Good Vibrations

Story Info
Fantasy, restaurant sex, toy fun, couples.
2.9k words
4.45
18.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking another sip from a rather large goblet, you feel the wine's warming notes slip down as we sit and chat. It has taken us months to get this reservation, and now we are seated here. I can't imagine any better company. You feel sexy in your dress bought specially for tonight. A pearl pendant on a long gold chain hangs against your skin as the black material of your low-cut front tries to hide your modesty. Your braless cleavage is supported by the thinnest strip of dress tape fighting to hold it all in place.

Your hair is tied back taught in a ponytail, exposing the sleek shape of your neck and a pair of pearl studs that complement the pendant adorn your earlobes. The rocker in you is evident by the black eyeliner and black lipstick contrasting against your beautiful alabaster skin.

It has been so long since we have been out like this that I have tried to make an effort. Cocktails at the hotel bar, a cab to a fancy bar for a few more drinks before ending up at this fantastic restaurant. Your hand in mine most of the night as we have just enjoyed each other's company. I have enjoyed seeing you in that dress, your slender legs in their black tights disappearing into a 5-inch pair of Christian Louboutin, their red soles flashing up at me every time you shifted and crossed your legs during our drinks.

As you take another sip of your wine, I feel a little nervous. Sliding my hand into my black jackets side pocket, I search for the gift I have brought you. The velvet box is soft on my hand as I look into your eyes. I'm nervous because this is the first time I have brought our sex life out of the bedroom. You suggested we tried something new, and I just don't know how this will go.

Palming the box, I bring it onto the table, obscuring it by cupping my hand over the velvet's soft feel. Then, looking at me, you instinctively ask, "Are you OK; you look a little worried", placing your hand reassuringly over my hand.

Smiling, I look at you and take a breath. "As a man, I don't always listen to what you say. I guess it's a failing by most men. However, I am trying to change. I have been listening; I am very conscious that you want to explore our sexuality, reignite our flame and feel fulfilled sexually," I say with another uneasy smile. Your unwavering eyes are on me as your hand rubs mine. "So, I thought we might try something different; I bought us a gift! Can you keep an open mind and give it a try?"

"I think so, I hope so," you say as you feel my hands slide out from under yours and come to rest on top. The feeling of a small indulgent velvet box in the palm of your hand as you pull it towards you across the table. Looking down, you open its lid, its sturdy shape-holding it open as you peer inside before looking up at me closing the lid.

"Is this what I think it is?" your hand moving to take a larger sip of the wine before returning with "It's a toy."

"Yes, it's a toy," I say with a tense smile, not knowing how it will go. Then, taking a sip of my wine, trying to appear like I know what I am saying, I bravely muster forward and speak. "If you fancy a little adventure tonight, would you like to go the restroom, turn her on and then insert her into you?"

"Now, here?" you ask, an uneasy feeling coming over you as I take your hand in mine. "Yes, please. Let's try something new."

Another gulp of the wine, and I see you place the box against your clutch bag, your chair scoots back, and you stand. The staccato clips of your heels on the floor as you walk away from me makes some of the other men in the restraint look up and notice you. I think to myself how amazing you look tonight as you go round the corner and into the Ladies room.

Finding yourself in an airy, well-lit bathroom, you move to the end cubicle, sliding in and locking the door behind you with a shuck. Taking advantage, you pull up your dress, exposing your stockings and tights before gliding down your panties. As you sit and let nature take its course, you open the box.

Inside the box is a moulded velvet base with an empty sleeve and a perfectly polished silver ellipse, the size of a thumb; around its circumference are two raised matt black bands. The ends are curved smooth and at one end is a small matt button.

Taking it out of the box, it is heavier than it looks. You juggle it up and down in the palm of your hand before picking it up and rolling it around your fingers.

Turning it over, you press the button, and the small LED light blinks up at you red and blue as it does. You feel it pulse twice before the blue light becomes constant.

As you stare at it in your hand, you consider what might happen tonight. A slight shiver of pleasure raises through your body as you take the toy and place it in your mouth, moistening the shape.

Moving your hand between your legs, you press the toy into your vagina. The cold shape moving past your hymen; your finger pushes it deep into your vagina up towards your cervix. The sensation inside you is strange. It's inconspicuous, you can feel its weight, but it is not uncomfortable. Instead, its shape feels like it fits perfectly inside you.

You find yourself pressing your tummy to see if you can feel it and then smile to yourself as you bend down and slide your panties off. Wrapping the box in your knickers, you slide them into your clutch bag, flush the chain, pulling down your dress, open the stall and walk to the hand basin. As you wash your hands, you are concerned that it may slide down; however, it feels so indiscreet, you're not sure if it's still there. Looking at yourself in the mirror, you check your dress. Noticing that the tape is coming a little unstuck, you affix the tape to your skin a little better and head for the door.

As I sit looking longingly towards the restroom door, I smile as I see you strut towards the table. You look confident as you stride over, looking at me. The eyes that watched you go to the toilets now watching you move towards me. You can sense the stares of people watching you. As you reach the table, I stand and pull out your chair, pushing it in after you as your legs slip under the tablecloth, and I push the chair in behind you.

I move to sit as you pick up your wine glass, finishing off its contents. The comfort of the red wine as it slips down your throat.

Leaning forward, your elbows on the table, you feel your fingers move over the rim of the glass "what now" you say with a smile.

I smile back but have to lean back as the waiter approaches, picking up the wine bottle and pouring you another glass. Suddenly a wave of vibrations makes you jolt back in your seat, your bum shunting back in your chair as the low buzzing moves out from your vagina. The waiter is looking astonished at your reaction as I cover with "what a sneeze, God bless you, sweetheart." Then, as the buzzing subsides, you throw me a glaring look before smiling at the waiter and saying, "ohh excuse me" he smiles and tops my glass of wine, and he moves away.

"I guess it works," I say with a smile. Then, astonished, you look at me, lowering your voice, saying, "What the hell was that?" opening the palm of my hand, I show you a small black remote control. The sleek black controller is the apparent missing item in your box, is adorned with a green and red button along the top, then an increasing number of buttons from 1 to 6.

Letting my finger hover over the green button, I depress it slowly as you suddenly feel the vibrations rumble within you. The sensations starting inside your vagina resonate around your cervix and then through you to the base of your spine. The pleasure rising up your spine, over your shoulders and up into your brain. You can't help it, but your hands tuck under the table, your fingers pressing against your wet labia as you feel the vibrations through your fingertips. I watch as you close your eyes for a moment as I find the red button--your body relaxing instantly as you feel the quivering stop.

I watch as your eyes surrounded in their black frames give an emotive feeling of pleasure, your teeth moving to bite your lower lip. As you go to speak, you feel the pulsation of the toy starting up again. The sensation is faster more rigid as you feel the ripples dance over the nerve endings in your vagina. The feeling is moving up and down your body. I feel your legs brush up against mine as you open your legs under the table. The toy's probing pulses intensify/ I watch as goosebumps appear on your chest and your erect nipples poke through the material of your dress. Your hidden fingers under the table press against your mound. Your labia is wet as you run your fingers up and down your shape. Your eyes water a little as the pleasure surges over your body. The pulsing throbbing up your body as your head moves back and your eyes roll. Finally, feeling the toy stop, your eyes open, and you look at me before looking around the restaurant, dreading the thought that you have been seen. The other diners just continue their conversations, unaware of your movements.

As you reach out your left hand to grasp your glass, you bring it to your lips and take a large gulp of wine, and you pull out your other hand from under the table. I can see your fingers glisten with your vaginal salivation. You offer up two fingers to me and opening my mouth. You place them in. my lips close around them, and I suck your taste of them, your sex on my tongue. It's warm and salty, silky and sweet, all wrapped up together. I feel myself get hard as I suck your taste of you from fingers. I can't help myself press the button for 4. The stillness that your vagina is currently feeling broken by the juddering of the toy deep inside you. The concentric circles of pleasure moving out from your body in waves moving over your skin. One hand moving under the table again as you find your clitoris and flick it, the awareness of your pleasure building as the toy hums and your fingers thrill your clitoris. Your back is aching a little as you move in your seat, your hips pushing forward as your free hand moves to faint an itch, and you pinch your erect nipple with your fingers, the action dislodging the tape and allowing me a glimpse of your nipple under your dress.

Your foot, unsheathed from your shoe, moves up and finds my hard cock in my trousers. Your painted toes in your stockings scrunching my shape as you move it over the silhouette in my trousers. As you play, I press green once more, and the pleasure starts again. The feelings of it buried somewhere inside you, making your muscles tighten and your foot press harder against my cock. Your body shuddering forward a little as your hands clasp the table. As I watch you close eyes move under your closed eyes lids, I watch as your nipples harder, even more, their shape visible through your dress. The sensations pulsing over your body as I hear you say." Stop please, I am close to cumming" as I press the red button once more, I watch you open your eyes and sit back.

Moving to your clutch bag, you unfasten its buckle. Your hand moves into the bag, and you find your panties. Moving you had under the table, you use it to wipe your dripping mound. Then, taking a large gulp of wine, you pass the scrunched panties to me and say, follow me.

As you stand, I watch you move towards the restrooms again. Taking your panties and pressing them against my nose, I can feel your wetness and your fragrance on them. Standing, I get up and move to the restroom, opening the ladies. I peer inside before seeing it's empty and walking in. I could crouch down and look for your feet under the door. However, I let my finger hover over intensity level 5 and press green.

An explosion of pleasure rushes up from your vagina, your hands jolt out and grasp the wall as you cry out, "Ohh God." The pulse moves over you like a wave battering the cliffs, your vagina feeling every single hum of the toy on the nerve endings clustered in your pussy.

As your fingers move over your clitoris, you hear footsteps move towards you and as you smile as I open the door. The first thing I notice is you have stripped off your dress; you're naked, except for your stocking and suspenders and your shoes. Sitting on the toilet, your arms are flat against the wall. I close the door behind me, and when I turn round, you fight to unclasp my belt, yanking my trousers and underpants down to my ankles. My cock springing to attention as it is released from its captivity.

Your mouth moves quickly to take me into you. It's fast and furious, with none of the usual attention, just rather a hot horny brief suck as I feel you slurp me; I notice you're still toying with your clitoris. Your fingers are moving over your shape, and you can feel the tight pea shape grow out from under your hood above your puffy lips. You pull me out of your mouth, leaving a significant drop of saliva on my tip. Turning around, you bend over your hands, spreading your cheeks as you gift me your arse hole. I turn the toy off as you guide me to your bum. Pressing myself into you, I feel your tight arse surround me. You are moving slowly as my helmet passes into you. You are drawing me in and out very slowly as you moan the pain and pleasure melding together as you stretch out your hands against the wall to support your body. The sensation is as painful as expected. The pinch of my cock in your arse leading to your eyes watering again.

The pain is soon replaced by pleasure as I turn the toy back on. I can feel the vibrations filling your vagina, shuddering it with an electric pulse through your body onto my penetrating cock. Your bum is clenching around me as the tremors move over your body. Your vagina is feeling the gratifying wave of electricity washing over your body as I move into you faster, bringing a sting of pain into the mix.

My hands are moving to cup your boobs so slightly that the motion of my thrusts makes just your hard nipple rub against my palm. The feeling of total pleasure moving up through your body, the tingles of pleasure and pain trickling up your spine. The delicate rubbing of your nipples joining it and creating a cascade of joy over your body. Your head is feeling light and wonderfully cloudy as you moan in absolute pleasure before the sensation moves down your body again with a crescendo inside your pussy. As you feel my hot spray deep inside your arse, your body shudders uncontrollably as you feel your orgasm. The unstoppable pulsing of the toy magnifying the surge of bliss as your body convulses around my cock. As your body tightens, your muscles violently constrict around my shaft. Your torso arches back as your breast point up into my hands, the momentary exhilaration and light-headedness that comes with your orgasm making you cry out. As the feeling Subsides, I turn the toy off, sliding out a streak of warm cum trickling out of your arse as I watch you cup your mound, your fingers pressing into your vagina to hold the sensation one moment longer.

As you turn to sit, I bend down and kiss you. Your skin is glowing with faint perspiration.

"was that OK?" I ask. "More than OK", you respond as we quickly dress. You look at me and say," Let's go home and play some more," you say

As we exit the restroom and head down the hall, I can't help it, and I press the green button once again. Your legs buckle a little as you turn and give me a hard stare. "home now," you say with a smile.

The write, Joe Laurenson, asserts himself as the writer as the creator and write of this material. (01 February 2021)