Good Wife Goes Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minute later, we collapsed into bed, back in our apartment.

Holding Ally really tightly, as we drifted off to sleep, I looked across at her, reflecting on the last few days.

"Jeez, what a night. And what a week. I love you so, so, much. I can't believe how we've changed and what we've done tonight. Did you enjoy it?"

"God, yes," she confirmed, "I can't believe how turned on I was. I was a little self-conscious at first. But that soon disappeared once I saw the Dutch guys and girls together."

"Me too," I agreed. "It was an extraordinary night. And an extraordinarily horny one. Did you enjoy having the girls playing with your tits?

"Oh yes," she agreed readily. "Secretly, I've always fancied the touch of another woman. So that seemed like a good way to start. Because I was pretty sure you wouldn't mind," she grinned.

"You're damn right," I agreed. "God, there is just so much to process. But one thing I do know is this. I have never ever loved you more..."