Gossipmonger Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was ridiculous.

The only reason for these women's power over her was Tom. Sofia was making a mistake by threatening her this way. This was Anna's only red line. She would tell Tom about her affair instead of letting this whore play with him like that. Sofia had to understand this.

In the afternoon, Sofia opened the door in her shorts and white ankle socks. She had a loose crop top t-shirt and her appearance made Anna nervous. She was still gorgeous; it didn't matter what she was wearing.

Sofia was startled when she saw Anna slowly kneeling down, as soon as she entered the house.

She forgot her rule and this made her chuckle.

She wanted to hurt her and said "Yes, doggy, on fours when you're near your owner. Follow me."

Sofia was making kissing sounds, looking back at her when she walked. Anna followed her, watching those legs and heels. This time she was already horny, before touching her. She already forgot her red line. Sofia stopped and Anna started to kiss her heel as soon as she reached her.

"So, you were saying?"

Anna stopped "What?"

"Last week? You were telling me what Matilda had on you. She knows something about you. That's my guess. What do you think?"

"No, I don't have any secrets. Accept this one."

"This one? What is this, exactly?"

"Me, knowing my place near you."

"I prefer the way you described it last time."

"That I belong under your feet."

"For example, if Tom asked you that, what would you say?"

"My place is under Sofia's feet."

She chuckled "Do you fantasize me taking your husband from you? Is it something like that?"

"What? No!" Anna stopped and sat on her knees. Sofia was surprised to see that stern look on Anna's eyes.

"What's going on? Why did you stop?"

"Sofia, Tom is the deal breaker. If you keep playing with him, I will lose my respect to you."

"Oh, you little whore!"

Sofia's slap landed on Anna's face hard.

"Who are you to talk to me like that? I knew you were pretending." She spat on Anna's face "What are you going to do if you lose your respect? Show me!"

"I didn't mean that, Sofia. I was saying that I will be..."

"Who cares?"

She slapped her again. Anna never felt this horny before. This woman's hatred was making her want to submit to her more. She even could...

Anna collapsed at Sofia's feet and started kissing them "You're right Sofia, I could never stop you if you wanted."

She was losing it again "I beg you not to take my Tom, please."

"Take your Tom? Your husband is not worth more than those socks you're kissing at the moment."

"Yes, Sofia. We're all meant to be under your feet." She was kissing her feet like crazy, licking her ankles to taste her flesh.

Sofia calmed down seeing that. She knew this was her doing. This had nothing to do with a secret that Matilda knew. Anna was submitting to her power.

She felt her moving up and down along her legs, kissing and caressing them. This woman was worshipping her body.

She was enjoying this moment, looking at the ceiling, ignoring Anna.

She felt like a goddess. This was...

"What the fuck are you doing you fucking pig?"

Anna was lost at her feet and she forgot that this was a completely different situation than Matilda's.

She instinctively moved up her legs and sniffed her pussy over her shorts. If Sofia didn't react like that, she was considering to lower her shorts and satisfy Sofia in the way she did to Matilda.

Before she could realize her mistake, Sofia raised her foot and kicked Anna in the face, making her fall on her back. She didn't stop. She stepped on her face, squatting over her and said "What the fuck do you think you're doing? Were you trying to kiss my cunt?"

"No, I just went too far by accident, I was carried away showing my adoration to you."

She was having trouble to talk because Sofia was pressing her face down with her foot, obviously to hurt her.

"Are you a lesbian?"

"No, it's not about me, it's about you."

"Shut up bitch! Get lost!" She kicked her ass when she was crawling towards the door.

If Anna still wanted to put an end to this, this could be her opportunity. She unintentionally freaked Sofia out by doing that. She probably wouldn't want her to be in her house again.

But even two days later, all Anna could think about was Sofia. That moment. How she crushed her under her foot, like a bug. Sofia became an obsession for her.

This feeling was stronger than what she felt for Matilda. This woman was ten times cruel than her and probably beautiful beyond comparison.

She went to Matilda and told her what happened.

"Did you come to me to beg me to stop her calling you?"

Anna didn't answer.

"Oh, you slut. You want her to call you. Don't you?"

"I don't know Matilda. I don't know what to think. I can't get her out of my mind. Can't you put that thought..."

"I knew she was going to make you her bitch. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. That's what you are. You have no resistance against strong women. Lesbo whore."

"Please, Matilda, I'm sorry. I wasn't like that. You broke me."

"Shut up!"

Matilda couldn't hide how this situation annoyed her. Sofia was going to take her toy. But she rejected Anna, she didn't want her to satisfy her that way. This looked manageable.

"Nah, she would have let you if she wanted that."

While looking at Matilda, Anna had an idea.

Matilda cared a lot about what Sofia thought of her. It was worth to try what she thought.

"You are right Matilda. She probably thinks that this is disgraceful. I hope she doesn't find out about us." Anna moved towards her dress to lift it up as soon as she finished her words.

Matilda had a disturbing feeling, as if something dirty was smearing on her. Anna was that something dirty. Her words made her remember that what they were doing was disgraceful. For both of them.

She was thinking about what she said. She was right. If she found out, this would be a disaster. She had to choose. Anna or Sofia. She didn't need to think much. She noticed that Anna was already kissing her pussy.

"Stop! You whore. You did that to me. You begged me to let you eat my pussy. Whore!"

They both knew that wasn't the case. But no one was arguing.

Matilda knew that there was only one way to make this right. If Anna ate Sofia's pussy as well, nobody could blame the other.

"I will think about it. I will find a way to convince her to use your filthy mouth. I'm not in the mood today, get lost."

In her last visits, Sofia never mentioned Anna. She didn't even care to talk about her. When Sofia visited Matilda again that week, Matilda had a plan.

"So, have you ever talked to Anna again? Since that day?"

"Talk? Who talks to a doormat? She apologized to me a couple of times after that day, that's all."

"Oh, so everything is resolved again. Nice to hear that."

"Again?"

Matilda looked at her as if she told something by mistake, which was something she would never do.

"I mean, there's no problem. Tea?"

"Matti, did she say something to you?"

Matilda looked at her silently for a few seconds.

"But please keep this between us. I don't want her to think that I told you."

"Told me what?" This time even Matilda felt intimidated by Sofia's tone. She had to be careful.

"Nothing direct. But a few days ago, she implied that you were just an ignorant and beautiful woman and your life plan was nothing more than offering yourself to a wealthy man. She may have used a word there."

Sofia's face turned red, listening to her "What word?"

"She may have said whoring instead of offering."

Those insults were making Matilda uncomfortable as well, her life plan was no different than Sofia's. And she knew that Anna was going to suffer really bad in Sofia's hands. But she couldn't think of another way.

"Oh, I will make her regret that." She was grinding her teeth; she could kill Anna if she was there.

"And she said something else."

"What did she say?" Sofia stood up.

"You know Anna, she exaggerates things."

"Matilda, will you tell me?"

"She told me that you insulted her by accusing her."

"Of?" Sofia was walking around Matilda in anger. Matilda decided to cut things short, she started to look dangerous.

"Of? Trying to kiss your, err, you know. She chuckled in a condescending way when she added that nobody on earth could make her do something that degrading. Did she try really?"

"That whore was about to kiss my cunt, Matilda! And she says that nobody could make her do that? As if I wanted such a thing?"

"She's talking silly."

"Yes, but how can she talk like that? What a nerve!"

"I don't know. You're right. I can guess how you feel. If she told such things about me, I would make her swallow anything coming out of my... Sorry, forget what I said."

"No, you are right. That's it. I'll make her beg for it. She will see. But I will have a surprise for her."

"What are you planning to do? Don't make something you will regret, Sofia." Looking at Sofia's face, she was worried. This could go sideways. She was afraid that Sofia could harm Anna, she was that angry.

"Don't worry. She will be the one who regrets it. We'll talk later, bye."

Sofia quickly left her apartment.

Matilda was afraid that she went too far. If this resulted in some sort of a scandal, she would eventually get her share from that. She thought of warning Anna but then her ego kicked in and she thought 'Who is she that I will warn her about anything? As if she is my friend. Fuck Anna.' She didn't even care about the consequences of her lies 'The hell with it!'

Meanwhile, Anna was in anticipation. She was still confused about Sofia but as time passed, she was gaining her wit and she started to wish that Sofia never called her or talked to her again. She was considering to talk to Matilda and try to convince her not to interfere.

Sofia was really hostile against Anna and she knew she was going to ruin Anna if anything further happened with her. She had to restrain her uncontrollable confusions and focus on her hatred. She hated her as much as she was aroused by her actions.

On Saturday morning, when they were having breakfast, she was almost dedicated to call this thing off, if she had a chance.

When the door was knocked, she froze after seeing Sofia at her door again.

Sofia wasn't surprised to find Anna looking at her in fear like that; according to her, Anna knew what she did, what she said. And she also knew that Sofia was going to make her regret that.

But she was wrong.

Anna had no idea what Sofia was thinking. She was scared that Matilda somehow convinced her and she was there to sample what they advertised for. She thought that Sofia came to her house to put her pussy in her mouth.

She walked in and sat near Tom, to enjoy their annoying chat. She was talking to him as if he was her old friend or her ex-boyfriend. She was that comfortable.

Anna was looking at Sofia in fear. And her heart almost stopped when Sofia started talking about her TV channels.

"I don't know what happened but they are all gone. I tried to fix it but I hate electronics."

"I can help if you want."

Anna was thinking 'No, Tom, no! She will ruin us. And close your mouth!'

She held Tom's hand and said "You're so sweet Tom. Ok, finish your breakfast and we'll go."

"No, we don't need to wait." Tom was sincerely trying to be nice.

He probably didn't have any naughty thoughts. Except being around her and enjoying the sight and her conversation.

"No, take your vitamins. You need energy for your task at my house!"

Her voice, the way she said that was very balanced. Tom thought she was joking, belittling the simple thing he was expected to do there by this exaggeration. Anna, on the other hand, heard what she said as she said it. She couldn't help but picture Tom consuming that energy to pleasure this evil woman.

Sofia looked at Anna in the most wicked way. She seemed to be determined to destroy her. Anna had no idea why she was doing all those. She wondered if there was something else going on. She already won, she already feasted over Anna's loss.

Was this about her ultimatum about Tom being the deal breaker?

"I can do it too, I know how it works" Anna tried to stop this, without being awkward. She was going crazy.

Sofia was smiling, seeing her in panic like that.

Tom said "It's not a big deal, it's two minutes work."

Anna was begging Sofia with her eyes. Her lips were saying 'please' while she was moving her head to sides slowly.

"You know what? I'll take Anna then. I have something else in my mind involving Anna as well.

"Ok. I'll go out in an hour Anna; I have to buy some stuff for the road." Tom said casually when Sofia stood up and walked to the door, with Anna behind her. He was going to be out of town the next week.

She didn't talk until they were in her house. Following her on the stairs, staring at her legs in black nylons, watching her firm ass changing its shape in each step, she was already transitioning into another mindset. This woman's threats, her powerful character, her perfect skin and body...

Anna was giving her last fight to change the route she was headed to.

She didn't even know what Sofia was planning. She just guessed that they were going there to take another step towards satisfying Sofia's ego. And, possibly her sexual needs, if Matilda convinced her to do that.

Anna was trying to think something to say, just to postpone this. She wasn't sure anymore. She was desiring but she knew it would be her doom. Not just because this woman was pure evil. She was also perfect. It wasn't possible for Anna not to be addicted to her if she started. Knowing how she was going to exploit this, she was afraid.

When Sofia closed the door, Anna was already on her knees, in confusion, still trying to think of something to say.

"I talked to Matilda. She told me what you thought about me. And what you said."

Did Matilda tell her that Anna was having confusing thoughts on pleasuring her pussy? Anna was puzzled. And ashamed of course. She thought Matilda would find a wiser way to convince her.

"Follow me." Sofia walked towards her bedroom.

That was it.

There was no need to think anymore. If this woman wanted satisfaction, there was no one who could deny her from having what she wanted.

Anna couldn't understand how Matilda convinced her to do this.

Sofia was taking Anna to her bedroom to get her satisfaction. Anna had many thoughts about this, most of the time in form of desire. She also had a cons and pros table in her mind about that path.

But at the moment, all she could think was that this worst enemy of hers was about to use her to pleasure herself, degrading Anna to the lowest point.

Anna could cum if anything touched her pussy.

Sofia said "Undress me."

When Anna heard that, she forgot everything. Possibly, one of the most beautiful creatures in the world was about to present her pussy to her. She had no contradicting thoughts at the moment.

As the submissive person she became in the hands of Matilda and Sofia, she just wanted to satisfy her. She wanted to taste and smell her defeat on this winner 'Latina' woman's pussy. She was getting used to that context too.

"Yes Sofia, whatever you say." She could say when she started to remove her clothes.

She slowly took her shoes off, kissed her feet. She removed her dress and Sofia was in her underwear and her stockings. Anna hated to see her like that. She was disturbingly beautiful. She was perfect. She was irresistible. No one could not adore her. Anna was feeling thankful to be there, on her knees, in front of her.

"Lie down on the bed."

She did.

Sofia climbed the bed, positioned herself over her chest and knelt down, pressing her knees on her arms, hovering her panty covered crotch above Anna's face.

Anna's arms were aching. She was looking directly at the faint bulge in her silky panties.

"So. About what you told to Matilda."

"I'm sorry Sofia. She asked me and I had to tell her."

"You had to tell her that I was an ignorant woman?"

"What? No, I didn't say..."

Sofia's hateful slap silenced her.

"How dare you talk about me like that? How dare you talk about me at all?"

"I'm sorry, Sofia as I said..."

"And you told her that you didn't try to kiss my pussy that day. You told her that nobody could make you do that?"

Anna finally started to understand.

That evil Matilda charged Sofia up with hatred against Anna. She wanted her to...

"Let's talk about that ignorant part. So, you have a diploma and you're working. I could have a diploma, I simply didn't need it. While I'm not moving a finger, all your life, you have been climbing your way up to..."

"I-I..."

"You - you. Yes, you. You spent your whole life, working your ass off and you finally reached your climax. Which is being under my feet."

This hurt Anna.

While she was talking, Anna was remembering her true self. The one busting her ass off to finish university, to find a job, endless hours of work, her social obligations. And she was right. Their paths crossed and she found herself under her feet.

"S-Sofia..."

"Why can't you take your eyes off my panties? Are you wondering what's there?"

Anna understood that Sofia wasn't horny and she wasn't after her pleasure. She was there with a vengeance.

"N-no, I'm not. I don't want anything, please let me go."

Anna played along with Matilda's plan. Sofia's curiosity, desire or simply her apetite for vengeance. The reason wasn't important at the moment. Anna wanted to satisfy her.

"Not now. I'm enjoying our conversation. You will go when I'm bored."

This went on for a period. She insulted Anna in every possible way. The more Anna begged her to let go, she got more violent. She didn't let her move; she didn't let her talk. She slapped her whenever she wanted.

Then she said "How did you feel when I was at your house? What did you think?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing? I thought wrong then. I guess my TV will need fixing for real."

"No, Sofia. Please don't."

"Tell me what you were thinking."

"I thought you were going to take him upstairs to torture me."

"To do what? What did you think I was going to do to your husband?"

"Whatever you wanted. I know you can take whatever you want." Anna hated that but such conversations were turning her on very much. She was silently moaning and squirming under her, under her stare.

Sofia didn't say anything. She watched Anna and the few teardrops in her eyes. Her agony was arousing her.

Then, Anna turned her head to left and started to kiss Sofia's nylon covered knee. Sofia wasn't expecting that. The worse she treated her, the more she was submitting. There was pleasure for Sofia in that.

Then, Anna started to rub her face to her thighs; she was caressing Sofia's leg with her face, while kissing it time to time. Sofia was almost satisfied before seeing that. She was about to let her go.

But when she saw that, she remembered her first plan. This disgusting creature between her legs deserved to suffer for what Sofia had in mind.

Sofia slowly moved herself back and stood up. Anna watched her panty covered pussy go away slowly, in disappointment. She almost smelled her pussy and she was finally ready for this contact, of her mouth and her pussy. She felt she was losing something precious when she was moving away.

Sofia got off the bed and slowly walked to the bathroom "Follow me."

Anna quickly followed her. She wasn't thinking anymore. In front of Sofia, on her knees, in her bathroom, she was waiting for what was about to happen.

Sofia said "Do not touch, just smell" when she slowly moved her panties aside. She didn't show but she was feeling shame doing that.

Anna was right.

Her pussy was flawless as well. That small flesh, the smooth skin, its color, its fragrance. She felt lucky that Tom didn't see that.