Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This has to be a dream,' Pete thought to himself.

*

In New Orleans, Gorilla sat on his motel couch, watching bad TV. He wasn't sure whether to call Carlos or not. He knew he needed to be at the warehouse early tomorrow, and he didn't know how late he should wait up.

He texted Carlos, but received no response.

*

Carlos mounted Pete and slowly entered him. They fucked missionary style. In the darkness, Carlos watched Pete's face as his eyes widened and his pupils dilated. Pete gasped. Carlos went slowly.

Pete gingerly gripped Carlos's ass, holding him inside. He felt Carlos's long hair tickling his torso from above. "You feel so good inside my pussy, Carlos," he whispered. "I love you."

Carlos shook his head. "No, you don't, Pete. You just think you do. It's just lust."

Pete nodded in understanding.

"That's what I'm feeling right now, too, Pete," said Carlos, reaching down to stroke Pete's face. "You looked so fucking sexy when you were working on my resume this afternoon. I've wanted to fuck you all day."

Carlos's words were like lightning fired straight into Pete's cock. "Oh my god," he moaned. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he came all over his stomach.

Carlos ran his fingers through Pete's semen, spreading it across his skin. He licked his hand, tasting Pete's load on his tongue. He leaned down to kiss Pete, sharing his load with him. "Can I cum inside you?" Carlos whispered.

"Yes," Pete replied. He was nearly breathless.

Carlos's cock twitched inside Pete's cunt, and Pete moaned as he felt Carlos's warm sperm shooting hard inside him. Carlos ran his fingers through Pete's hair, and their lips briefly met.

Carlos wasn't sure what to say to Pete. He withdrew and lay down on his mattress beside him.

Pete felt Carlos's load seeping out of his ass. "You mind if I take a quick shower?" he asked. "I don't want to leak all over your bed."

Carlos got up to give his guest a fresh, clean towel. "Take your time, dude, and use whatever you need." As Pete padded off towards the bathroom, Carlos climbed back into bed. He checked his phone and noticed Gorilla's earlier text message.

Carlos: hey hope ur not up waiting for me or anything

Gorilla: i was but it's late and i need to turn in but at least only a short drive 2mrw

Carlos: yep i understand, sorry for not replying earlier been a busy night 4 me

Gorilla: yeah i had an unusually busy day 2day too

Carlos: can't wait to hear about it but get some sleep and ill txt u 2mrw

Gorilla: good night rockstar

Carlos heard the shower shut off. Pete dried himself and left the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist. He didn't wash his hair, it was still dry. "Where am I sleeping tonight, Carlos?" Pete asked. "Do you have a spare room?"

"No, I don't. You can sleep on my couch if you want to, but I'd prefer it if you slept here, next to me."

Pete climbed back into bed next to Carlos. He felt his lead singer's arm wrap around his stomach as he hugged him close from behind.

*

The alarm on Pete's phone sounded at 7.30am. He opened his eyes and felt that familiar split-second of uncertainty from waking up in an unfamiliar room. He realised where he was -- in Carlos's bed. Carlos had rolled over at some point in the night and was now asleep on his back, but Pete had barely moved from the position he fell asleep in last night.

Carlos heard Pete's alarm and blinked. He stretched. He knew he didn't have to get up this morning, but Pete did. He padded to the bathroom for a pee and came back to find Pete sitting on the edge of his bed, deep in thought.

"You want a coffee, dude?"

"Uhh ... yeah, thanks, man."

Two minutes later, Carlos handed Pete a steaming mug of instant coffee. Pete was already half-dressed for work. "Thanks," he said, accepting the cup.

"What time do you start?" Carlos inquired.

"Half past eight." Pete checked the time. "I should probably get moving soon." He knew it'd be a mistake to say too much about last night. "Thanks for last night, man."

A still-naked Carlos stepped forward to hug Pete. "Have a good day at work."

"Thanks," said Pete. "And if I don't hear from you before tomorrow afternoon, have an awesome first shift at Eternal."

Pete left to catch a bus, and Carlos closed his front door before going back to sleep. He knew Gorilla would be out on the road ... somewhere.