All Comments on 'Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 11'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have been a fan of this story, but I have absolutely no interest in reading about these two fucking around with others. They may not see it this way - a fact I find appalling - but this felt like thoughtless cheating. If this is the way this is going I will have to drop.

Exluke1Exluke19 months ago

I’ll agree that this chapter 11 is a harder chapter. But I am not convinced that Gorilla and Carlos have agreed to be exclusive yet, however it does feel like they are getting close to that discussion. I do feel saddened that Carlos had sex with vulnerable Pete. I know Pete was drunk when he tried to blow Carlos in public at the bar and I think he also said “I love you” and Carlos and Pete had a crucial conversation afterwards with Carlos clarifying their platonic relationship in both the band and when Pete gives Carlos his signature fantastic blow jobs. But with that said, Carlos still fucks him knowing the risk of sending the wrong message, and when it inevitably happens again and Pete verbalizes his feelings of love, he is just told his feelings are misguided and are only lust. Seems like that may have been more for Carlos sake than Pete’s, and Pete is treated a bit like a child. It’ll be interesting to see how this love triangle plays itself out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous