All Comments on 'Gossipmonger Pt. 02'

by kindaDisturbing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nicely written. Please continue this series as well as the others.

kindaDisturbingkindaDisturbingabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you.

I (at the moment) can't think of any follow-up to this series (or the other ones).

If I come up with some new ideas, sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are an excellent writer. You should write whenever you feel motivated. I know there might be many ideas in your mind.

kindaDisturbingkindaDisturbingabout 1 year agoAuthor

"You are an excellent writer...."

You're very kind.

I know there's a lot to improve in my writing but thanks for those motivating words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoy your stories. Please continue writing and hope you have more coming up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You have a very vivid imagination Kindadisturbing. Please keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Would have wanted Sofia to order Anna to strip her dresses off her body frame and not have bra and panties inside. Her discipline would be to order Anna to lie on all floors on the ground as Sofia whips her reddening ass plus broad shoulders as Anna confirms what a useless slut she is.

Tom takes Anna's diamond ring from a kneeling, naked Anna and affixes it on his beloved Sofia to be his forever wife while Anna cries profuse tears.

Matilda accepts Anna as her kneeling slave with no respect for herself and Anna drapes legs over Matilda's huge legs for an ass whipping spanking for hundreds of overdue apologies. Anna quits her job to become Mistress's Matilda's submissive slave. To humiliate Anna, Mistress Matilda gives Anna to a black woman who will have her black boyfriend impregnate her in order to punish her for racism.

Tom and Sophia are happily married with children as Sophia is able to share another bitchy white woman to take care of their children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkindaDisturbing@kindaDisturbing
Not everyone's cup of tea, probably. May cross happy boundaries a bit. Note: I read feedback emails but I don't reply to them. You can share your suggestion through feedback or comments. I reply both in comments. Thanks.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES