take a little patience going in.

She positioned herself between his legs and readied herself. When she touched his anus, he almost seemed to dilate a little, if that were possible. Obviously it had been a trick of the light.

Claudia gripped Dixie near the head, putting it right on Tim's boy pussy and when she did, she gave Missy a very excited, wide eyes nod.

Missy wondered if he'd fight her and almost hoped he would. There was nothing he could do to keep her out and the struggle might be fun.

She and Dixie would subdue him no matter what he did.

You're getting raped no matter what, boy.

She was astonished when he took Dixie's entire head with very little resistance.

This did not make sense. She knew that to do this right and to gain penetration, she should have maybe needed five times the amount of lube than what was on her cock. For starters.

Too, she expected to take at least a few straining minutes to get this far into him.

Tim's eyes were wide and his mouth was gaping, but she knew that he'd only been taken once before, had not nearly enough lube and that Dixie should almost literally be ripping him a new asshole.

Not sure what to make of it, she grabbed him by the waist and pushed all the way into him.

"OH........GOD! OH MY GOD! Big! So big!"

"I know," responded Claudia, "Feels good!"

She gave his massive, rock hard cock a few strokes, apparently as a reminder that he was hard. "You love this. Love being filled. Love your new Master. Love pleasing your new Master. Take her cock, Muffin. You belong to Missy now too. Say it."

Survive. Just say it. Say it!

"I belong to Missy."

"Again. And, 'She's my master'."

"I...I belong to Missy. She's...she's my...my...my Master now, too."

There was something especially terrible in the utterance. In the saying, he heard and felt the truth in it. Something in the universe shifted. And there was permanence in ownership. In the saying, it seemed he was forging the fetters of his own mental bondage.

"My Master."

Missy smiled down at him.

Oh my god! This is real!

Missy could not even to begin to understand how this might change her life.

Missy held for a moment to let Claudia have her fun.

"Good girl. Yes, she owns you too. She's your Master. You will always obey and please Master."

Swinging suddenly, "Just want to play with her cute, little titties."

Tim was mortified.

Claudia began to harshly pinch his little nipples and joyed at watching his features contort. "Yeah, you like it, Party-girl. Little party-piglet likes her titties twisted."

It did feel good to the boy and he felt his cock flex.

Claudia removed her surgical glove and Missy began fucking their boy in earnest.

She began with a slow but steady, full cock thrust: drive, fill, repeat. She paced it just slow enough such that she was able to pull out and see the crown each time. She wanted him to have that sensation of near re-penetration with each thrust.

Once more, the rape was on and Tim was manic. He was being violated in the most intimate way. It was such an odd sensation having her inside of him. Everything about it felt wrong and and somehow physically offensive. It was as though he body knew this was not supposed to be happening. His thoughts aside, it was as though his body knew it was not supposed to be being used this way.

Yet it was not entirely unpleasant.

They were so casual and sedate about it all, but they were fucking crazy.

Who does this? What's wrong with them?

Just like last time, he had only one goal and that was survival.

It went on.

As it continued, he found himself careening from one emotional extreme to another.

She fucked him with her huge cock.

The survivor, the part of himself that had been here before, focused on enduring it all. He knew he had to be just strong enough to hold on. He knew it would be over and his flash fear that they might kill him no longer concerned him. That was just panic thinking, he was sure. And in this mind set, he tried to leave his body.

She kept fucking him. Slow, steady, in and out.

As she did, Claudia, who was sitting on the bed next to his head, kept brushing his face with her pretty hand while looking down at him. It was such a demonstrably tender thing. She was so terribly pretty with her lion's mane of dirty blonde hair framing her perfect face.

In and out again and again...

In a voice that sounded like it was supposed to be used to calm a traumatized toddler, "Baby-girl needs this. Baby-girl needed this so bad. Craving it."

And Claudia would bring him back to it all.

Filling...

Sweetly, "Yes, filling you. So, so very satisfying.

There was something deep down that was satisfying. It made no sense but he did just then recognize it. There was the remembrance of satisfaction in this, too. He'd blocked it out, but he now remembered, as though it was a far away memory, that he'd felt a sort of completeness, a satisfaction the first time Claudia had done this to him.

"You're going to obsess about this, Cupcake. It just feels so good..."

And as he looked up into her perfect beauty, he felt Missy's cock slowly driving into him.

"...Party-girl's just gonna need it all the time. If you're not being sexually used, you're just not gonna feel quite right..."

They must have used a great deal of lube as Missy's big, beautiful cock was just gliding in and out. So wet.

"Thinking to yourself, 'Thank god it's in me!" she laughed.

"Even if you're scared, you're gonna need it." In the most mocking, baby voice, "Poor, little girl is so a-scared." Her pout morphed into a smile, "But you are still gonna need it. Cuz it satisfies you."

Tim was profoundly bothered by everything she was saying. There was recognition in this. For 10 straight day, he obsessed over her raping him. When he was not trying to justify why it really was not an actual, honest to god rape, he was fantasizing and masturbating to remembrances of Claudia spanking him or using his mouth for her pleasure. He might have literally shot of a gallon of cum thinking about, obsessing on this, and the shame was overwhelming. He'd never forgive himself.

She fucked...

But this, the fucking, he kept from his mind. It was too horrible and so far beyond what he could bring himself to think about. It was terrible and a crime and immoral. It was by far the most terrible thing that had ever happened to him.

A woman should NEVER do this to a man. It was the wrongest thing he could imagine in the whole, wide world of adult relations. Just as wrong would be for a man to want this from a woman.

Hands on his hips, shifting his weight as she pushed in and pulled out.

Missy marveled at how wet he was. It made no sense.

The...worst...thing...ever! Oh god!

"Oh god! Hmmmmmmm!"

And for sure it happened to him. It was perpetrated upon him and his sense of victimization was profound.

She did it to me!

He squealed.

"And you're still gonna hate this. I mean, yeah, you're gonna need it. Like all the time, but every time you get it, you are gonna hate how it makes you feel, you know, like as a man. A man. Huh, that's pretty funny."

Missy, "You feel like a man now, Cupcake?"

He was breathing heavily, in time with her penetration. While he was internalizing what she'd asked him, she seemed to be speaking to him from some great distance in space and time.

Missy slapped his face hard to bring him back to this place and time. I asked you a question, bitch. Answer me."

Claudia laughed, utterly delighted.

"No."

"No. Definitely not a man. Men don't get raped. Boys get raped. Party-girls get raped."

While being raped, he was utterly and completely out of control of his life and especially his body. She'd commandeered his body, took it against his will, but to what extent did she affect his mind?

Once more, he was overwhelmed by a sense of panic. He was quite literally pinned down by Missy's big, hard stinger.

His moment of troubling clarity was all over his face and it thrilled Claudia. She knew he was fully present. "Finally you get what you need. Baby-girl needs it so badly."

Smooth, steady, wet glide. In and out.

She smiled lovingly down at him as she saw the tears stream anew down the sides of his face.

Yes! He's understanding.

"Yes, baby-girl, you need cock. Cock. You need our cocks. You need rape. Say it. Let's say it, Baby-girl, Say: I need rape."

Missy maintained a steady, firm fucking.

Crying, he shook his head in the negative. It was certainly too terrible to even consider.

"Come on Party-girl, say it. I need rape. Come on, you can do it," she encouraged with a hopeful but confident smile.

Openly sobbing now, "No!" He shook his head from side to side, rejecting her expectation. "No, no, no!"

Needing and expecting his cooperation, Claudia was struck with clarity. Turning to Missy, "Hold on, Lover girl."

Missy stopped.

"Pull out of him slowly."

He felt her big cock slowly pulling out and then...

But...

It was good that she stopped. Yet he felt so empty. His mind told him it was good she was out, but his body communicated something very different.

She read and enjoyed his troubled expression.

"It's confusing, isn't it, boy? I mean, there you are, a boy. Yet...god, that cock felt good! Didn't it?"

Sobbing, he shook his head.

She smiled knowingly, "But it did. I know it did. I own you, Cupcake. You can't lie to me. I know you want it.

"Missy's not gonna give it to you until you admit it."

He cried, shaking his head in the negative.

She waited.

Rousing himself from his sobbing, "Okay! Okay," he said less forcefully and sounding defeated. "Yes."

"Yes, what, Kitten?"

"Yes...it felt good."

Missy glided right back inside of him and she went in with ease.

God, did it feel good to the boy!

His trauma was her reward. She lovingly and gently pet his face again. Once more with pleasure and confidence, "You're a Party-girl. You were born to be a Party-girl. We'll get you there."

And then he'd careen in the other direction into terrible obsessive fear and near madness. Comforting notions of just holding on, just waiting it out, where forgotten.

All the while their smiling, joyful and gorgeous faces looked down at him. They were having the time of their lives. As Missy continued to fuck him, Claudia guided an errant strand of hair out of Missy's face, and with a smile, leaned in and kissed her lover.

They were in love and the expression was beautiful.

Once more, he was called back from madness with a stabbing of emotional pain. He did not want to look at its cause as he knew there was only disturbance in this, another source of self loathing and lunacy.

"Please..."

"'Please', what, Princess? Please fuck you harder? Sure!"

Smiling, Missy reached both hands down to his throat and began to moderately strangle him as she used his neck to shift his weigh against her strokes. She used his throat to fuck him harder.

As she fucked her bitch, Missy looked down at their toy and saw his eyes were at half mast.

"Well aren't you the little whore.

"Look at me Kitten. Let's cum together like we're in some romance movie. You keep looking at me now." She turned on her vibrator.

He couldn't look at her as it was too terrible. He was guided in this by his desire to flee instead of his need to survive. Of course this was a mistake, but he was still learning.

The full ninety degree, arching slap connected with a vicious clarity and reminded him instantly of what survival required: obey Master.

Here and now, he knew he needed to think of Missy as his Master too.

With wide eyes and a beautiful red palm print on his face, he did as was commanded and looked up at Missy. He would remain present.

"Good, girl. You will obey me, Cupcake. Do we understand each other?"

He gave quick, furtive nods in the affirmative.

She preferred a verbal response but she appreciated how overwhelmed the boy was.

"That's a girl. That's my Party-girl. Let's cum now, Party-girl."

Though he could feel her vibrator, it was nothing to him with her enormous cock buried deep inside of him.

"My little fuck-muffin needs cock. You need to cum, don't you?"

This is what he dreaded: he needed to respond to her in a way that kept her from anger.

"Yes."

"Say it."

He almost did, but he took a moment here. There was an elephant in Tim's room. It was more than an elephant. It was the attack of the 50' woman but he'd refused to look at it. Just then, there was no denying it. Her cock did feel good.

"Oh, god!"

"That's a needy girl! Say it!

He ran back to denial.

Just tell her what she needs to hear. She's crazy!

"I need it. I mean, I...I...I need your cock. Please."

'Please.' What was that about? Please don't hurt me? Please stop raping me? Or was it: Please keep fucking me with that cock I just admitted I needed?

For an instant, all three of them considered his plea in essentially the same way. Of course they had different emotional reactions to the question.

"Please, what?" queried Claudia.

"Please, oh god, need to...need to cum. Please."

"Let's cum, Baby-girl."

Excitedly, "Oh yes, let's make her cum!" Just then, Claudia almost sounded like an exuberant, little girl. Elle often shared in this way, but Tim was not used to seeing this from Claudia.

In spite of what he'd just said, he did not want to cum. Claudia had made him cum at least a couple times the last time she raped him and it was horrible. He did not want this. By cuming, he felt like he was betraying himself. He could not like this!

But the fucking did feel good.

God, so good!

And then he heard it again, "Kitty's gonna cum! Yay! Yes, Baby-girl, cum for us! Make a big-girl cum! Cum for us, whore. That's a girl! Make a big, hard, big-girl cum. Come on Party-girl."

Everything she said was beyond terrible. It was intolerable but he could not escape.

And the worst thing was just how good the fucking did feel.

Missy started doing short, hard power thrusts. "Party-girl needs to be bitch-fucked. Bitch-fucked hard."

"Oh god! Oh my god!"

Claudia's eyes went big with excitement, "Yes, yes, Kitty's gonna cum! Make a big cummie, little girl! Cum for us, little boy!"

Missy was going to cum too. She was going to cum hard. She pounded her bitch with full force to drive her own orgasm to maximum effect.

"Oh god, please, no... Please, please..."

In Tim's ear, "Come on Kitty, let it go. Let it happen. You know you need it."

That stung because there was no denying it; he did need it. He needed it badly.

"Oh fuck! Oh god!"

"Oh yes, yes, yes, Kitty's gonna cum! Kitty's cuming!"

Missy came hard as her beautiful face contorted in orgasmic ecstasy.

Tim's mouth gaped and his eyes were squeezed shut. At once he opened his eyes to look up at Missy as he let loose the greatest orgasm of his life. His cum shot up over his head as though from a cannon. One large gob struck the wall with an audible splat but what fallowed was a continuous, pulsing stream of cum as his rock hard, purple cock just kept spasming.

"Oh my god!" uttered Claudia in complete amazement and delight. "Look at..."

He could feel Missy cumming in him. He could actually feel her shooting inside of him. It made no sense, but he could feel it

Even with her cousin's description, she was unprepared for what she witnessed. He just kept cumming. Her face was a canvas of disbelief and wonder. Again, "Oh my god!"

After at least eight or nine hard, air-born gushes that cleared at least 5 or 6 feet, his profusion subsided to a steady but continuous pulsation out onto his face, neck and chest.

As his asshole squeezed around that amazing cock, he just kept shooting. It was by far the hardest orgasm of his life.

Missy's orgasm had been profound and she later thought unfortunately, she'd closed her eyes and missed much of what Claudia got to appreciate. But she did not miss all of it. The boy must have cum for a solid two and a half minutes.

In terms of duration, he came more like a woman.

The shear amount of cum all over his upper body and even his face was almost disturbing.

God, we're going to need to get a rape tarp if we keep doing this.

She had no doubt the'd keep their boy.

Missy did the only thing that made sense. She used middle and index fingers to scoop up a substantial amount of creamy, goopy boy cum and put it in his open mouth.

So transported was Tim, he had no idea what Missy had done until the undersides of her two fingers with pressing down on his tongue. Reflexively, he closed his mouth over her fingers and locked eyes with her.

With absolute seriousness and while brushing right up against menace, "I came in you girl. I've impregnated you. You are pregnant now. Do you understand?"

With her fingers pressing down on his tongue, all he could do was to nod in the affirmative.