Good Wife Goes Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy was wearing tight shorts, but no top. His tattooed, muscular, arms were grabbing the arse of the blonde. Her shorts were even tighter and much skimpier. Hot pants in fact. And her tits were falling out of a very skimpy vest.

The blonde wasn't a stunner. But had a "tarty" attraction about her. Peroxide hair, lots of make up and, by the look of it, the tits that were spilling out were enhanced. She was not really fat, but certainly "curvy". Probably a size 14-16. But she carried herself really well as she gyrated on the dancefloor, grinding against her new partner in crime. He could certainly see the appeal in her. As, to be fair, could I.

"Oh my God, " Ally blurted out, "those two look like they might be about to have sex. This place is wild."

Instigated, to my surprise, by Ally, we moved a little closer.

"Come on, " she urged me, "let's get a better view of proceedings". Though we remained in a quiet corner, with our backs against a wall.

As much as their actions were clearly sexual I didn't imagine, for a moment, that they would actually have sex in the club. Though it was clear that they lookedextremely likely to be having sex together later that evening.

The chance of this seemed to increase further as the girl peeled her vest over her head and the guy dipped down to suckle on one of her tits. With this action greeted by raucous cheers from the crowd that was now gathered around them.

We were no more than 30 foot away from them. But by the side of a pillar, in a dark enclave. So we had a good view of the couple, but were not really visible to others. Though, as I said, the eyes of everyone were now on this exhibitionist couple. Not on any one else.

"Jesus Jack, can you believe these two?" Ally asked. But, from what I could make out in the darkness of the club, her eyes were on stalks, glued to the action in front of us.

Standing behind her I wrapped my arms around and held her tight to me. Bending downwards I nuzzled her neck and whispered into her ear, "are you enjoying this?"

Twisting back towards me, with a glint in her eye, she answered, "God yes, this is really horny."

"How far do you think they'll go?" she pondered. "Do you think they'll actually fuck?"

"Ally!" I responded, in mock disgust. "Where did you learn such language?" Actually, I really was shocked. Ally almost never used strong language. Certainly in regards to sex. The situation - and the wine we'd drunk - were certainly having an effect on her.

"Well," she grinned back at me, "they don't like they are about to "make love". But it looks to me as they might well be about to fuck."

"In fact," she continued, "I hope they do. I'd love to watch them."

As she said this, she pulled one of my arms that was wrapped around her downwards and rubbed it against her tits. I remember thinking, very clearly, that I was more shocked by Ally, than I was that a couple appeared about to strip off and fuck in public.

"Bloody hell, Ally," I quipped, "I hope you're not going to drag us out onto the dancefloor alongside those two?"

She didn't answer directly, but reached back behind her and started rubbing my groin, through my shorts. I was already half hard. But with this manipulation I rapidly developed a full blown erection.

"Jeez," I grunted, "what's got into to you? But don't stop, I love it."

Following Ally's lead, as she played with my dick I reached down and starting feeling her arse. Initially over her mini-skirt. Then, swiftly, finding no resistance, I reached under it.

As our own actions moved up a level, so did those of the couple in front of us. It seemed the girl from the hen party was taking the lead. Squatting down, to hoops and hollers from the crowd, she unzipped the guy's shorts and reached into his boxers to set his dick free.

"Wow," Ally said, in front of me. "That's one meaty cock."

And she was right. It was, at this stage, more than half hard and was rearing up in front of the guy. The cries from the audience grew louder as the blonde took his cock into her mouth and started a very enthusiastic blow job.

I don't know if she'd watched a lot of porn? Or had done this before? But she was giving a fantastic performance. Really "playing to the gallery." Spitting on his cock and alternating between deep throating him and sucking on one of his heavy, hanging, bollocks.

He was loving it. The crowd were loving it and were now whipped into a frenzy. And, most unexpectedly of all, Ally was loving it.

As I was reaching under her knickers to feel her pussy up, she continued reaching back and rubbing my cock. Shocking me further by pulling at my zip to try and free it from my shorts.

On the dancefloor, the blonde decided it was time for her to receive some attention.

Whipping off her shorts and then a tiny thong (to morehuge cheers) she directed her new partner to lay on the floor. Squatting above him, she lowered herself so that she was sitting on his face. As she ground her pussy against him you could see him lapping away furiously at her pussy and against her clit. Whilst, above him, she was theatrically groping her own tits. With a lascivious grin on her face.

He seemed to know his way around a pussy. Or, she was a good actress. As, after a few minutes of this attention, her back arched, she ground harder against his tongue. And she cried out. Apparently in orgasm.

Pushing herself off his face she stood up, turned round and squatted back down. This time impaling herself on his mighty weapon.

To ribald cheers from the crowd clamouring round them, she was bouncing, vigorously, on his glistening cock.

Whilst they were doing this I was now frigging Ally quite freely (though I was pretty sure no-one could see us in our dark corner). She gave absolutely no resistance. In fact, she was soaking wet and was grinding back against me.

After several minutes of "cowgirl" action, the guy decided to change things up. Flipping the blonde off him he laid her on her back (grimy as I'm sure the dancefloor was) and began pumping away furiously.

The crowd at this stage were going wild, cheering both of them to the rafters. It appeared he was getting close to orgasm himself. Sure enough, moments later, in true porn star style, he pulled out and fired off a number of jets of spunk. Over her belly and up to her tits. Some of which she scooped up with her fingers and, theatrically, fed into her mouth. Greeted with tumultuous applause from all those watching.

After the climax - literally - of the performance there was an anti-climatic air (literally again) in the club.

A few of the blonde's friends helped her to her feet and handed back her clothes. Though she didn't seem in too much of a hurry to get dressed again.

The guy departed to the bar with a few mates, to much back slapping and acclaim.

Disentangling my fingers from Ally's pussy and putting my cock back into my shorts, I suggested to Ally, "Come on, let's head home. I think the fun here is over."

"Good idea," Ally agreed, "But I'll need you to give me a taste of what she was having when we get back." she sniggered.

"You're on," I agreed, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her to me as we left the club and made our way back down the strip. A little unsteadily as the night air hit us. Making me realise quite how much we'd drunk this evening.

Away from the hubbub and noise of the club we could converse more easily.

"Wow," Ally exclaimed, "can you believe those guys? I never imagined people would have sex in public like that. She must be such a slut."

"You're right," I agreed. "But I can't believe how you and I behaved either." I laughed.

"I'm a little surprised myself," Ally concurred. "See, I can behave in a slutty manner too."

"I know, I quite enjoyed seeing that side of you," I responded.

By now, we'd walked away from the busier end of the resort and were heading back to our apartment. Pulling me into a dark alleyway, between some shops, Ally looked up at me, with a dirty grin on her face, "would you like to see me be even more slutty?" she purred.

Grabbing my crotch, she dived in for another passionate kiss. And then, in - so far - the biggest surprise of the evening, she unzipped my shorts and knelt down in front of me.

Having never had a blow job from Ally in the 4 or 5 years we'd been together, it seemed I was about to get my first. In a dingy alley, fully dressed, with a reasonable risk of being stumbled upon by passers by. To say I was shocked was an enormous understatement.

A little hesitantly, Ally took my cock into her mouth and started bobbing up and down, whilst also playing with my balls.

It wasn't the best blow job I'd ever had. But it was the most memorable. However, after a few minutes, I began to get a little concerned about discovery. Even if Ally didn't appear to be.

Pulling her to her feet, I gave her a huge hug.

"That was wonderful," I assured her. "But let's continue the action back in our apartment. Where we'll be more comfortable."

"OK," she laughed, "I just wanted to show you that I can be wild and spontaneous too. Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh my God, yes," I confirmed, "And I can't wait for you to continue. But I don't want us getting arrested."

We raced back to our apartment. As soon as we got through the door, I pinned Ally against the wall, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. I had one hand groping her tits. Whilst the other snaked down between her legs and under her silky knickers.

"Shit, that's so good," she gasped. "I'm so turned on right now."

Pulling her vest over her head I fished her tits out of her bra and bent to suckle on one, whilst continuing to finger her, through her knickers.

"I'm loving you fingering me Jack," she grunted, "but please lick my pussy, just like that guy was doing to the blonde on the dancefloor. Then I promise I'll suck your cock again."

I continued to be astonished by her behaviour and language. But I was determined to make the most of it. And also reciprocate it myself.

Taking a bit of a chance, I thought I'd refer to her, as she'd referred to herself, a few times already tonight.

"So are you saying you'd like me to lick your juicy, slutty, pussy? Before fucking you hard and then getting you to swallow my hot jizz?"

In fact, it was a huge chance - and had we not both been drunk I'd never have risked this. But it paid off. In spades.

"God, yes," she agreed. "Get your tongue on my clit and your fingers up my cunt."

I was astonished. Ally very seldom swore. And most certainlynever said cunt.

But I certainly wasn't going to look a gift pussy in the mouth. So, pushing her back on the bed, I tugged her knickers down and did exactly that.

As I commented earlier, I was pretty sure Ally enjoyed having her pussy licked. But she always stopped short of allowing herself to really "give in" to the pleasures. But not tonight. Possibly because she'd seen the blonde in the club? Possibly because she was drunk? Or perhaps because we were on holidays and away from the usual restraints she placed on herself? Almost certainly a combination of all of these.

In my own, pretty drunken, state, I'm sure I lacked some of the cunnilingual finesse I'd normally prided myself upon. Instead, I was just "lapping away", with more enthusiasm, than skill. But it seemed to be working for Ally.

"Shit, Jack, that's so good. Keep going," she urged, as she gripped my hair and pulled me in, whilst grinding against my tongue.

This time, there was no holding back from her. The more enthusiastically I licked, the more she liked it. She was almost thrashing about on the bed. And tweaking her nipples whilst I licked her.

I inserted a finger into her pussy and was frigging her, whilst lapping against her clit. And the combination of what I was doing, combined with her own nipple play, pushed her over the edge.

"FUCKKKKKKK, yesss..." she cried out as her orgasm hit.

I eased off, but was still, very gently, caressing her clit, with the flat of my tongue.

"God Jack, no," she gasped, pushing me away. "It's just too sensitive."

Pulling me up to her, she gave me a huge, sloppy kiss.

"God, I taste good on your tongue," she pronounced, with a chuckle. "I promise I'll suck you again. But please, please, just fuck me now. I really need to feel your hard cock inside me!"

"It's a deal," I agreed, "but I'm going to hold you too it," as I slipped in to her, in missionary. "I'm desperate for you to give me a blowjob."

I was really turned on. But, having orgasmed late that afternoon - and having drunk a lot of wine - I was in no danger of coming any time soon. So, I determined to give Ally areally good fucking.

I knew how aroused she was too. So there was no need for me to start slow and build up. Instead, I was full on, from the off. Fucking away with abandon.

Ally responded in kind, gripping me tight and pushing back against me. Plus, in keeping with her behaviour that evening - but a complete departure from her usual behaviour - she was vocal and explicit in her encouragement.

"Yes, come on Jack, fuck me hard," she gasped beneath me. "Suck my tits," she urged.

By now I was fucking Ally furiously. The headboard was banging against the wall and the sweat, in a sultry Mediterranean evening, was pouring off us.

I was still nowhere near coming. But Ally was. I could feel her pussy contracting against my dick. And she was clawing away at my back.

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped, "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK," she cried out, as her second orgasm of the evening ripped through her.

By now, I was desperate to follow suit. Swiftly pulling out of her, I moved up and urged her to take my dick back into her mouth.

"Come on baby, suck my cock," I demanded.

She need no further encouragement, swallowing me, as deep as she was able to. And manipulating my balls at the same time.

After the excitement of the evening - and the uniqueness of this blowjob - I was now very close to coming.

After just a few minutes I could feel the spunk boiling. Thinking I'd best warn Ally - and imagining she'd want me to pull way - I let her know.

"Oh God, I'm close," I gasped, "I'm going to come soon."

Shocking me, once again, she just looked up at me, with an expression I'd never seen on her before. One of pure filth. Then kept fondling my balls, whilst she intensified the suction on my cock.

That look was all I needed. It, alone, triggered my orgasm.

"Oh shit, yes, I'm coming, uhhh, uhhhh, uhhhh, FUCKK!!" I cried out. Shaking with the force of it.

I collapsed on the bed, alongside Ally. Who, it appeared, was swallowing the considerable load I'd just deposited into her mouth.

Pulling her to me, I held her tight. Muttering my thanks and love for her. Before we both drifted off into drunken slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming to, a little groggily, the following morning, I rolled over and could see that Ally was already awake. But I could see, immediately, that she was looking pensive and uncomfortable.

Pulling her too me, my first words were, "Oh my God, I love you so much."

Looking back now, I realise it was, perhaps, the only thing I could have said to salvage her feelings. And proof, once again, that you can never tell your loved ones, that you do love them, too often.

But I didn't know this at the time. And was completely taken aback when she absolutely broke down into awful - pitiful in fact - racking sobs. Not the reaction I was expecting!

Pulling her even closer, I held her tight, "what on earth is wrong Ally?" I inquired.

"You've always treated me like a princess," she sobbed, "but last night you treated me like a dirty whore."

"I'm so, so, sorry," I assured her, almost sobbing myself. "I do understand the confusion. I'm desperately sorry that you are so upset. I've always treated you like a princes, because you behave like one. And I mean that in a really good way. But last night you behaved like a dirty whore - and I mean that too in a really good way. So I treated you like one.

"I really though that's what you wanted..." I concluded lamely.

"That's part of the reason I'm so upset," she sniveled. "I did behave like a dirty whore. And I did enjoy it. And, at the time, I really enjoyed you treating me in that way. But now I'm so, so, ashamed. I can't look you in the eye."

I was, I'm bound to say, taken back by her reaction. Not least because it had been Ally, not me, who'd taken the initiative the previous evening. I would, almost certainly, not have acted as I had, without considerable encouragement from Ally. But I knew better than to argue this case too strongly.

"Look," I said, "I really can understand why you are so upset. And I feel dreadful that I'm a huge part in that upset. But, look at this way. No-one got hurt. No one, apart from us, knows how we both behaved. And we both - at the time certainly - really enjoyed ourselves."

Taking a deep breath, I continued, "in fact, I'd suggest it was some of the best sex we've ever had. And that's saying something. As I think we've had loads and loads of fantastic sex before last night."

Warming to this theme, I continued, "In some ways, I wish I could turn the clock back and erase the actions and memories of last night. But, in other ways, I'm glad we let ourselves go like that. Maybe we've both been too "buttoned up" since we've been together?"

"There will be no pressure or expectation from me for you toever behave like that again." I assured Ally. "But, on balance, I'm not sorry we did. Unless you really are desperately traumatised by what we've done?"

"No, I'm not traumatised," she agreed, with a further snivel. "But, as I said, I am deeply ashamed. Though, I do get your points about no-one being hurt. And the two us probably being too buttoned up."

"But I'd assumed that was just who we are?" she concluded.

"Well yes, it is who we are. But not necessarily who wehave to be." I continued. "But, if you want to, let's just put it behind us and enjoy another wonderful day in the sun."

Pulling Ally to me I led her very tightly and gently stroked her hair. "I love you with all my heart. And I'll never do anything to deliberately hurt you." I assured her.

I was relieved that she hugged me back, very tightly. And I felt her melt into my arms. Filling me with confidence that she was forgiving me for my/our actions.

"I really do love you so, so much," I assured her. "More than I can ever say. I promise I will do anything I can to make you feel better."

"I know," Ally agreed, "I believe that, And I love you too. So please don't worry any more about last night. Let's just try and forget it ever happened."

For several minutes we lay, side by side, glorying in the closeness of our embrace. There was absolutely nothing sexual about our actions. Quite deliberately so, in my case. But the closeness of skin on skin contact like this had a predicable effect on my unruly dick, which was pressed between us. And against Ally's groin. Against my better judgement, I felt it harden, to a full erection.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed, punching me on the arm. "I'm sobbing my heart out. And you've got a hard-on. You are such a degenerate." But this was said, I was relieved to see and hear, with a small, shy, smile.

"Don't even think about having sex right now. Orfucking as you insisted we call it last night." Ally grinned. "I haven't forgiven you that much. Yet." But I could see she really wasn't annoyed. And the "yet" gave me lots of room for optimism.

"In fact, you can make yourself useful, for once. Go and bring me a cup of tea. My mouth is like parchment, after all that wine last night. And then go to that bakery we like and bring back some of those gorgeous crusty rolls for our breakfast."