Good Timing Pt. 02

Story Info
Can this marriage be saved in time?
2k words
4.36
3.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat back in her chair and took several breaths. "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my god, what am I gonna do? I can't back out on Andy, but I can't say no to Donald either!! Oh my god."

She grabbed her phone, deleted her message, and started again: "Hey honey, that sounds amazing! I have to work until 5 and maybe later though?? I am so sorry I can't leave at 4:00! What's going on? What are we doing?" She read it to herself and then hit send.

Just then Andy walked into her office again. "Hey there, are you thinking about what you are going to order tonight?" Andy said with his arrogant smirk while thinking to himself "I know what I want and it's not on the menu." He looked at Kay who was not smiling, "What's wrong?"

"Donald texted me and told me to come home at 4 pm and he is taking me somewhere overnight! What am I gonna do? I can't lie to my husband!"

Andy was not about to let some big doofus steal his night. "Just tell him we have a big project and I said you had to work late tonight."

Andy could not understand what Kay saw her husband. He was just a big, smiling, nice guy. That's it. And he coached high school sports. High school. He didn't have a nice car, he drove a Jeep. "His wife makes more than he does, how can she stay with him?"

Andy was about to speak when Kay's phone buzzed. She grabbed her phone and saw it was from Donald. "Don't worry about it honey, I got it taken care of! You can leave at 4 pm!! I am so excited! Leave everything to me!"

"He says he 'has it taken care of' and that I can leave at 4! I don't know what that means!"

Andy was angry but trying to keep it together, "who does this guy think he is, telling her she can leave early?" "Look Kay, tell him I said that is just not possible, we have to finish up this"

He was interrupted by Page coming into the office. Andy shot her a disdainful look, "what do you want, Page?"

Page rolled her eyes, she thought Andy was a womanizing fool. He had hit on her a few times, but she had reacted very frostily to his advances. She was not impressed by him and he knew it.

"Kay, you have to get out of here! Mr. Floyd called me himself and told me if you were still here at 4 pm we BOTH were in trouble!"

"What? Mr. Floyd said what?" Kay gave a confused look as Page smirked at Andy.

"That's right, he said you got a date with Coach and you need to finish up and get out of here! He said to give his best to Coach and to let him know personally if there was anything else you two needed!"

Jay Floyd was the CEO. The Founder. He was Andy's bosses' bosses' boss. He also was a father. His son also had played for Coach Anthony. Tim Floyd was a 4-year starter, captain, and all-state player and was currently in his senior year at Boise State playing basketball. Tim revered Coach Anthony. He had been his teacher's assistant while in high school. He had gone to Wildcat Basketball camp since he was 8 years old and even though he had a great father, Coach Anthony was like a 2nd father to him. Jay had always told Donald that anything he needed to please let him know. He and his wife Katherine were so thankful for all Donald had done to help Tim through the years. Most people did not have Mr. Floyd's personal cell number, but Donald did.

Andy was fuming. "Wait what? Mr. Floyd called? To let Kay out early?" Andy was trying to recover while looking at Page questionably.

"Actually, his wife texted me, they are driving to the coast right now and Mr. Floyd didn't want to text and drive! Coach and the Floys had a great conversation. He told them all the plans, and they are so excited for you, Kay!"

Page didn't even look at Kay, she was staring directly at Andy. "Oh my goodness, it was so great! Katherine and I then caught up with some memories of our boys going to Wildcat Basketball Camp back in the day! Did I ever tell you about that Kay?" She still hadn't taken her eyes off Andy. This wasn't for Kay, this was for Andy.

"Oh god, the Moms. They would flock around your husband. Every. Single. Year. Katherine and I would just laugh as we were picking up the boys. He paid them no mind. He was so oblivious to all the push-up bras and yoga pants all around him! It was hilarious to watch them all throwing themselves at Coach. We used to make fun of them! We knew he only had eyes for you Kay! Oh, good times. Well, I gotta get back to work, Kay, it's 3:30, you better be gone in the next 10 minutes!!!"

Page left with a smirk directed at Andy. "See ya, Andy."

Kay looked pleadingly at Andy, "Next Friday, we can go to dinner next Friday, I gotta get out of here!"

Andy stormed off in a huff, muttering to himself. Kay was grabbing her items as quickly as she could. She glanced at her reflection and realized what she was wearing today. "How the hell will I explain that I'm wearing this skirt today? I have to get home!!!"

Donald finished up his last class of the day and headed out the door! He was so excited for the weekend. It was long overdue.

He had loved Kay since their 3rd date. He told his friends while watching football after that date that he had found the woman he was going to spend the rest of his life with. His friends had laughed. Donald was 30+ and had had many girlfriends, flings, and even a fiance before. Nothing had stuck. But he was right.

They had married the next year and Donald had remained smitten with Kay. They were the annoying couple, always holding hands, grabbing each other, and having eyes only for the other. They seemed to be a rare couple these days, neither had ever cheated on the other. They seemed to be truly in love.

Donald stopped at the liquor store to grab Kay's favorite Absolute Citron and his favorite Vanilla Crown. He was hoping for a "throwback" weekend in the bedroom.

Kay broke every speed law getting home. She knew she had to change her clothes before he got home. That was their special skirt. She realized they had probably had sex every single time she had ever worn it.

"What should I wear?" She had texted Donald.

"Sweats or yoga pants, something comfy. We will be in the car for a little bit."

She pulled into the drive and ran into the house. She quickly pulled out her favorite sweats and hoodie when her phone buzzed again.

"Definitely yoga pants. LOVE your ass in those black Nike ones with the grey pattern on it...wear those."

"What the hell has gotten into him?" she wondered. Donald wasn't a big swear guy, you know, being a teacher and all, and being blatantly sexual? She hadn't seen that in a while!

"OK, I am about 5 minutes out, meet me in the kitchen. And please pour us two shots of Fireball!"

Kay was finishing up changing her clothes, she carefully put her skirt back in the closet. She was bewildered. This morning she was about to put her vows to the test with Andy and here she was getting ready to meet Donald. She was normally someone who was in control and now she had none. She didn't even know what the weekend had in store for her. The feeling both excited her and scared her. She had so many emotions swirling around in her head. She quickly threw some clothes, toiletries, and a book into a bag as asked. She reached for her swimsuits, grabbing a "mom suit" until she remembered what he said, so she grabbed a sexy bikini that was at the bottom of the drawer. She went downstairs and grabbed two shot glasses, poured them each a shot, and waited.

Donald's Jeep pulled into the driveway and he jumped out. Wearing khakis and a button-up shirt he practically ran up the sidewalk to the front door. "Hi honey, I'm home!"

"Honey, this is such a surprise! What is going on?"

Donald smiled at his bride. "Let's take that shot!" He grabbed his shot and handed her hers. "To a great weekend!" he said with a smile. They both downed their shot and she looked quizzically at him.

"God you look good" he growled as he moved closer to her. She looked at him bewildered. "What is..." he interrupted her with a kiss.

She was tense for a second, but finally, she melted into his long arms and kissed him back. He was kissing her with a passion and ferocity that she had not felt in years. She wondered what the hell had gotten into him, but finally just stopped thinking and enjoyed it.

He started kissing his way down her body, lifting her shirt and kissing her stomach. She emerged from her fog and started to say something, but he reached up with his hand and put it over her mouth, and said "Shhhhh, just let me do this."

He was kissing her stomach and hips when she felt his hands grip the waistband of her yoga pants and yank them down. He quickly moved his kisses to her upper thighs. She gasped. He moved his kisses to her inner thighs, dangerously close to her well-trimmed pussy.

"What are you, OH MY GOD" she exclaimed as his tongue found her wetness and he started licking and tonguing her now glistening slit. He grabbed her hands and put them on his head. He had always loved eating her pussy and loved to have her guide him with her hands. He used to do it often, but since the kids, it had not happened very much.

In their early years, Donald had gotten very good at reading Kay and knowing exactly how she liked to be licked and touched. His record for bringing her to an orgasm was just under a minute. He had loved bringing her to orgasm with his tongue. While he was tasting her, he wondered why he had stopped doing it, they had had so many wonderful experiences with oral sex. He had gone down on her in many places and often more than one time in a day, especially while on vacation. He loved her taste, but even more, he loved to hear the little moans and gasps she made as she got close to cumming.

He reached underneath her and cupped her luscious ass as he continued his delicious task, her hands in his hair and her thighs squeezing his head. She was getting close and Donald heard the familiar gasps and moans and felt the involuntary hip thrusts as she gripped his hair tightly. He knew she was almost there so he continued his assault, sucking on her clit and squeezing her ass. She came with a loud moan, her legs and hips shaking against him. She slowly unclenched her hands out of his hair and spread her legs a little giving him room.

He gave her an extra couple of licks, just to taste her essence. "God I love how you taste." He looked up at her and with a flushed face, she looked at him with a combination of lust, surprise, and bewilderment.

Donald stood up, and gave her a long kiss, letting her taste herself on his tongue. He then reached down and pulled up her yoga pants. "Grab your stuff, honey, let's get on the road!"

She started to say something, but he interrupted her "I told you I got this! Grab your stuff and I will explain in the Jeep."