Good Things Come with Time

Story Info
A fun night at the movies.
1k words
3.96
5.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is date night tonight. I am exhausted. I do not want to go, but she is excited. I put on a smile for her and get dressed up to go. I enjoy seeing her happy.

She slips on this cute little sundress that shows every curve. I love it, the lightness of the dress conforms to her supple breasts and drapes across her ass. Mmm, her ass.

She begins to slide on her panties, and I stop her. Giving her a kiss, while holding her upright, she sits there, still trying to balance on one foot. It is cute I think to myself before whispering into her ear.

"You won't need those." I say to her, my voice echoing in a low subtle pitch.

She begins to blush. I love it. Slightly confused, slightly aroused, I can see her demeanor shift from excitement to slightly nervous. She has no clue what is in store for her tonight, however she complies, nonetheless.

She looks at me, her voice slightly elevated she asks, "Why is that?"

"Don't worry about that right now. Let's get going before we are late." I respond, authoritatively.

We finally walk out the door, and I decide to start teasing her on the drive to the movies, remaining coy in this moment as to not reveal the entirety of my hand. I set my hand on her knee, caressing the side of her leg with my thumb as I focus on the drive to the movies. I have no clue what movie we are going to see, but the movie is not what I am interested in.

We reach the theater, and we find the love seat I had reserved, I wanted her to be close tonight. She nestles into my shoulder, beaming from ear to ear in excitement. I am not sure if she is happy to be there with me, happy to be at the movies on date night, or just happy to see this movie, however, none of these reasons are relevant. She is happy.

Finally, the movie begins, the lights dim, and the cover of darkness surrounds us. I have positioned my hand around the small of her back, ensuring enough room to reach her thighs. She is either unaware, or she is better at playing coy than I have given her credit for. I wonder if she is still thinking about the reason I told her she won't need panties. Either way, time to enjoy the movie, I think to myself sarcastically.

I whisper in her ear, "Cross your legs, only uncross them if you want more."

Again, she complies. I enjoy that she listens to me. I enjoy that she trusts me enough to do as I say. I enjoy having a partner who lets me have my fun. It is time to start enjoying the treats of the movie. I begin run my nails along the outside of her leg, lightly scratching, just enough to have attention while she enjoys her movie. After a few moments, my fingers find their way to the top of her thigh, slowly lifting her dress as I let my hands explore further.

Slowly but surely, I make my way to her inner thigh. Her legs are still crossed, so I run my fingers up the crevice created by her legs. I let my fingers explore as far as they can, until finally I am gently caressing her pelvis. I feel her move. She uncrossed her legs. I guess she is enjoying this as much as I am.

I kiss her head, and slowly move my hand down from her pelvis, cupping my hand as to touch either side of her vagina, without actually touching it. I ask her if she wants to cover us up with the complimentary blanket.

She gently nuzzles my face with her hair, shaking her head no. She is enjoying this. I stop cupping my hand and begin to gently rub her, isolating movement to my hand only. She nestles into my shoulder harder. I whisper into her ear, with more directions.

"Hold my left forearm, if you are about to cum, squeeze my arm. You are not allowed to climax until we get home. Understood?" I whisper soothingly. She holds my forearm as instructed. Good girl, I think to myself.

I can feel the heat from her vagina radiating through my hand, I begin to separate her lips, and begin to stimulate her clitoris. I feel her grip tightening already. This will be fun.

I start focusing on the movie now, dividing my attention towards her grip, and allow my fingers to continue to gently rub her, isolating movement now to just my fingertip. Gently circling, I can feel her grip strengthening, but I push further, knowing that she can grip much harder from our past experiences.

Her breathing pattern changes, the flickering of the ambient lighting switching between scenes allows me to see her face, flushed, red, relaxed, she is enjoying herself. Her chest elevating, her breathing pattern shifting, I decide to push a little harder, I begin to use all my fingers to push her to the edge. There it is, now her grip is tightening where I want it to be. I slow down and go back to gently caressing her thighs.

A little break for her, and a chance for me to calm down too. My pants have become uncomfortably tight. I can feel my cock moving down my pant leg, and as sensitive as he is, I am almost certain he has bulged past the edge of my boxers and is now on my dress slacks. Great, I think to myself, she and I will both have wet spots. This thought amuses me.

I continue this process, teasing her, keeping her wondering if I will do this again. I run my fingers up one side of her leg, brush very closely to her most sensitive area, and then run the back of my nails down the other leg, occasionally stopping at the halfway point just to build anticipation.

I cannot wait for this movie to be over. I want her. All good things come in time, I think to myself, smiling, kissing her head again, amusing myself with the assurance that yes, in fact, all good things do come.