Good Time with the Head Baddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... And to think, she's this good even a few beers in..." Cody teases, giving Mia's rounded booty a firm slap while she expertly drives back into him. Giving back as good of a fuck as she's taking to shift between the two big cocks she's taking at both ends as she makes Jey moan thanks to her ripe lips and hungry mouth.

Mia slowly lifts her head off of Jey Uso's fat Samoan cock and smirks up at him before she slaps her tongue on his shaft and guides her wet tongue down the length of his fat shaft. Mia's body rocks back and forth on her knees as she moves against Cody's thrusts, his cock slamming into her juicy ass

"Mmmmm... Don't be hogging this fine girl's ass all night, Uce..." Jey says, watching Mia give him a far more warm reception here than she'd done earlier in the night. Knowing how he can handle her just like Cody can as the hunk behind her pulls out of her stunning backside. "Oh, we can swap... How do you want us, Mia?" Cody offers as he steps back.

Mia turns her head back and looks back at Cody Rhodes with a playful smirk "I wouldn't mind having that Nightmare dick in my mouth again..." Mia says with a lick of her lips.

"Sounds like you want to get a little 'Michin' all over me again." Cody teases as he watches Jey step back. This time Jey sits down at the edge of the booth seats and brings Mia onto his lap. Sliding his big cock up into her ass and thanks to the prior fucking, she can take his fat Samoan dick nice and deep into her half-Black, half-Asian rump. Bouncing on his dick as he holds her waist and thrusts up to make her big tits jiggle.

Cody moves in front, positioned so his long white dick, fresh from her ass, is positioned at her moaning mouth as he slides in. Helping himself to a grope of her tits as he starts to pump into her mouth so she's filled up in two holes once again like a drunken nightclub slut, but nowhere close to being even tipsy despite all the beers she's drunk so far.

"Mmmmmm... Fuck!!" Mia manages to moan around Cody's cock as she smoothly and eagerly bobs her head back and forth along his Nightmare shaft, slurping and sucking away as she bounces on Jey Uso, with his cock thrusting up into her already well-fucked ass.

"Ahhhh... That's one Hell of a mouth, Mia..." Cody handsomely moans as he watches Mia's stunning face slide along his cock as he pumps in. Cleaning off the taste of her juicy ass from off his fat inches as her saliva starts to coat him. Down below Jey groans and drives up to make his crotch smack off her juicy cheeks. Leaving her pussy soaking wet without her even touching herself as she gets off on fucking two studs at the same time.

"Mmmmmmm... Mmmmm!!" Mia moans along Cody's shaft as she bobs her head swiftly back and forth, her tongue slapping against the bottom side of his shaft. Mia places her hands on Cody's nicely muscular waist, while she rocks on Jey's cock, bouncing as he thrusts up into her.

The grip of Mia holding Cody so she can slurp along his meaty dick allows Jey to slide a hand down and around her gorgeous body. Stroking over her wet pussy while still keeping hold of her waist with the other hand. Pleasuring both her lower holes at once as he stuffs into her ass and now rubs her twat.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm..." Mia moans as she grinds down on Jey's cock as she lowers on his cock, feeling inch after inch of his fast Samoan cock working into her juicy ass. Mia's saliva nicely coats Cody's shaft as she sucks away on his American Nightmare cock.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, ride it, Uce! Mmmmm... Take all that 'Main Event' dick!" Jey grins with a nice shine of sweat over his toned frame. Driving his inches into her built-for-action ass while she bounces on his dick. Handling both studs as her dyed blue hair sways and her big tits shake even as Cody gropes away at them. Both studs moaning to show what level of action is needed to keep up with a beauty who can handle a lot more than just knocking back a few beers.

"Mmmmmmm..." Mia moans and eases her head off of Cody's cock and smiles up at him as saliva drips from his shaft "Ohhhhh... Mmmm!! Fuck... We should really kick this up!" Mia moans as she moves to lean back against Jey Uso, with her back resting against his chest and spreads her legs out to give Cody a full view of her desirable pussy.

"Oh, gladly..." Cody smiles. Despite both he and Mia being happily married, Cody is very happy to step in and slide his cock into Mia's soaking, tight pussy while Jey resumes holding onto her midsection. The Head Baddie in Charge gets both her lower holes filled with meaty cock to make her stunning, curvy body jolt as Cody fucks her snatch and Jey continues to ram into her asshole.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh!! Fuck yeah!" Mia moans and leans her head back as she moves her hands to rest on Cody's strong arms as she rocks back on Jey Uso's cock, sandwiched between the American Nightmare and the Main Event, working her body against both hard cocks.

"Mmmmm... Fuck yeah is right, Uce! Mmmm... Feels real fucking good to me..." Jey says with a moan as Mia's plump backside crashes into his lap as he pumps deeply into her snug asshole. Her rocks against his body aided by Cody sliding his thick shaft deeper into her needy pussy that's as clearly built as her mouth and ass to handle huge cocks.

Mia moves her legs and hooks her smooth legs around Cody's muscular waist as she grinds her pussy forward against Cody's thrusting cock, while she moves between him and Jey Uso, rocking back on Jey's fat Samoan cock, with both his and Cody's cocks thrusting into her ass and pussy.

A nice, snug, sweaty sandwich as Mia's curvy, mixed-race body shifts between the two studs for a truly interracial experience. Making the toned hunks grunt and moan as the big cocks pound into her tight lower holes and her juicy tits jiggle away. Taking fat shafts balls deep into her snatch and ass to show why she's the only female member of The OC, let alone why she can keep those guys in line with how she's handling these two studs so expertly.

"Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh!! Fuck yes!' Mia Yim moans out as she moves between Cody and Jey, her body bucking back and forth between them, sweat dripping from her gorgeous and curved body. Mia bucks her hips as she takes rocks forward against Cody's thrusting cock, his thrusts sending her against Jey Uso.

"Mmmmm... Ain't hating on me now, are you, Uce?" Jey smiles as the sweat rolls off his handsome face. Squeezing Mia's big tits while he pounds her ass and her dyed blue hair brushes against his cheek. Cody groans as he drives balls deep into her soaking twat as he smirks. Feeling the tight pussy of the part-Asian, part-Black Superstar tightens around his long white cock while she takes that big Samoan dick deep up into her backside.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh fuck!" Mia moans as she sharply drops on Jey Uso's cock, feeling him balls deep inside of her ass, as she jolts against him with Cody Rhodes continuing to slam into her pussy. The sounds of skin smacking against sweat-covered skin rang out around the VIP suite.

"Ahhhhh... I think Mia's missing you from Smackdown already, Jey..." Cody teased, using his hands to squeeze Mia's fantastic tits as she bucks and bounces between his deeply pumping dick and Jey's rammed into her ass. Putting the Head Baddie in Charge through the works harder than any match she's had in her entire WWE career.

Mia laughs "Mmmm....sure do..." Mia replies as her sweat-slick body swiftly moves between Jey and Cody, her body rocking and jolting between them as she takes both of their cocks into her ass and pussy. Her head tilts back as she moans loudly and her pussy squeezes Cody's fat shaft.

The two hunks groan, their fat cocks starting to pulse inside her tight, built-for-action holes while she bucks and shifts between their dicks to give back as good of a fuck as she takes. All while her soaking pussy tightens around Cody's fat dick as the Smackdown beauty cums nice and hard. Moaning as she gets railed by two hunks from Raw with a wide smile on her face and, perhaps wisely, gets fucked through the orgasm as their cocks slide away into her lovely holes.

Mia grits her teeth and looks up at Cody Rhodes as she moves between him and Jey Uso as her orgasm subsides. "Ohhhhh... Mmmmm! I want... Ahhhhh! To drink... Mmmm! Down those loads..."

"Mmmmm... Get her off of me, Uce... I got an idea..." Jey says with a grunt. Cody nods and pulls out of her twat first, allowing Jey to lift her off of his dick as they set her down. Mia takes a moment to brush her hair back as she expects the two hunks to line up and plaster her.

Instead, Mia raises an eyebrow but soon looks impressed when she sees Jey bring a small whisky glass over and put it down at the edge of the table. Cody and Jey aiming their throbbing cocks down at it as they stroke off and groan. Letting Yim watch as they grunt and shoot their thick, hot loads to splatter into the glass. Filling up the bottom with a more than generous amount so that by the time the two men are done there's a nice amount of jizz in the glass like it's the first layer of a fancy cocktail.

Mia Yim smirks and licks her lips as she watches Cody Rhodes and Jey Uso spray their loads into the whiskey glass. "Well, that's a new one..." Mia says with a laugh.

"Bottoms up, Uce!" Jey smiles, sliding the glass over to Michin who glances between the two. Sinfully, and with a smile to match, Mia just scoops it up and brings the glass to her lips. A loud moan from her as she slurps down the combined spunk like it's a shot. No hesitation to swallow it down with a few gulps. She even locks eyes with the grinning men as she uses her tongue to clean the glass and the sides so she's taken every last drop of it like it's just another beer to chug.

Mia sets down the whiskey glass with a smirk and looks at Cody and Jey, locking her eyes with them. "Damn... Can I have another?" She asks with a laugh.

"See, Uce? We ain't so bad..." Jey smiles as he looks over her. "We might have to wait until the next PLE since we're on different brands... But I'm sure I can risk running up another high tab with you two for some fun like this." Cody says with a smile. "Shit, Uce... We don't need to wait until next month..." Jey says. "Night's still fucking young... Let's go blow this place and find someplace else to have a damn good time!"

Mia turns and looks at Cody Rhodes "Still got your credit card?" She asks with a smile.

"Of course... I don't think I've got a wallet big enough to pack the cash you would burn though... Never mind Main Event Jey here!" Cody responds with a knowing look. Even with Mia's remark making it sound like she's willing to whore herself out as long as it's paid for... And a few cold beers along the way would surely help.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas either for any future stories/chapters to write, or for specific characters etc to feature in upcoming stories. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12