All Comments on 'Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 08'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still one of the best gay stories in this website. Thanks man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Communication is improving with these two but it’s frustrating that they are both feeling way more than they are telling the other about. I hope that changes so they can be more honest and intimate with each other. The majority of their relationship ship is still very sex-based although it clear they both feel much deeper than that.

flatiron2flatiron2over 1 year agoAuthor

An interesting observation! The frustration you picked up on is, I think, one of the things that propels the story forward. Carlos wouldn't have spent 12 hours on an interstate bus just for a quick fuck when his drummer would've responded to a booty call in an instant, so there's clearly something more. And maybe Gorilla is working too hard.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Hi, author. It's very interesting that you make MCs figure out their feelings. I can't decide whether I want kinky sex like initial chapters or normal life description more. They are both beautiful from my opinion.

flatiron2flatiron2over 1 year agoAuthor

thank you!! i actually like both - emotional growth *and* hot sex :)

Exluke1Exluke110 months ago

Yes. I have to agree with your last comment Author! I’m not sure if Gorilla is able to cut back on his work as it sounds like he’s just working full time. He has to so he can keep his benefits like health and dental insurance, and maybe some sort of retirement plan beyond our government sponsored social security.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous