Good Timing Pt. 03

Story Info
Can a good marriage be saved in time?
2.7k words
4.38
1.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him with a bewildered expression. He smiled as he read her mind. "Don't worry honey, there is plenty of time for me later! It's a you and me kind of weekend!"

"What..where..huh" she asked confusedly.

"Just GET IN the Jeep and we can get outta here!! I'll be three minutes to get my stuff!"

He ran upstairs to pack a few things leaving her wondering what had just happened. Her phone buzzed and she saw it was from Andy. She thought about opening it but thought better.

"OK, let's go honey!" Donald said as he practically ran down the stairs.

Kay had recovered from her initial shock. "Wait, what are we doing, where are we going, WHAT IS GOING ON?"

Donald stopped, grabbed her, and gave her a big kiss, even sneaking in a little tongue. He smiled at her while cupping her pretty face. "Just get in the car and I will explain everything!"

She shook her head at her husband in mock frustration with a small smile on her face. She really did love that man. She had dated several different men in her 20s but it was obvious when she and Donald got together that he was different. They just seemed to hit it off from the very beginning. Talking late into the night, she felt instantly at ease with him. She just felt...safe with him. She felt lucky to have found a man who was both strong and compassionate. Tough and sensitive.

As they buckled their seatbelts and he started to back out of the driveway, she snapped back to reality. "What about the kids, where are the twins? Who is going to get them? Where are they?"

Donald smiled, he knew this was driving her crazy. Kay was a planner. She liked to know what was going on and she hated being in the dark. He thought about stalling for a minute, but he knew better. The weekend had started on such a good note, that he thought he would appease her with some details.

"The kids were picked up from school by your parents. They are headed over to my sister's house in a little bit. Darin is out of town for the weekend, so she was just going to hang out with the kids for the weekend. So, it's a cousin weekend!"

"How? What?" She stammered.

"I texted your Mom and my sister and asked if they could handle the twins for the weekend. I told them we needed some time together! They jumped at the chance! They have it all taken care of! Soccer practice, gymnastics, they got all the info!"

Kay was still trying to piece it all together. "Did you call Mr. Floyd? Did he really say for me to leave early today?"

"I called Jay and told him that we hadn't had a real date night or time alone in almost a year. I told him my plan and I didn't realize I was on speakerphone!! His wife was in the car too! She answered for him and said of course you should go home early today! They told us to have a great weekend!"

"Why would you call him? I don't understand."

"Honey, would you please relax and enjoy yourself? Jay has told me numerous times to please ask him if he could help me with anything. He likes to be helpful but no one will ask him. He told me he is so grateful for all the help with his son and wants to repay me somehow. I figured this was an easy win for both of us!"

She sat back in her chair when she realized that he had done all this to spend some time with her. She felt a twinge of guilt for her behavior with Andy. This man loves me so much. And God, I love him. What the hell was I doing?

They had been driving for 45 minutes when Kay snapped out of her thoughts and wondered where the heck they were going. Before she could say anything, he turned on the blinker and they got off the highway. She recognized the exit. "Oh my god, are we getting Stephano's???" she asked excitedly.

He smiled as he turned into the parking lot. Stephano's had been the place of their 2nd date and many after that. They had not been there in years, however.

"Do us a favor and get in the back of the Jeep and grab the grocery bag on the left while I grab the pizza, would ya please?" He asked with a coy smile.

He jumped out and ran into the pizza place. He had estimated their time of arrival within 10 minutes of the actual time! He paid for the pizza and put it in the back seat. He ran back in to grab the drinks.

"Here honey, put some of that Citron in your sprite! And I'll take some of the Crown for my coke!"

She smiled. This is what they used to do when they were going up to... "Oh my god, are we going up to your uncle's cabin?" She asked with a huge smile on her face.

It was a small, secluded cabin on a small lake up in the mountains. They had spent a few very memorable weekends there in their first few years as a couple. It wasn't much, but it had a big bed, a hot tub, and a beautiful view of the lake.

They fixed their drinks and headed for the forty-five-minute trip up to the cabin. She looked over at her husband as she took a sip of her drink. "So, honey, what is going on? Why are we going to the cabin?"

Donald sighed with a slight smile. "Um, well, to be honest. I miss you."

"You see me every day! How could you miss me?"

Donald thought for a while. She started to get a little nervous. Finally, he glanced over at her and said "Honey, do you know the last time we had sex?"

She thought about it and stammered "It has been a few weeks, we have just been so busy, and well why didn't you say something?"

"Kay, it was spring break."

She started to do the math when he did it for her "That was 6 weeks ago. This is our longest drought, other than the end of your pregnancy and the first few months of the twins' lives, that we have ever had. By far. I miss you. I miss us."

She sat there trying to absorb all that he was saying, while also feeling some dread and guilt about her flirtation with Andy. She really couldn't believe it had been that long but knew that he was right. "I had no idea, I am sorry Donald, oh my gosh, really? Has it been that long? Why haven't you tried to have sex with me? I don't remember turning you down other than that one time when I didn't feel well."

Donald stared forward for a while and took a sip of his drink. "Honestly, I thought you didn't want me anymore," he said with a sad look on his face.

"Why would you think that? Of course I want you."

"Do you remember our sex at spring break? At the hotel, with the kids out in the other room on the pullout bed?"

"Well of course I do!"

"I initiated it, but you really didn't seem too into it."

"Well honey, the kids were in the next room!" She was trying to convince him and herself.

"That hasn't stopped us before. Remember that time at the waterslide park hotel when I had to give you a pillow to bite so you wouldn't wake them? At spring break I didn't even know if you enjoyed it."

"Of course I.."

He interrupted her. "I am not trying to pick a fight. I didn't feel good about myself. You are so fit, and you look so amazing, you are honestly hotter and more sexy than the day I met you. I....was not. But I am working to fix that. I want you to actually want me too. You haven't initiated sex in so long, I honestly can't remember the last time. Actually, I think I do, it was New Year's Eve and you had a few too many cocktails. We used to have sex almost every day and you were often the driving force. Look, I realize kids and getting older may slow things down a little bit, but in this year you haven't wanted me. At all. I felt like it was my fault. I wasn't this fit, former athlete that you fell in love with."

She sat there absorbing what he said. He wasn't the type to show his vulnerabilities very often. She felt ashamed that she hadn't noticed his feelings the past few months. Donald was always the "I'm good" or "I'm fine" type of guy, put on a smile, and put his energy into the kids or his job. She realized she had been borderline ignoring him. She hadn't sent the first text, she hadn't initiated the conversation, and she certainly hadn't grabbed him and pulled him into the bedroom to have sex like she used to when the kids were young. She started to tear up when Donald saved her.

"This is supposed to be a sad trip. This is a reconnection trip. This is a fun trip. This is a sex trip. We are going to try to beat our record for the number of orgasms you have in a day. We are going to sit around, read books, have sex, sit in the hot tub, eat and drink whatever we want, and then have some sex. OK? Sound good?" Donald reached over and grabbed her hand as he spoke.

She looked at him with an adoring look that he had not seen in a while. "Yes honey, that sounds amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you for planning this weekend. I love you so much."

"OK, because I know how you are, let me remind you of a couple of things. We won't have cell service up there. Your parents, my sister, and your boss all have the landline phone number. If anyone really needs to reach us, they can. Our kids are with family. I asked my sister to bring all the kids over to check on the cat and feed the fish. Everything is taken care of. So please just enjoy this. It is just you and me. Long overdue time together."

She smiled. He knew her too well. He continued, "Now get busy on that drink. I have plans for you, my sexy MILF."

Kay took a big drink from her glass. Her mind was a jumbled mess. Not 3 hours earlier, she was planning on having a fancy dinner with her boss, potentially putting her marriage at risk. Now she was remembering all the ways she loved this man. All the different things about him that she was attracted to, and all the things about him that made him her person. She had felt her phone buzz a few times with text messages, so she thought she would check to make sure it wasn't about the kids. They weren't. They were from Andy.

You looked amazing today.

I am going to hold you to that dinner next Friday.

You are such a special woman. I have big plans for your career. I am excited to get back to work next week so we can finish this project and help you get this promotion.

She stopped reading as there were 5 more from him. And one from Katherine Floyd.

Kay, have a wonderful time this weekend! We sure love you and Coach! Let's catch up soon!

Donald looked over at her and asked if there was anything wrong.

"Nope, it was actually Katherine Floyd just wishing us a great weekend! They are so nice! I really do need to catch up with her for coffee soon."

They turned onto the small road that led up to the cabin. Although it had been years since they had been there, it was such a familiar trip that they both started remembering all the great times they had spent there together. They pulled into the driveway and he turned off the ignition. He reached across and grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss. They spent almost a minute in a deep kiss before finally stopping and smiling at each other.

"I will grab the bags, Do you remember where the key is hidden? He said it's the same place! Why don't you get the key, unlock the door, and come back for the pizza!"

Donald loaded up their bags and the grocery bag in his arms and came inside. She followed close behind with the pizza. She put it up on the counter. They walked into the small living room together, turned on a few lights and turned up the furnace.

"Remember this loveseat?" He asked with a smile. "If I remember right it was perfect for eating your pussy."

She gasped at both the memory and her husband using language he didn't use very often. She didn't have much time to think about it though as he pushed her down on the loveseat. He kneeled in front of her and reached down to take off her shoes and socks. He then reached up and pulled her yoga pants off as she stared at him. He lifted himself up to her and kissed her deeply before moving down her body. He didn't give her a lot of warning as he slid his hands under her ass, cupping each luscious cheek. He began kissing the inside of her thighs, working closer and closer until she could feel his breath on her pussy. He dove in with his tongue. Licking and kissing, nibbling, getting her wetness all over his entire face.

"Oh my fucking god Donald, don't stop, please don't stop!"

He had no intention of stopping. He was moving his tongue in a long slow up and up-and-down stroke when he remembered something. He pulled his hands out from underneath her without stopping his assault on her clit. He grabbed her hands and put them in his hair. He stopped and looked up at her for a moment.

"Fuck my face, ride me until you come."

This was one of her favorite things to do. She looked down at him, but he had already moved so that he was lying on his back on the ottoman. She stood up and moved over to him, lowering herself onto his face. She started grinding and gyrating on his face while he was licking, sucking, and holding on for dear life. Kay was moaning and breathing like she hadn't in years.

"Oh my god, oh my fucking god, oh god, oh baby, I am gonna cum, you're gonna make me cum. Fuuuuuuuck! Oh yes, yes, yes, YES!"

Donald's entire face was wet from his eyes to the bottom of his chin. She kept riding his face and he knew she was close.

"YESSSSSSSSS. Fuck yes!"

She collapsed on top of him for a few seconds, regaining her wits before she fell back onto the loveseat, letting him breathe normally again. He moved up next to her and pulled her into his arms. They sat like that for a few minutes, just basking in the glow. Donald loved giving her oral sex. It was such a rush to feel, hear, and watch her cum. Kay loved how easily and how hard she came from his tongue. She started to reach for his still rock-hard cock when he kissed her forehead and stood up.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" She asked with a bewildered look.

"Honey, I told you we are going for the record this weekend!" He said with a smile. "Besides, you can cum as many times as you want. I only get a certain amount. I am certain I will use all of mine tonight!! And I want some of that pizza!"

He got up and walked into the kitchen before yelling back, "Don't bother putting on those pants though! Just get in here!"