Good Tenants

Story Info
Dana receives more help from her tenants than she expected.
3.2k words
4.23
15k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angg
angg
2 Followers

Dana sighed at sight of her rental home as she pulled up the long driveway. She and her husband, James, were on the verge of bankruptcy. Every few weeks or so, James would have to leave on month long business trips, leaving her alone to manage the properties and help the tenants.

Unfortunately, due to her husband's gambling problem and alcoholism, they had to sell a lot of the other properties they owned to pay for their ever-growing debt. The couple had already moved from their large 5-bedroom home on a healthy acre of land to a small, one bedroom apartment with a pathetic backyard.

Dana had grown to resent her husband over these past few years. At this point she assumed he spent his "work trips" losing their money to gambling and hookers. She couldn't stand the sight of him most days, and their marriage had been sexless for 3 months at this point.

She would have to settle for her right hand, porn, and her imagination to make it through her tougher moments. She never truly felt satisfied. The thought of being fucked couldn't compare to actually having a man shove his cock in and out of various orifices.

Dana cursed her husband's name under her breath as she rang the doorbell to the property. The tenants were kind enough to let her spend the weekend while her apartment was being fumigated.

Dana had to admit she was excited to see these tenants in particular. Luis and Tomas were her favorite, they were kind and always paid on time. They were in construction and carpentry as well, so they fixed the place up nicely for a couple bucks off of their rent.

A few moments later, Luis, the older of the two brothers, opened the door.

"Hey, Luis", Dana flashed him a smile, "Thank you guys again for letting me stay for the weekend"

Luis nodded and stepped to the side to let her in. Luis didn't really talk much, so she wasn't surprised. Tomas was seated at the table eating chicken and rice. He looked up and gave her a sweet smile and wave before continuing to eat.

"You guys have done such a nice job with the place", Dana said in awe. It looked like they installed new windows and retiled the kitchen floor. "You two are really spoiling me and James." She chuckled.

Tomas stood up from his place at the table and wiped his hands on his pants, "We also redid that large storage closet and converted it into a spare bedroom."

"You're kidding me?!" Dana squealed, "Take me there, I have to see."

Tomas led her down the hall to the room she had only known to be large, stuffy, and full of junk. Her jaw dropped when she saw the room was clear and clean and painted a crystal white. There was a queen size bed with a plush white comforter and soft white pillows. A large mirror was installed opposite to the bed. They even added windows that showed a view of the ample backyard and brought in a beautiful natural light. The most impressive piece was the ceiling fan with elaborate designs carved into the blades.

"This is amazing! Where did you get the ceiling fan from?"

"Luis made it", Tomas stated proudly from the doorway.

Dana was astounded, "I-I don't know how to repay you two for this."

Tomas smiled and shrugged, "Don't worry about it. We love living here, and we're happy to make it a home. We actually finished this renovation quickly when you asked to stay with us"

"You didn't have to do that for me!", Dana protested, "I'm going to treat you two to dinner at the very least."

***

An hour later they were spread out on the large living room couch grabbing slices of cheese pizza from the pizzeria up the street.

Dana found herself lost in her thoughts again. There were so many things she had to worry about, but at the same time she was exhausted from thinking so much. She took another bite of pizza and leaned back into the leather couch trying to erase her thoughts.

She heard Tomas and Luis snickering, and it caught her attention. They noticed she was looking at them and Tomas quickly explained, "Luis and I were talking about something that happened at work. We can talk in English if you want."

"Nah, it's fine", she smiled, "Spanish is a beautiful language."

Tomas smiled and the two continued their conversation in Spanish.

Spanish was indeed a beautiful language. In fact, it was an extremely sexy language. Hearing the two young men speak the language so quickly and smoothly started bothering her in the best and worst way. She started to feel that itch again. That longing to be with a man, feel a man, kiss a man, fuck a man. She quickly glanced at the two men and burned their imagines into her mind before turning her attention back to her food.

Body and personality wise, they seemed so different to be brothers. Luis was tall, slightly toned, and tan. Tomas was of an average height, a lighter skin tone, and muscular. The both of them were attractive but in very different ways.

Luis seemed introverted, pensative and mysterious, but he clearly has a creative and imaginative side based on the woodwork he had done. He wasn't overly muscular, but he had a decent amount of muscle definition visible in his arms and chest. He wore his hair tapered on the sides with a considerable amount of wavy hair on top.

Tomas was practically the opposite. He was talkative and outgoing, funny, and so sweet. He was a dedicated gym rat, and his dedication was blatantly obvious. He was very aesthetically pleasing with thick, muscular arms and legs, a toned chest, and a broad back and shoulders. Tomas wore his wavey hair long and free. Last time she saw him it was barely touching his ears, now it was longer than hers.

However, they were similar in that they both had strong indigenous features from their Mexican heritage. It was particularly evidenced by their defined noses and jawlines in their profiles.

Dana almost laughed audibly. Here she was gawking over two men in their early twenties. She was almost thirty-three herself. The thought of her being with someone whose birth year started with a 2 was laughable.

She finished her slice and stood up stretching.

"Alright boys, I'm off to bed", she said as she headed to her room.

"Night, Dana!" she heard Tomas' cheery voice behind her.

"Buenas noches, mi reina", a second voice followed.

It sounded like Luis' voice, but Dana just waved again and entered her room.

***

It was going to be another long, hot, frustrating night. Dana hadn't heard from James yet, and she didn't really give a fuck at this point. She was starting to feel the twinges of horniness arise in her again, but she thought it would be disrespectful to masturbate in her tenants' bed.

Her outfit wasn't helping the situation. She wore nothing but a maroon thong that clutched her body tightly. Her D cup breasts rose and fell on her chest as she breathed anxiously staring up at the spinning ceiling fan.

Dana felt her hand unwillingly make its way down to her thong. She started rubbing her slit through the fabric and could already feel her wetness. Using her free hand, she started stroking her left nipple, playing with the pierced flesh. Her mind turned trying to find a scenario to get off to. She considered the tenants, but suddenly she stopped. She couldn't get in the right mindset to even do it.

Frustrated, she sat up in bed and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She had been stressing for so long that it had been a while since she had observed herself in the mirror naked.

"Yup, still black", she chuckled to herself, but seriously wanting to introspect she scooched to the edge of the bed and looked at herself. Her body hadn't changed much from her twenties. She was still short, roughly 5 feet tall. Her main form of stress relief was the gym, so her body remained toned. Thanks to her mother's genes, she had thick thighs that squished whenever she sat down, and men apparently seemed to like that. Her middle section was slightly toned, though she had to admit she was sometimes jealous of the women with noticeable abs in the gym.

She leaned back on her hands further exposing her ample chest. She noticed the left nipple ring and mentally reminded herself to get the other one pierced soon.

She decided to start a hair growth journey two years ago and gave up on perms completely. Her onyx hair had grown a considerable amount and her full curls fell down to her shoulders.

She actually admired the way the moonlight bounced off of her caramel brown skin for once, but she had a nagging question.

Could a man actually find her desirable? She had been with her husband for 5 years now and confined herself to his gaze only. Other than the gym and managing the rentals (and even then, she always wore baggy clothes that would hide her figure) she didn't leave the house much. Would a man really be turned on by her?

She shrugged and decided to roam to the kitchen to grab something to drink. Assuming everyone was asleep, she just threw on a tight, white t-shirt to cover her chest and quietly tiptoed into the kitchen.

Dana grabbed one of the plastic cups still on the table from their meal and filled it at the fridge's water dispenser. Once the cup was filled, she leaned against the kitchen counter and started sipping the satisfying drink. She took a deep breath and took in the quietness of the night. A few moments later she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Panicked, she put the cup on the counter and looked for a place to run off to. She was only wearing a thong and t-shirt which was an extremely inappropriate attire for either of the young men to see her in. She had just hopped off the counter when she heard Luis' voice.

"Puta madre", he hissed though his teeth.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry, Luis", Dana stammered, fighting to pull her shirt to cover her panties. "I didn't think anyone would be up." She quickly tried to brush past him to head back to her room when she felt two hands pull her by her waist.

"What the fuck--" she started before Luis flipped her toward him.

"Where you going?", he said playfully and started biting his lower lip.

"Look, Luis, I'm married so--"

"I don't give a fuck about your husband", he growled and moved his hands down to her ass.

Dana felt her hips buck against his firm body. He was rough and the slight accent in his voice made her horny again. She was dangerously turned on.

She put her hands against his wide chest in an attempt to distance herself.

"We're not doing this, okay? Just stop."

"¿Que haces, cabrón?"

Dana let out a sigh of relief even though she didn't understand a word of Spanish. Tomas arrived and would help her.

"¡Ayúdame, guey!", Luis barked, picking Dana up and swiftly throwing her over his shoulder.

"Put me down," Dana protested, she locked eyes with Tomas, "Tomas help! Come get your fucking brother!"

Luis threw her on the couch. Dana tried to get up, and he shoved her back down.

"Stay down you stupid bitch", he slapped her roughly across the face. Dana paused and stared at him in disbelief. Luis shoved her head against the couch's arm rest before positioning himself on top of her and aggressively pulling down her thong.

"What the fuck!" Dana screamed. She started kicking her legs feverishly and beat down on Luis' head with all her might when she felt her arms being pinned back. She glanced upward and saw Tomas' smiling face.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Tomas?"

Tomas showed her the same sweet, innocent smile as when she first came into the house earlier that morning. "Just enjoy it."

"Enjoy what-?"

Luis had pulled her thong off completely; her pussy was bare to the room. He quickly started pulling down his boxers, he was already fully erect.

Dana started kicking again, trying to stop Luis from gaining access to her. She tried to scream, but Tomas placed a couch pillow over her face.

Blind to everything, Dana could only hold back tears and she felt Luis try to force himself inside of her. She was wincing and twisting in pain as he continued to attempt to shove himself inside of her to no avail.

"Why are you so fucking tight?", she heard him say.

Unable to respond, Dana remained still, just hoping he'll finish quickly. She struggled more when Luis tried to shove two dry fingers inside of her vagina. His nails scrapped the inside of her walls making her wince and cry harder.

"Luis", she heard Tomas sigh, "Just stop." Dana felt Luis remove his fingers from inside her, and she whispered a weak thank you.

"This bitch is so fucking tight, I can't get in her", Luis growled. "I want to fuck that sweet cunt so bad, guey". He slapped her firmly on the thigh.

"Lo tienes que hacer asi", Tomas responded softly.

Dana was relieved when she felt the pillow come off of her face. She instinctively covered her pussy with her hands and stared helplessly at Tomas. Tomas bent down on one knee, so they were eye level. Dana felt sick that she was so turned on and nervous at the mere sight of him.

"Can you both please let me go? I won't tell anyone." she started to beg. Tomas gently put his finger to her lips.

"We're going to fuck you." He said confidently, yet politely.

Dana's body froze.

"...but I promise you're going to like it."

Dana was speechless, but her mind was racing. Was she really about to be assaulted by these two men? She had to admit that it had been months since she had sex, and she wanted to be fucked desperately. Both of the men were attractive and strong, but she knew it wasn't right. She had to stop this.

"Let's be reasonable", Dana stammered, "Let's just say this was a big misunderstanding, and we can all just call it a night." Dana spoke to Tomas, knowing he was the more sensible of the two.

Still at eye level, Tomas gently stroked her hair. "You know you want this."

Dana's eyes grew wider in terror and confusion.

Tomas seemed to read her mind and continued, "Luis and I noticed from the moment you came here. What type of slut wears that outfit without thinking we would notice?"

Dana quickly thought back to her day's attire. She wore a forest-green, sleeveless top that kind of showed her stomach, a kind of short tan skirt, and black heal boots. Had she done that purposefully?

Tomas pulled her hair, and she made eye contact with him again. He gestured to the spot on the couch where she was seated earlier during dinner. "Every time you crossed your legs, your skirt hiked up so high that Luis and I could see your ass. When you would lean over the table to get pizza, we could look down your shirt and see your beautiful tits. Do you really think we didn't notice?"

Before Dana could respond, Tomas locked lips with her. Dana knew she should keep fighting, but Tomas' lips were so soft and welcoming that her body finally relaxed. Their tongues started aggressively dancing. Continuing to kiss her, Tomas lifted her shirt, exposing her breasts and hardened nipples. He gently started rubbing her nipple with the jewelry.

Unable to control herself, Dana surprised even herself when she started reaching for Tomas' cock. She didn't care anymore. She just wanted his cock in her mouth. Caught off guard, Tomas backed away and watched as Dana sat up and started quickly pulling down his shorts and briefs. She practically shoved his half erect penis into her mouth and started hungrily sucking. Tomas bucked forward and held onto the side of the couch to keep himself from falling over.

Luis was shocked at the sight before him. He didn't think Dana would be into this, especially since she was married. That's why he wanted to take her, but as he watched her suck his brother's cock, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy.

However, he was starting to understand what his brother meant when he said how it's supposed to be done. He had to loosen Dana up first, then she'll be begging to be fucked. It already looks like she's giving in.

Dana rushed to cover herself with one hand when she felt Luis' hair brush against her inner thigh. He firmly moved her hand away from her pussy. She briefly panicked when she felt his rough tongue against her soft entry, but her hips automatically bucked as he continued licking up and down her slit. Her hand drifted down to the top of his head and pushed him deeper into her pussy.

Dana was in ecstasy sucking Tomas' cock feverishly while Luis ate her out. She could feel the excitement growing inside of her, and she bucked harder against Luis' face. Both of the men were vocal which drove her wild.

Tomas took short, heavy breaths as she bobbed her head on his sensitive cock. He gripped the couch as hard as he could to stop himself from cumming so quickly.

Luis had joked about fucking Dana, but he didn't think he was actually going to do it. He wasn't expecting any of this.

"Fuck-", Tomas shouted, she felt too good, he was about to cum. He pulled Dana off of his cock so quickly it made a pop sound. He locked eyes with her and examined her determined face. There was a mixture of her saliva and his precum dripping from her mouth. Her exposed chest was heaving, making her tits jiggle slightly with each breath. It was the sexiest sight he had ever seen.

He quickly peeled off his tank top and threw it to the floor. Then he got on his knees and started sucking and licking her breasts. He could feel her hands gently massaging his scalp as he tasted her beautiful tits. His cock was so hard that he could feel the sensitive tip rubbing against the fabric of the couch.

Meanwhile, Luis made a series of slurping and sucking sounds as he assaulted Dana's pussy. Dana had crossed her legs behind his head, and he was basically drowning in her sweet juices. He could feel his cock pulsating as it rocked freely with his movements.

He noticed how differently Dana was acting now and how much control he had over her. He felt how she jerked and twisted with pleasure this time when he would twirl his tongue around her clit. His fingers now glided in and out of her dripping pussy with ease.

He had only been tongue fucking her for a few moments when her legs released him, and he heard her beg.

"Fuck me, Luis, please."

angg
angg
2 Followers