Good Wife Goes Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, milady," I agreed, with a small bow, "at your service."

I pulled a pair of shorts up over my erection, made some tea, gulping down my own mug of it. And set-off to the shops.

After the tears and turbulent conversation a little earlier I was massively relieved that we seemed to have, at least partially, overcome the problems caused by our behaviour last night. I determined that if we never repeated that behaviour - and our lives returned to exactly as they had been - I'd be happy.

After a leisurely breakfast, where conversation was still a little stilted, we got our belongings together and made our way to the beach.

I made certain I was attentive towards Ally. But also steered clear of anything that was overtly sexual. Instead, I was, even more than usual, especially loving and affectionate. I was really keen to demonstrate that I did not see Ally purely as a receptacle for my lust. Even though, thinking back to last night, that's exactly what a small part of medid think.

After a few hours in the sun we had a late, light, lunch in a beachside cafe, before making our way back to the apartment.

As I'd done the previous day, I dived in the shower to wash off the sand and lotion. Before allowing Ally a little longer to do the same.

Exactly as I'd done the previous day I was lounging on the bed as Ally came out of the bathroom. Once again, naked, apart from a towel around her shoulders. And once more, my dick expressed its delight at what it saw. Rising, with no stimulation, to full erection in a second.

"Oh my god," laughed Ally (which I took to be a good sign), "that cock of yours." (which I also took to be a good sign, as she never normally used "coarse" language to describe our bodily parts.)

Laying down next to me, she propped herself up on an elbow and looked at me, with a serious expression on her face.

"I've done a lot of thinking on the beach today." she began. "So sit there and hear me out. I'm going to really honest and open with you. But please let me finish, before I lose my nerve."

"Of course," I agreed. Quietly optimistic as to how this might develop.

"You were right this morning. I really did enjoy last night. As horrified as I was this morning. It's the first time since we've been together - in fact the first time in my life - that I've "let myself go" sexually."

"I've always enjoyed sex with you. Actually, let me be clear, I've always enjoyed fucking you," she grinned (bolstering my optimism further).

"And, throughout out time together", she continued, "whilst we've been fucking, all sorts of commentary has been running through my head. With all sorts of coarse language."

"And thinking those thoughts and saying those words - internally at least - used to turn me on. But I always ensured they stayed there. In my head. Not least because I thought you'd think so much less of me if I said them out loud."

Pausing for a second, she asked, "does that make sense?"

"It absolutely does," I agreed. "Because, at the same time as you were thinking, but suppressing, those thoughts and words, I was doing exactly the same myself. Just like you, largely because I though you wouldn't like it. And would think less of me."

As I said that I let out an audible exhalation of breath. And I felt my shoulders relaxing. I realised I'd been holding myself rigidly. Possibly for the whole day. And certainly for the last 15 minutes.

"Oh my God, Ally, this means so much much to me," I blubbered, pulling her into me for a huge, all embracing, cuddle.

"I can't tell you how upset I've been today and how worried I've been that I've damaged, irretrievably, the wonderful relationship that we've got."

We delighted in the warmth of our embrace for several minutes, before Ally pulled away and continued.

"Right, here's the deal," she suggested. "I'd like us to be really open with each other. I want us both to be able to express what we are thinking. And I want a lot of oral sex. I loved you licking my pussy. And, much more than I expected, I enjoyed sucking your cock. And even tasting your spunk." she said, licking her lips, with a really dirty grin. But, at the same time, even with her new tan, I could see she was blushing furiously.

"Oh my God," she laughed, "I can't believe I've just spoken like that, when I'm stone cold sober. See how you've corrupted me?"

"But, I'm glad you have," she continued, "I'm even more turned on now."

"And I can see you like the sound of that too," she laughed. "Your cock looks like its nodding, in agreement." And it really was. I was so turned on it was twitching, with no manipulation at all.

"But," she continued, "here's the caveat. As you've done today - and always have - I want you to treat me with respect. And I want a lot of kissing, foreplay and affection. So it's not just all dirty talk and spunk swallowing," she grinned.

"Plus, when we are in the company of others, I'd still like us to give the impression of being the buttoned up, goody two shoes, that I suspect most people think we are. No-one but us needs to know that, behind closed doors, we've become crazed sex fiends." she concluded, with a big chuckle.

"I'm really, really, happy with that." I agreed, very readily. "Despite all the "new stuff" we did last night. And may do in the future. I enjoy kissing - and especially kissing you - more than anything we've done. Or could imagine doing."

To illustrate that point. And also because, by now, I was feeling ridiculously horny, I pulled Ally to me.

Initially I was gentle and sensual. Holding her head in my hand, stroking her temples. And just grazing her lips with mine. I felt her melt into me. And, as her mouth opened, our tongues began snaking together.

I was determined to take it slowly. In part, because I really did like to. But also, to illustrate to Ally that I would be true to my word. And not treat her like some "dirty slut." Or at least not all of the time!

However, on this occasion it was Ally who had other plans. Her kissing quickly became more impassioned. With her tongue now rammed down my throat. And she was grinding against my cock. After a few minutes of this, she pulled away and grunted at me,

"Get down between my legs and get that tongue on my clit and your fingers in my wet, juicy, pussy."

This time, I couldn't tell if she was colouring up through blushing, or arousal. But I didn't pause too long to ponder this. Preferring to do as she directed and scuttled down between her legs.

As I said earlier, I considered myself a pretty good pussy licker. And I loved doing it. But I was a little out of practice. With last night the first time that I'd properly got my tongue on anyone's pussy since Ally and I had met. Or certainly the last time I'd brought someone to orgasm in that way.

So, initially, I took my time. Partly to tease and prolong Ally's pleasure. And partly in my delight at getting reacquainted with the delights of cunnilingus.

In common with the rest of her, Ally had a really "pretty" pussy. Clean shaven, with dark, quite thick, lips. And a prominent, pink clitoris. Already standing proud.

Rather than diving straight in, I kissed - and very gently nibbled - her inner thighs. Causing her to moan beneath me. Though, impatiently, she was grabbing my head and pulling me in to her pussy itself. Eager, it seemed, for it to get some attention.

I did just that. And applied myself to her pussy. But, once again, began slowly. Initially, raining extremely gentle kisses on her labia. Before taking one of these, oh so softly, into my mouth. And applying very light suction to it.

She was most definitely enjoying what I was doing.

"Oh shit, Jack, that's gorgeous," she gasped, "but please, give my clit some attention."

Following her bidding, I diverted my attention from her pussy lips to her clit.

I was a little out of practice. And unclear exactly how Ally liked her pussy eaten. So I began with very light licking, with the flat of my tongue, directly on her clit.

"God, YESSSSS," she almost shrieked, as she convulsed beneath me. "Just like that, but a little firmer," she gasped.

So I upped the pressure a little. Applying my tongue to her pussy. Whilst adding a finger inside her.

Unlike previous times when we'd done this, Ally gave in, completely, to the pleasure. She was writhing against the bed and gripping my head. Almost driving her pussy against my tongue.

She was also giving full vent, vocally, to her feelings. Though she was largely incoherent, just grunting and moaning the occasional obscenity.

Just minutes after I'd first applied my tongue to her clit, I could feel her start to tense up. In a sign I recognised of impending orgasm.

Just minutes later, it hit her.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK," she cried out, as she bucked and writhed against me. "YESSSS, I'm coming!!"

Before finally pushing me away, "stop, stop, it's too sensitive."

Laying there, gasping for breath, she pulled me up towards her.

"Why have you never done that to me before now?" Ally asked, with a grin. "Or a least when I've been sober."

"Because you told me it was dirty," I responded, with a smile.

"Well, dirty can most certainly be good. I loved that," she assured me, looking deep into me eyes, before laughing. "Oh my god, your face and stubble is coated with my pussy juice. Let me see what I taste like."

"Mmmmm, not too bad at all," she pronounced. "I can see why you like it. I promise I'll return the favour. But, right now, just like you did last night, after you'd licked my pussy, Ireally need a good, hard, fucking."

Pushing her onto her back I shuffled up and entered her. Balls deep. In one movement.

"Fuck, YESSSS," she gasped. "That's it. Now, fuck me hard."

This was almost replica of our actions from the previous evening (in fact it became, without being formulaic, a "template" we were often to follow). The difference this time was we were both sober. And, I'm sure, better able to enjoy and appreciate the experience.

I recognised that this was not the time for prolonged, sensual, sex. Clearly what Ally wanted - and I was happy to provide - was an intense, atavistic, fuck.

So I proceeded, immediately, into vigorous humping. Driving deep and fast into her eager pussy. Whilst gripping her hard by the shoulders.

"Fuck, this is hot," I grunted. Before burying my tongue, once again, deep in her throat.

I was enormously turned on. And didn't expect I'd be able to last too long. Fortunately, Ally was even further ahead of me, despite having come just moments earlier.

She was bucking beneath me. And grabbing my arse cheeks to pull me deeper into her. Whilst doing her best to wrap her athletic legs around me.

"Come on Jack, fuck me hard," she urged.

I was now pumping away furiously. And very close to orgasm myself. But, before I had a chance to come myself, I felt the familiar contractions in Ally's pussy.

"FUCKKKKKKKK...," she cried out, clawing at my back. As her second orgasm, in a matter of minutes, ripped through her.

At almost the same moment, I felt my spunk boiling upwards. I swiftly pulled out and leapt above her. And aimed my cock between her tits. Firing three or four powerful jets of hot jizz at her heaving tits.

At least, the plan was to fire them between her tits. But the first of these had such force that it landed on her cheek and the side of her mouth!

48 hours ago, this would, I'm sure, have caused Ally to freak out and berate me. No, she just gave a throaty laugh. And scooped up the spunk - both from her face and her tits - and dripped it into her mouth.

"Mmmm..., just like my pussy juice," she suggested. "Very tasty indeed."

Before we both collapsed onto the bed, laughing. Then holding each other tight as we drifted off into a short, re-invigorating, nap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That evening we went out for dinner again. This time, with very little wine, as we'd drunk plenty the day before. We were both exhausted. From the excesses of the previous evening. The intensity of our fucking. And the emotional turmoil we'd been through. But, if anyone had studied us they would have seen an incredible warmth and bond between us. We'd been close and in love before. But the events of the last 24 hours had brought us even closer together.

We returned early to our apartment and collapsed into bed. After the excesses of the last few days, both of us were quite content to cuddle up and go to sleep. I'd seldom been more content. And slept incredibly soundly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following morning I woke, as was normal, with "early morning wood". I pulled Ally too me and started grinding against her. Eager to see if I could persuade her to have a quickie.

But Ally had an alternative suggestion.

She started nuzzling my neck and nibbling my ear lobes, which she knew would arouse me even further.

"I feel a little bad about yesterday," she breathed, huskily, into my ear. Whilst gently wanking my now, almost painfully erect, cock. "I promised to return the favour after you'd licked my pussy. But you came before I could do that. So would you like me to give you a blow job?"

"Oh my God, yes," I agreed, readily, "But only if you're sure? I don't want you to feel we've always got to include that in our lovemaking."

"Actually, I really want to do it." she responded. "Because you were such a promiscuous tart before we met, I know you've had lots of experience and practice in licking pussy," she laughed. "But I need the practice in cock sucking."

"But, wanton as I am," she continued, "I'm not wild enough yet to go down on a "smeggy" cock. So go and jump in the shower first."

I leapt into the bathroom and scrubbed myself clean. Focusing heavily on my cock and balls. I wanted this to be as pleasant and pleasurable for Ally as possible. Largely for selfish reasons. The more palatable she found it, the keener she'd be to do it regularly.

Toweling myself dry, as I stepped out of the bathroom, I stopped in my tracks. Ally was laying spreadeagled on the bed, frigging her pussy with one hand. Whilst playing with her tits with the other.

She was moaning gently and was so wet that, even from several feet away. I could hear her "squelching" as she played with herself. Once again, my cock responded, almost immediately. Rearing up in front of me.

"Oh my God," I croaked, "what are you doing?"

"You daft sod," she laughed, pausing for a second. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm playing with myself. Or wanking as you'd call it," she grinned. "Looks like you approve?" she suggested, nodding at my erection.

"Christ, yes," I agreed, "that is so, so, horny," moving toward her and attempting to "lend a hand".

"Not so fast, Buster," she said, slapping my hand away. "I'm going to fly solo this time. You just stand there and watch." she directed. "Have a little wank yourself, if you want. But don't make yourself come. I want to do that for you when I suck you."

It may have been the height of summer, but it felt like all my Christmases were coming at once. I really couldn't believe my good fortune.

I let Ally go ahead and masturbate, whilst I did the same myself. Though, heeding her advice, I was slow and tentative. I didn't want to jeopardise my chance of a blowjob, by coming before she'd got her lips around my cock.

"I've always enjoyed feasting my eyes on you," I assured Ally, "but watching you playing with yourself like this is just so arousing."

Ally grunted recognition, but now focused entirely on her own pleasure. She'd inserted a finger into her pussy, not too deeply. And, with her other hand, was manipulating her clit.

Her face and chest were flushed, her nipples looked almost painfully erect and her breathing was shortening.

"Come on baby, frig that pussy, " I encouraged her. "Let me see you come."

Upping the pace, Ally's fingers were sawing away in her pussy. With another furiously rubbing her clit.

I stopping touching myself completely. Fearful, as I was, that I would come with just the slightest encouragement.

She was gasping now and driving her groin into the bed, whilst arching her back.

"Shit, shit, shit, YESSSSSSSSS..." she cried out, as she orgasmed, violently, in front of me. Shaking and quivering as ripples of pleasure coursed through her.

"God, that was hot!" I let her know. "I loved watching you do that."

"You and me both," she manged to gasp. "I hadn't realised that I'd enjoy an audience. Albeit just you," she grinned.

I let her catch her breath, whilst still lazily playing with my cock. Which remained almost completely erect.

As she came down from her high she saw this and beckoned me to her.

"Lay back," she directed, "and let me give you some pleasure now."

She began by handling my balls, whilst licking the underside of my cock. Working her away up, in long strokes, she took the bulbous head into her mouth. As she began to apply a little gentle suction.

"Oh my God, yes, that is fucking gorgeous," I groaned. "I'm so turned on, I don't think I'm going to last too long."

Pausing briefly, she looked up at me with a look of pure lust.

"Don't worry, but try not to come too soon. I really do want to get some practice in."

I propped myself up off the bed and cradled Ally's head in my hands, as I looked down at the supremely erotic sight before me.

Ally was betraying none of the aversion to oral sex that, until 48 hours ago, she'd always professed. She was applying herself, with considerable vigour, to my cock. Taking as much of it down her throat as she was able to and continuing to play with balls.

Much as I would have liked to prolong things, I was also confident that this (her first sober) blowjob would be the precursor to many more. So, I lay back and greedily anticipated the rapid conclusion.

Laying back on the bed I was tensing, from my toes upwards, as I felt my orgasm build (as all the best ones do).

Hitherto, I'd been quite silent when I came. We both had in fact. With nothing more than grunts or groans to signify our pleasure. But now I felt able to give full vent to my feelings.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, keep going, nearly there..." I gasped, almost incoherently.

I didn't know if Ally would pull away this time. It seemed not! As she intensified and deepened her efforts.

"Oh God, I'm coming...coming...coming...YESSSSSSSS!!" I cried out, firing several jets of boiling spunk down her throat.

For as long as I was spurting, she kept sucking. Most of it she retained in her mouth. But some started dribbling from the side of her lips.

She seemed eager to stay down there, but I had to I push her away.

"Stop," I pleaded, "that was wonderful, but it's really sensitive when I've just come."

She hadn't rushed to the bathroom, or spat into a tissue. So I'd assumed she'd swallowed it all.

Not quite, in fact, as she hovered above me.

"Not bad at all," she manged to murmur, "care to taste?"

Pulling me in for a kiss, she dribbled the last remnants of my spunk down into my mouth. And proceeded to roll this around our tongues as it gradually dissipated.

Until we collapsed back onto the bed and lay there cuddling. I held Ally in my arms, whilst gently stroking her hair and the back of her neck.

Looking up at me she asked, "did you enjoy that?"

"God yes," I confirmed. "Even, surprisingly, swallowing my own jizz," I smiled. "But I really enjoyed both the blowjob and watching you wanking. That was such an enormous turn-on. It's yet another thing I never imagined, just a few days ago, that I'd get to see."

"I thought you might enjoy that. It was cool to watch you wanking too. One day I'd like to see you bring yourself to orgasm. But what about the blowjob?" Ally queried, shyly. "How was that?"