Good Things Come with Time Pt. 02

Story Info
A fun night at the movies. Part II.
792 words
3
2.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the movie ends, my excitement has calmed down, and I am able to stand up. Good thing I will not put anyone's eye out I think to myself, chuckling in amusement.

I stand in front of her, looking down as she readjusts her dress. Oops, I think to myself, I probably should have put my toys back where I found them, again, smiling at my own thoughts.

I reach my hand out to help her out of the loveseat. She gently takes it as she stands in front of me. The theater lights still dim, but I can still make out the faintest of smiles as she looks at me. The way she looks at me, I think to myself, leaving the thought alone, unable to put words to describe the feeling.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I ask, giving her a Cheshire grin, knowing full well that she did.

She smiles at me chuckling, "I did."

"Good." I respond, as I begin to lead us out of the theater, my hand in the small of her back guiding the way.

We make our way to the car, and she decides to reach for her door handle. I patiently await for her to make contact with it before popping her on the butt. She blocks. She knows me all too well.

I grab her wrist with one hand, her waist with the other, and pull her towards me. Her back now pressed against me, I kiss her neck, my beard tickling her shoulder under this beautiful moonlit night.

"Pardon me, but what do you think you are doing?" I playfully ask her as I turn her around. Transferring her wrist to my other hand while simultaneously delivering the pop on her butt she so swiftly evaded previously.

"Nothing at all, what do you mean?" She playfully responds, looking at me with sad, pouty, puppy dog eyes. She is playing innocent, knowing full well that I enjoy opening the door for her and setting an example for other men.

I cannot maintain eye contact with her. Those eyes, they are my weakness, I decide to kiss her to break eye contact. I wrap my hand behind her neck, and pull her towards me, kissing her to avoid my weakness. As our tongues playfully battle, I feel my excitement returning, her tongue, the things it has done to me, I need to regain my composure.

As I pull away from our kiss, I gently bite her lip, reinitiating eye contact, my weakness removed as I catch her off guard. The playful façade now replaced with a look of surprise. I win this battle, I think to myself, knowing full well the war is nowhere close to finished.

"No ma'am." I respond, as I pop her butt again.

"What was that for?" She demands to know, returning the puppy dog eyes.

"Blocking me the first time." I retort, beaming her another playful smile.

I love being lost in these moments with her. I open her door, and she hops in. I gently close the door behind her and make my way to the driver's side.

We make our way home, and I rest my hand back on her knee, allowing my thumb to rub the outside of her leg. She cuddles up to my arm, and I feel close. Skeptical, but close. I know she is up to something, but I enjoy the closeness, nonetheless. What she is up to shall unfold shortly, but what it is, I am uncertain.

Finally, she makes her move as anticipated. She begins to return the favor I bestowed upon her in the theater. Gently running her nails on the inside of my thigh. My heart beginning to race as I focus on the road, my pants growing tighter. She feels him grow, I hear her chuckle, my time to be tortured is upon me, and I love every moment of it.

She begins to alternate between rubbing him with her hand, and gently running her nails across him. She has me helpless in this moment, no forewarning, no rules, completely at her mercy. She smiles at me as she runs her nails down him, and onto my thigh. She breaks the silence.

"Keep your hand on my leg, if you are about to cum, squeeze my leg. You are not allowed to climax until we get home. Understood?" she orders, playfully mocking my instructions from earlier.

"Yes ma'am." I respond, acknowledging the orders I have been given. I enjoy this helplessness, and she enjoys taking control of me.

I smile to myself again as the thought crosses my mind once more, good things do come in time, and I do believe I have been quite good this evening.