All Comments on 'Goodbye Carla, Hello Slut'

by Ms_Mesh_Microkini

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 4 years ago

I absolutely fuckin' LOVED this story, my favourite subject, a slutty mom fucking her son until he breeds her. I immediately awarded it 5 Stars, it more than deserves that.

It's obvious this will continue for some time yet, more breeding for sure, and hopefully Todd will make his mom put out for his friends or even paying customers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mother panties

It reminds me when I was young when I saw my mother parading through the house in transparent t-shirts and little panties. she was artificial blonde because she had a thick black mane in the pussy that could be seen through her panties. Seeing her like that gave me a lot of tension and made me masturbate a lot with her underwear that I would get to the laundry basket. she always had the wet, black-haired panties I smelled and licked before curling them on my cock and seeing me. I later realized that she knew what I was doing and was already wetting my briefs on purpose for me. I wanted to fuck her but I never had the courage. It was very young. it was today and would have fucked her like crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A good start!!

I REALLY enjoyed your story! It was a bit wordy at times but it is a real good story. I look forward to and hope for part 2!

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Great to see you writing again

Clever story. I’m not a big fan of non consent stories, but it worked well here. Hope to see chapter 2 soon.

luv23wayluv23wayover 4 years ago
Nice, sexy read

Mom/son hotness...the more cock she gets the more she needs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dom/Sub?

I hate that crap. This could have been a love story, but it was not...3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another one

Part 2 hopefully soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bringbing another into their bed

KILLED the story for me. It's no longer a love story.

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiover 4 years ago
Son and Mom and equal Slut partner

Hi Mesh,

I (we) read your story and I read it again and again cause you have given me a total fantasy the keeps me wet and squirming on my couch. I should send you the cleaning bill from Stanley haha.

Please tell me your working on chapter 2, cause I need more lots more hehe.

Thank you,

Annie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good read

Pleassse continue this story

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Well, don't know how to feel about this one.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

All I can say is that it is definitely different, bringing in a strange woman idea ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unless her bank account has 2 digits in front of the 2 comas they could not be unemployed for long with 2 kids and bills to pay.why didn't they move when they got her pregnant.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 1 year ago

"Goodbye Carla, Hello Slut:" - Thirty-seven Year Old Divorced Mother, Carla King (Formerly Wilkes) and Twenty Year Old Son, Todd.

This story is nothing like I expected. It is not, in the atypical sense, a mother and son incest story, where there's usually parental and gender love, mostly with romance and most always respect of their partner/lover.

From beginning to end, this tale is a stroke story of anal and bordering on lite" BDSM, and on lesbianism! Todd told his mother to find him a slut/whore making sure his mother knew she was to eat the slut's pussy....and the slut would be available for him to fuck in his mother's marital bed.....which was one of the primary reason's she recently divorced her former husband...to be his slut/whore and his "great ass to fuck!!" In addition, he wants his mother to make sure the slut/whore his mother FINDS FOR him is a slut that will perform lesbian activates with his mother!!

Out of respect for the writer, I did read the story to the very end.....as I would for any author that I would make (constructive or otherwise) comments. The story is well written, with only a few minor oversights of grammar. I raved about the first story (the name of the story escapes me right now, but it was right at the top of the Index PAGE) I read by the writer; I'm sorry that I cannot offer the same accolades to this one. Although, I WILL read her lineup of available titles.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've never really understood the appeal of someone becoming so submissive like this to someone else. I mean sure, a little bit of submission is nice and kinky, but to go to this extreme just feels weird. Almost like slavery, and well, there's a reason that's illegal. I would need to feel like there's another person in the relationship with their own needs and desires, someone that doesn't just obey, someone that you can have a back-and-forth with, someone that you can have a conversation with; not just someone that will give into you all the time. What fun is that? It's like playing a game where the other person will always do as you ask, thus removing any challenge and fun from it.

Anyway, I thought, fuck it, she seems to love it, and Todd is into her, go with it. But then it fell apart for me the second he wanted to bring others into the relationship. Into the bin this one goes, sadly. Ah such a shame. Some authors just can't resist adding extra people now can they? :( And he even made her the one to go out and find the skank to join them. Swing and a miss!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous