Gossipmonger Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tom and Anna were there in the afternoon, Sofia opened the door in a casual beige dress, which was possibly very expensive. She had dark brown nylons and brown-beige high heels.

It wasn't possible not to notice how her appearance made Tom freeze for a short second. His face had that stupid expression every time he saw her.

She introduced James and Tom; she didn't introduce Anna. Anna had to introduce herself to James. They sat in the living room and everyone except Anna was in a very casual conversation in no time.

Sofia started to talk about James and herself, how they met and got married. The conversation found its way to the point where James was telling how lucky he was to be accepted by Sofia, among many contestants. Everyone was enjoying this conversation, except Anna.

Then, Sofia turned to Tom and said "I guess Anna was the lucky one in your case" as if she was complimenting him, being sarcastic or humorous. Everyone was laughing, taking this as a joke but Anna knew it wasn't. This cynical evil woman was doing it on purpose, making her feel small.

After their initial chat, Sofia went to the kitchen and stood in front of the kitchen door.

She said "Sorry but today, I didn't need the maid to be under my feet when you were here" looking in Anna's eyes.

Tom said "Oh, we wouldn't have minded" thinking that she was apologizing or telling them they were her special guests.

Anna knew what she exactly said. Seeing her stand there, stare at Anna, she got the message.

She stood up saying "I'll help you" and walked to the kitchen. Sofia didn't move her eyes from hers, nodding her head in a very subtle way. When Anna walked in the kitchen, she was still standing there, looking at Tom who was having a chat with James.

Anna turned back and understood that Sofia had no intention to help her. She didn't step in the kitchen, she didn't even move.

That day at Matilda's place gave her this confidence, Anna hated that.

Looking around, she found the cups, plates and saw the cake sitting on the table.

In about two or three minutes, Anna left the kitchen with the tray in her hands. Sofia kept standing there while Anna served the coffee and the cake. When Anna sat back in her place after placing the tray on the table, she saw how Sofia looked at her with her cold and angry eyes.

She pointed at the tray with her eyes and Anna quickly stood up to get it to return it to the kitchen. 'Fucking bitch!' she was thinking.

When she was walking past Sofia, Sofia said "Do you need to be told what to do every time? Huh? Anna?"

Anna had no confusion about their situation but she had an inclination to believe in imaginary alternatives until this moment.

Sofia saw her doing the dishes or serving coffee at Matilda's house all the time and she could be thinking that Anna is a naive woman doing that everywhere she went.

But her last words showed her that this wasn't about it. Sofia was going to go hard on her. She hated her but Matilda gave Anna no chance.

"No, Sofia, I'm sorry" trying not to grind her teeth.

Sofia held her arm with a strong grip "How sorry are you, Anna? Would you like to show it to me? Now?"

"Please, Sofia, not in front of other people, please. You know I showed you how I know my place around you. I won't disrespect you again." She was still hoping that knowing this would be enough for her. And saying 'my place' was a habbit from her thing with Matilda.

Sofie let her arm go.

This wasn't remotely enough for Sofia.

Since that day, she wasn't still sure why this bitch acted like that at Matilda's place and she had doubts on how she would act when she was alone with Sofia.

What Anna said was giving her what she wanted, still being vague. She wanted to see Anna's submission, even when Matilda wasn't around. She was treading lightly until she made her submit like that on her own. Or until she learned the reason.

"Tomorrow, Anna. You will come to my house and show me. James won't be home and I want you here tomorrow. Now go sit near your husband."

Anna wasn't surprised. Sofia and Matilda were too alike. They were both cruel and ruthless when they had their claws on their prey. Knowing that, she spent the rest of their visit thinking about the next day.

Instead of Matilda, she was going to pamper this woman. She tried to think that it wasn't a big deal. She already lost her dignity.

But Sofia wasn't Matilda. Sofia was her nemesis or some sort of enemy for a long time.

This time, she wasn't going to do it as a result of blackmail. Sofia had no idea about that. This time, she was going to submit to her enemy and her enemy would think that she took control of Anna just by her strong personality. This was devastating.

When she looked at Sofia, she hated that even more. She was so beautiful and flawless that any woman would hate to have her in the same room with their husbands. And the next day, she was going to...

'Oh, not her. I don't want to get turned on by that' she thought, looking at her legs.

Anticipating the possibility that those legs were going to rule her the next day made Anna uncomfortable again. She was worried that they were going to confuse her. Those legs were written 'superior' on all over them.

Sofia caught her looking at her a few times. Anna's agitated and confused expression transformed Sofia's determination to ambition. Anna was struggling, obviously thinking about the next day's possible events. This made Sofia realize that her torment on Anna already started. She was going to suffer starting that moment.

When Anna's eyes met hers, she gave her a look that made her squirm. Anna thought 'This woman is evil!'

When they were leaving, Tom was happy that he found someone to chat in the building. Sofia said "Don't forget to come by tomorrow, Anna. I'm waiting for you at noon" and stood at the door, watching them leave. Anna saw her crooked smile when she was walking down the stairs.

At noon on Sunday, Anna said "I'll be upstairs, I won't be late" and left.

When she was out of Sofia's door, she hesitated to knock at first but she did. She heard her voice from a distance but she couldn't hear what she said. She waited for some more and knocked again. No one opened the door. She didn't want to annoy her and waited.

After one or two minutes, she heard footsteps. The door was opened, it was James "Hi, Anna. How are you?"

"I'm fine, how are..."

"Come in Anna, don't be late James."

He left, Anna walked in and looked at Sofia who was waiting inside. As always, she looked gorgeous. She was wearing a beautiful gray short dress, light gray nylons and had her black medium heeled slippers.

"Well, Anna. Get in the living room. Close the door." She walked to her bedroom while Anna did as she was told. She sat on the couch, as she did the day before. She heard the clicking sounds of her heels.

Sofia walked in the room, approached her and stood there.

"Why are you sitting on my couch?"

"S-sorry?"

"Yes, I know. Who told you to sit there?"

Anna was puzzled again, she slowly stood up.

"I'm waiting, Anna."

But this was too awkward.

When such things happened to her, especially in the beginning, there was a crisis and events brought her to that point. This time, she was telling her to humiliate herself out of the blue.

"You know I already regretted talking back to you. I apologize for..."

"What are you talking about? You told me you knew your place in my presence. Show me where your place is."

There was hatred in her eyes and she was enjoying how Anna stood weak in front of her, compared to her confident posture.

She noticed how Sofia adopted the 'Your place' concept. This meant something for these women.

Anna slowly knelt down in front of her, under her stare. She tried not to take her eyes off hers, while raising her hand forward to her legs. They both knew what place Sofia was mentioning but Anna was trying to think of something to say or do to stop this. She didn't want to go through the same things with Sofia. This was too heart breaking for her.

"Don't touch my legs."

This time Anna looked down and her eyes moved following those perfectly shaped, lean and strong legs. She was getting aroused; it wasn't possible for her not to. This humiliation was unbearable. This beautiful and cruel bitch didn't deserve such a satisfaction but she was getting it. And, Anna was starting to accept Sofia's power over her every second.

She bowed down, lowered her head, looked at her perfect toes and kissed the top of her nylon encased foot.

Sofia was looking at her like a hawk. Her breathing got louder and faster while watching her.

"This is my place, Sofia. Under your feet." Anna was already as horny as she was with Matilda. These women turned her to a mindless woman worshipper.

Sofia didn't respond. She was enjoying this moment.

When Anna's lips started to move towards her heel, a broad smile covered Sofia's face "Tell me Anna. Why is this your place?"

"Because you're superior to me?"

Anna started to kiss and caress her heel. This woman wasn't normal. Her feet looked like they were sculpted, she never saw such beautiful toes and heels.

"We already know that. As anyone seeing us like that would guess. I'm asking you why you started to kiss my feet. Was this something you were thinking about? Did you always feel that you wanted to be under my feet?"

Sofia wasn't even remotely naive. She was calmly interrogating Anna. She wanted to learn what made her cave like that. Matilda? A secret that Matilda knew?

"I don't know. It happened that day. I was scared when you were storming out. I was always intimidated by you and, at that moment, all I could think was to submit to you. To surrender to you instead of being your enemy." Anna heard Sofia's faint chuckling coming from above.

"But you didn't look scared before Matilda told you to apologize to me?"

What Anna told up to that moment was almost the truth. Only, she was scared of Matilda in the real version.

"I respect her too Sofia. The way you treated me was making me uncomfortable and for a period I thought I could stand my ground, I'm sorry."

Anna's kisses started to be longer and more frequent.

At first, Sofia thought that Anna was trying to avoid making Sofia angry. But she noticed that she was getting carried away too much. She wondered if Anna had truly been finding her place there, under her feet.

"But, again, you looked like you were going to talk back at me that day. Even after you apologized. Something happened. If you don't tell me, I will make you regret it."

Anna was cornered. She wasn't going to tell her anything about Matilda, that was for sure. She didn't want to tell her about her own secret as well. But she had to give her something.

"I'm telling you the truth. I wasn't expecting her to be on your side, I thought she would back me up. When I saw her face, I knew that I made a mistake."

"Why would you think that she was going to be at your side? Because I'm a Latina?"

Anna stopped, she didn't understand how this conversation came to this.

"No, of course..."

"Tell me that you expected her to take your side, just because of that."

Sofia felt very enthusiastic when she started to talk about races. She wanted her to acknowledge whose feet she was kissing.

"But I..."

"Tell me Anna. Tell me you felt even worse that you caved against a Latina woman."

Anna was confused. Was she trying to learn stuff or was she telling her what to say, as in roleplay? But this was against all her beliefs and character. She didn't have a single racist bone. But she understood that Sofia did or she had reasons to see Anna as a racist white woman.

"Yes, Sofia, I thought she would take my side against you because you're a Latina woman."

"Hmm."

Anna thought that this was a sound showing pleasure. Perhaps that was something turning Sofia on, perhaps Anna being white meant something for her.

Sofia stopped asking questions. She loved how Anna understood that she was a white bitch, asking for forgiveness, kissing her Latina feet. She realized that this was the exact context she was craving for since that day in high school.

On the other hand, she didn't believe her but she could be right. That was enough for that day. It was time for Anna to suffer, acknowledging Sofia's power like that.

Anna didn't understand if she accepted her answer or not. When she was thinking about it, she saw Sofia lifting her heel slowly, giving her access to her sole. That selfish woman wanted her to kiss her sole again. And, that once again made Anna forget everything.

She remembered her words. Even if she wasn't someone like that, the new meaning in this act, the racial perspective was very hot. And this disturbing thought made Anna desire her more.

In a few seconds, her tongue was slowly caressing the bottom of her foot, tasting the faint sweat from her nylon clad sole.

Anna would fall for her even more if she could see that Sofia was standing like a queen above her, looking down on the worthless woman worshipping her feet.

This time, she was sure that Anna was doing that with pleasure. Laying herself under Sofia's feet was a pleasure for Anna. She wondered if realizing their racial stance made her enthusiastic like that.

"Oh, you really know your place and as I can see, you appreciate me letting you to be there. Was this something you always craved for? Maybe without knowing that? Is this the moment you realized you like feeling beneath me? Does giving yourself just to calm me down give you some sort of gratification?"

"I..." Anna was afraid to answer that question. She didn't understand her intention asking those. Was she going to get mad if she said 'yes'?

"I asked you a question, you worm."

"Yes, Sofia. I'm glad that you showed me my place. I'm glad you made me realize that I get worthy kissing your feet." She hated saying such things but at that moment she felt this way.

"That's enough for today. I don't want you to get used to that. You will come and show me your respect when I want. Understood?"

"Yes Sofia."

She was almost a bit disappointed that what she hated to do at the beginning ended so quickly. She moved her lips to Sofia's other foot and planted a kiss on her toes.

"I said enough. You greedy slut!" Sofia was smirking.

Anna sat on her knees and looked at her. There were tears in her eyes but her expression looked like she was in a dazed mood. Sofia could understand she didn't want to leave. That fed her ego more than she expected to.

"Get lost now. Don't stand up in my house or when you're around me; you will crawl to the door. Move your fat ass!"

Sofia wasn't letting Anna see this as something like a roleplay or a game. Anna was about to fall out of her horny state as she was facing the horrible reality of this situation.

Since Matilda was the reason for all this, the next day she told her what happened.

She had a hunch 'Matilda will not be happy sharing me with her'. This hunch had a sugar coating in her mind. As if what she and Matilda had was something special. She was still denying what she was in Matilda's eyes.

"I don't know what to do Matilda. I don't want her to make me do such things, she's not you."

Flattering Matilda this way, holding and kissing her hands kneeling down near her, she was hoping Matilda could to put an end to this. Matilda was not stupid and Anna's worth was nothing compared to Sofia.

"Shut up. She's a dear friend of mine. I want her to be happy. You will go to her whenever she wants, you will do whatever she wants. We won't have this conversation again. Just let me know beforehand if she calls you."

Before Anna could make a comment, she raised her skirt, moved her panties aside and pulled Anna's face to her pussy.

Making her eat Matilda's pussy like a hungry dog helped Anna get away from all her troubles at the moment.

"Yeah, Anna. Eat it. That's what you are, a cunt lapper. Never get mistaken about your worth around us."

Matilda didn't have a grudge against Anna as Sofia did. In fact, she didn't even care that Anna started to love to be treated like this. She just knew that Anna was eating her more eagerly when she humiliated her like that.

On the other hand, Matilda's words, 'around us', reminded Anna of Sofia.

In her horniest mood, with Matilda's pussy lips in her mouth, with her tongue moving in Matilda's pussy, Anna wondered how Sofia's pussy could be. How it could be smelling like. How it looked like. She was perfect from head to toe as Anna could see and her pussy probably...

"Hey! Why are you stalling?"

Anna stopped thinking and finished what she started.

Nothing happened for days, except Anna's routine visits to Matilda.

That Saturday morning, Tom and Anna were having breakfast. Anna was feeling Ok that morning because they were out on Friday night and they had a great sex with Tom. That made her feel normal again. As normal as she could be, her face being between Matilda's legs all the time.

Then, they heard the door being knocked.

Anna panicked when she saw Sofia at her door. She didn't even look at her and walked in.

"Tooom! Sorry to interrupt, I didn't know you were having breakfast."

Anna hated to see Tom stand up to greet her. As if she was royalty.

"Hi Sofia, you're not interrupting anything. Won't you join us?"

"No but I can have a tea" looking at Anna.

When Anna was about to sit after giving the tea, Sofia looked at her and she understood that she didn't want her to sit. She started to do the dishes, listening to Sofia and Tom's conversation. She sat there for half an hour, chatting him up, touching his leg, clearly seducing him.

'Does this idiot think that she fancies him?' Anna was getting angry with Tom. It was hard to admit but she was aware that Sofia was way out of Tom's league. But she wasn't acting like that and this was making Anna crazy.

"Anna, can you guide me to your room? I need you there. Sorry, Tom, girl issues" she giggled and waited for Anna to walk. When they were in the room, Sofia closed the door and stood there.

Anna was looking at her, trying to understand what was going on.

"Why are you still standing? What did I tell you?"

"But, Tom..."

"He won't come. He thinks that we're talking private stuff or using your make up thingies. Don't make me tell you again."

Anna knelt down and started to stare at her legs. She wasn't wearing nylons this time. Sofia said "Linger more, maybe he needs to take something from the bedroom."

Anna bowed down and started to kiss her high heels.

"Let's see what you got here. Aww, no wonder you look like a distemper painted wall time to time, with those cheap stuff."

Anna hated her at that moment. She wasn't remotely horny and she was still very anxious.

"Tom seems like he loves spending time with me. What do you think?"

"Please, Sofia, don't confuse him." She felt a small rush of arousal. Why was she like this? What part of that could be arousing her?

Sofia laughed "Oh, hilarious. How does it feel knowing that you have no chance if I want to play with him? Beg me more Anna, I may let you keep your husband."

Sofia noticed how Anna's kisses moved towards her flesh and how passionately she was kissing her foot.

"Oh, you really are something. You are submitting me more whenever I insult you or threaten you. You wish to be my property I guess."

Anna wanted to protest but it would only make things worse. And Sofia was right.

"That's enough. I will be alone at home this afternoon, don't be late." When she was walking out, she didn't even look at Anna. It took a few seconds for Anna to stand up, when she heard Sofia say "Bye, Tom. Let's do this more often."

Waiting for the afternoon gave Anna a chance to recover from that mood and digest what happened. How she threatened her about Tom.