Good Wife Goes Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Explosive," I confirmed. I can't believe you swallowed most of it. And even managed to share some with me. Just imagine how good you'll be when you get some practice in?" I quipped.

Which got me, as expected, a dig in the ribs.

"More smart-ass remarks like that and I won't need to do any more practice." Ally responded with a grin. "Because you won't be having any more blowjobs."

"Hey, you were the one who said you wanted to practice," I joked. "I'm just suggesting how good you'll be when you've had some."

Actually, over the remainder of that holiday we both explored freely what worked for us. We'd done that before, to some extent. But had relied on physical, not verbal, feedback. But now, because we were so much more open sexually, it allowed us to really communicate, clearly, what we really liked and wanted. And not be afraid to try different things, for fear of upsetting each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, we'd enjoyed another day of unbroken sunshine. Relaxing with our books on the beach and splashing in the Med.

Before we made our way back to our apartment we stopped at one of the beachfront bars for a quick drink. After basking in the Mediterranean sun we were much in need of re-hydration. So, in very quick time, we both had a pint of ice cold local beer and shared a two litre bottle of mineral water. They absolutely hit the spot.

It was only a 10-15 minute stroll back to our apartment complex. But, before we'd got even half way there, Ally encouraged me to hurry up.

"I'm desperate for a pee, let's get a move on," she urged me.

So we quickened our pace and scurried back. "God, I'm bursting," Ally kept telling me. "I'm worried I'm going to pee in my pants. Though, perve as you are, you'd probably like that," she grinned at me.

"Funnily enough, it's not on my current list of, "kinks I'd like to try". Though I'm always open to ideas." I responded, with a leery smile.

"You're a cheeky sod," Ally fed back, with a grimace. "If you're not careful I'll piss all over you when we get back. And you can tell me then how open you are to that idea." she laughed.

"You wouldn't dare," I retorted. Though, I must confess, my interest was piqued. I genuinely had never thought of this. And "golden showers" was not a porn genre I sought out. But, now that Ally had mentioned it, I could see some appeal. Largely, I guessed, because of the "dirtyness" of the idea.

Looking across at Ally I could see a glint in her eye. And a knowing smile that I was starting to recognize.

"Right, you dirty little sod" she said, almost through gritted teeth. "I'm going to show you how much I "dare". When we get back, get that apartment door open and get on your back in the shower. And I am going to piss all over you. And then you can let me know how open you are to new ideas."

I still wasn't entirely sure if she was joking. And wasn't sure if I wanted her to be. But, as "out there" and kinky as the suggestion sounded, I certainly wasn't appalled by it. So I determined to call her bluff.

Racing back home, I swiftly let us in, tore off my shorts and tee shirt and, as Ally had suggested, lay naked in the shower cubicle.

"Go on," I invited, with a grin, "piss away!"

Surprised, I think, by my apparent enthusiasm for the idea, Ally laughed, a little nervously, as she shrugged her own shorts and kickers off.

"Are you sure?" she asked, squatting, a little awkwardly, above me, with her legs straddling mine.

"Go ahead," I assured her, "let's give this a go."

And then nothing...

"I can't go," she wailed, "I've got stage fright. But I'm still bursting to go."

"Run a tap," I suggested. "See if the sound of running water helps?"

So she reached over to the sink and turned the cold tap on full blast, before resuming her position above me.

"Go on," I said, "I'm ready for this."

Though, I must admit, I was tensing myself beneath her, still a little fearful about what I'd make of this experience.

Straining above me, Ally finally managed to let out a small trickle of urine, which she aimed on to my chest. I was, initially, surprised how warm it was. Then absolutely astonished as I looked up to see a torrent of very pale, virtually colourless, piss come cascading down on me.

"Oh my God," I laughed, "that's so cool. And really horny."

And it really was. It's hard to explain - and I know many will feel revulsion - but the warmth and the intimacy, coupled with how dirty it felt, was particularly arousing.

"Piss on my cock," I urged her. As I lay/sat in the shower stall, with Ally squatting, still a little uncomfortably, above.

Now that she'd "broken the seal" her piss was powerful and plentiful. As I'd suggested, she aimed it squarely at my cock, which I began wanking, as her (very lightly) golden urine cascaded on and around me.

Finally, after releasing, seemingly, pints of piss, she came to a halt and stood up.

"Wow," she gasped, "that was such a buzz. I didn't think I'd be able to do that. And I never imagined it would turn me on to do it."

"Would you like to return the favour?" she asked shyly.

"Are you serious?" I spluttered, "you want me to piss on you?"

"It seems only fair," Ally smiled in response. "Plus, I'd like to see if being pissed on is as exciting as being the pisser!"

Leaping to my feet, we swapped places. With Ally lying in the shower tray, whilst I stood above, cock in hand.

Like Ally, I wasn't sure I'd be able to "perform". Not least because, by now, I was more than half hard. In fact, I was almost fully erect, so aroused was I by the whole situation. And Ally gently frigging her pussy wasn't helping!

Thinking it might help my erection to dissipate slightly - and help me urinate - I took a leaf out of Ally's book and ran the tap. But also splashed cold water on my dick.

This helped a little and my cock was now more pliable. And I knew I'd be able to piss.

"Are you ready?" I checked.

Looking up, Ally nodded agreement.

"God, yes," she confirmed. "Come on, piss on my tits and then my pussy, I want to feel it hitting my clit."

So, pointing my dick first at her abdomen, I relaxed and started to piss. Just like Ally, once I'd started, it came in a flood.

"Oh my God," Ally shrieked, "it's so warm. And I can't believe the force of it."

As I pissed on her pussy and clit she, as I'd done moments earlier, was playing with herself.

After, I'm bound to say, a really good soaking from me, Ally pulled herself to her feet.

"Right," she announced, "let's wash this piss off. Because I'm now desperate for a fuck."

After a rapid shower, we tumbled onto the bed, barely half dry. And engaged in a particularly frenetic fuck. Culminating in me spurting over her back as I pulled out at the end of a spectacular session in doggy.

"Well," I suggested, as we lay panting in each others arms. "I think, for once, I can safely that, this time, it's you who has corrupted me!"

"That's a fair cop," Ally laughed. "Though it's not difficult. You are all too easy to corrupt."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we weren't pissing on each other, or further exploring our sexual boundaries, we remained incredibly tactile and loving. In fact, if anything, as I commented above, even more so than we had been previously.

We'd broken down any last remaining barriers between us, by opening up about what we really felt. So the level of trust we had - strong as it already was - was even greater. I think we felt we had no further secrets from each other.

We'd only been married a couple of years. But I don't think we'd ever spent us much time holding hands, kissing and "nuzzling". And generally enjoying each others company. Depending on your viewpoint on these things, we were either a really sweet, or really annoying, couple.

It wasn't just physical and sexual intimacy we shared. As we'd always done, we spent time discussing politics, philosophy, race, gender bias and sundry other topics which interested us. All of which, I'm sure, makes us sound even more annoying!

We lay in bed one afternoon, relaxing, entwined in each others arms, after another frenetic fuck. Ally looked up at me and verbalised this.

"I don't think I've ever felt this close to you," she reported. "Who would have thought that treating me like a dirty whore would strengthen our marriage," she asked, with a grin.

"Now get back down there and lap your spunk up from my juicy cunt!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One afternoon, towards the end of the holiday, we were relaxing on a quiet part of the beach. Two, slightly older (probably in their late 30s or early 40s) couples sat down nearby us.

They were an attractive grouping. All four of them blonde. One of the woman so tall as to be almost Amazonian. Probably close to 6 foot. Well built, but not fat, with big tits and long, shapely legs. The other female was closer in build to Ally. With close cropped, spiky, hair. And a toned, athletic, physique.

The two guys were also handsome. One, the partner of the "Amazon", was well over 6 foot tall. And both of them in good shape physically.

The women swiftly took off their bikini tops and I noticed that both had nipple piercings. As, indeed, did one of the men.

The guys, unusually, had "speedo" type trunks on. But I was more drawn to the micro thong bikini bottoms sported by their partners. In their defence, all four of them looked good ,even the guys in their "budgie smugglers".

Ally had noticed them too.

Leaning in to me, conspiratorially, she whispered, "Wow, look at that those guys. I can see you've already clocked the tight buns on the women. I wonder what would happen if one of the guys got an erection? Their trunks are so small it would be poking out over the top of their trunks."

"You'd be OK in them though," she continued, with a chuckle. "I'm not sure your dick is big enough to stick out."

"Oi, you cheeky sod," I replied. "It always seems plenty big enough for you."

"It certainly is," she agreed, reaching over to give it a squeeze through my own baggy swim shorts. An action that would have been unthinkable just a week ago.

"In fact," she purred, into my ear, "it seems like it's already starting to demonstrate its "growing power".

Looking up, we caught the eye of the taller of the two women, who looked on with amusement at Ally's actions. Seeing this, Ally - showing once again how much she'd changed - made an overt, theatrical, grab of my cock. And winked back at the Amazon. Who, in return, gave us both a huge smile.

We settled back down and relaxed on our towels. I don't think we were an especially nosey couple. But we both enjoyed "people watching."

Having worked out, initially, who seemed to be partnered with whom, the couplings seemed a little "fluid." For example, the shorter of the two guys (who we'd assumed was with the spiky haired lady) was applying sun tan lotion, rather sensually, to the Amazon. And, when he'd finished it, he leaned down and fondled her arse very provocatively, before leaning down to kiss each cheek. But then, moments later, he "snuggled up" to the other lady (that we'd initially assumed he was with).

Ally and I had both clocked this and raised quizzical eyebrows at each other. We decided we needed a swim to cool off. On the way to the sea Ally raised this with me.

"Do those couples seem "interchangeable," to you?" she asked.

"I know exactly what you mean," I agreed. "I can't work out who is with whom."

As we returned from our dip in the sea they struck up conversation with us, as we toweled off. Asking us how we were enjoying our time and what we thought of the resort. As this was their first full day here.

They were a friendly group, without being intrusive or over-bearing. We discovered they were Dutch. In common with many of their fellow countrymen, their English was excellent.

Frida was the taller of the two. And she introduced Franck as her partner. Whilst Aneta was with Laurence. Though, as we'd observed earlier, all four of them seemed very tactile and "touchy feely" with each other.

Though, on that note, Aneta asked us, "are you guys on honeymoon?"

"No," Ally replied, "we got married about two years ago. Why do you ask? Do we look like honeymooners?"

"Well, yes, you do," Aneta responded. "And I mean that in a good way. You seem very much in love. It's lovely to see."

"Thank you," I chipped in. "We really are in love. I'm very fortunate indeed to be with Ally. So I make sure I show her how much she means to me, at every opportunity." which got me a big cuddle and a blush from her.

But I then followed it up with, "but you guys appear very loving too. Though you all seem to be loving each other." Which got me a dig in the ribs from Ally. And a very cross look.

"I'm so sorry," Ally said. "Jack often speaks before he thinks. In fact, he sometimes speaks and just doesn't think at all."

But our new Dutch friends just laughed.

"Oh, you've noticed how friendly we are with each other?" Franck asked, with a grin.

Pondering for a few seconds, and looking at the others in his group, he continued. "Actually, the four of us are in an open relationship. Though, primarily, we only interact with each other. I guess you'd call us very selective swingers." he said, with a big grin.

For a second, I was struck dumb, then realised that he was joking. So laughed along with him.

Sensing my disbelief, Franck continued, "no, we really are swingers." Pulling Aneta (Laurence's wife) to him, he gave her an open mouthed kiss, whilst, surreptitiously grasping her (mighty fine) arse.

Both Ally and I looked on slack jawed. Which caused the others to burst out laughing.

"I'm so sorry," Frida assured us, "We didn't mean to shock you. It's a a lifestyle choice. And we're really happy with it. It hurts no-one. But it does alarm some people. I hope we haven't done that to you," she concluded with a grin.

"Not at all," Ally responded. "You've shocked us a little. But you haven't alarmed us."

"And I'm really surprised," I added, "we've seen a few programmes on the TV about swinging. And, almost invariably, the people who seem to do it are munters (for those unfamiliar with this word, it's British slang for unattractive people). Not at all like you guys."

Which got me another huge dig in the ribs from Ally!

"Jack," she exclaimed, "do youever think in advance about what you're going to say?"

Then, turning to our new friends, "I'm so sorry about my insensitive husband."

"No need to apologise." said Laurence with a smile. "I took it as a compliment. But yes, you are right, the swinging scene seldom boasts too many beautiful people. Which is why, almost invariably, we now only swing with each other."

"Though we'd happy to broaden our group and add you two into it," laughed Frida. "You're a gorgeous looking couple."

"Oh, no, it's really not our scene," I quickly stammered in apology.

Whilst Ally, showing how much she'd changed on this holiday, seemed to take it in her stride.

"That's very sweet of you," she smiled. "But I think I'm about all Jack can cope with. I wouldn't want to over excite him."

After that bombshell, we returned to safer conversational topics. We made a little more small talk and recommended restaurants and bars we'd enjoyed in the resort (neglecting to mention the one where we'd witnessed the couple fucking.)

Excusing ourselves, we enjoyed another hour of sunbathing, before deciding to head back to the apartment, bidding our Dutch friends farewell.

"See you around," said Franck. "And let us know if you have a change of heart about swapping." he grinned.

On returning to our apartment, Ally dragged me into the shower, "come on," she implored, "I want to get down to some serious sexual business. So let's get the sand and lotion washed off and get fucking!"

Taking my cock in her mouth, Ally looked up at me with a smirk, "would you like Frida or Aneta to be doing this to you right now? Or would you like to see me sucking one of the Dutch guys' cocks?"

"God, no," I answered. "I don't want to see any other man's cock in your gorgeous mouth," (which was true). "And I don't need any other woman's mouth on my cock." (which wasn't as true, but I thought - correctly - that it was the right thing to say.)

"Good answer," she agreed. "Now, return the favour and give my pussy a good licking. I'm desperately horny."

Teasing her a little, but still eager to do her bidding, I laid her back on the bed and started kissing her. Initially tasting my own pre-cum on her tongue. I then began, oh so slowly, to work my view down her body.

As I was kissing her neck and upper breast she was writhing and gasping beneath me.

Grasping my head she implored me, "come on Jack, lick my juicy pussy. I'm desperate to come on that tongue of yours."

Ignoring her protestations, I took a nipple into my mouth and gently nibbled it, gradually increasing the pressure, until I was almost biting it.

At the same time, I ran a finger, slowly and gently, along her pussy lips. So softly at first that I was just brushing against her. Before taking pity and inserting a single digit into her. Withdrawing it, I started to lightly frig her prominent, distended, clitoris.

"Oh Fuck," she cried out, "that's so good. But please, please, lick me, don't just finger me."

Releasing her nipple from my mouth I moved "southwards", showering her toned, tanned, abdomen with gentle kisses. All the while maintaining gentle manipulation of her clit.

She continued to gasp and writhe on the bed. And, impatiently, was puling my hair and doing her best to direct me between her legs.

Finally, taking pity on her, I spread her legs wide and started work - with my tongue (and fingers) - on her pussy.

"Ooooh, yes," she groaned, "that's it. Lick this juicy pussy. And finger fuck me too."

In the last week I'd spent a lot of time with my head between Ally's legs! So I had quickly developed a pretty good idea on how she liked her pussy licked. So I begun by gently teasing her clit - just brushing it at times - with my tongue. Alternating this with nibbling very lightly on her rather meaty (and in my opinion very attractive) pussy lips. Whilst also very firmly giving her the finger fucking she'd asked for.

"Shit, yes," she groaned, "keep going, just like that."

I did just that but, almost imperceptibly applied more pressure - and a little more pace - to my licking. Whilst, for as long as I was able, continuing to manipulate her with a finger.

Her breathing quickened and she was arching her back, whilst grabbing my head and rubbing her pussy against my tongue.

I was now applying more pressure with the flat of my tongue, directly on her clit.

Moments later, her orgasm hit. And it seemed to be a big one.

"Fuckkkkkkk, YESSSSSS," she cried out. Plenty loud enough for the neighbouring apartments to hear us.

I eased off, but maintained very light contact on her clit. Until she pushed me away. "Stop...it's too much...just too sensitive..." she gasped.

I gave one last, extremely gentle, lick.

"Please stop, And come up here and fuck me." she demanded.

I was rock hard, despite having had no direct stimulation of my dick. Licking pussy - and Ally's reaction it - meant that I maintained my erection whilst doing it.

"Fuck me, that was horny," I informed her, as my cock slid straight into to her gaping, soaking wet, pussy.

"I know," she groaned, "I'm so turned on." Then silenced any further discussion by pulling me down for a sloppy, wet, passionate, kiss. With our tongues dueling against each other.

Pausing for a second, I looked deep into Ally's eyes, "I love kissing like this, at any time. But knowing that I've got your sweet pussy juice all over my chops - and that you are tasting it on my tongue - is a massive turn on."