Gossipmonger Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was luring Anna. When she positioned her face right under her pussy and smelled it, her arousal was accompanied by some romantic desires as well. She wanted to show her love to her pussy.

Being degraded like that was making her very horny.

As she was expecting Sofia's command to kiss it, Sofia hissed.

"I will use you as my toilet, I will pee now."

This didn't match her profile. It would be herself is she started doing it without warning her, as if making sure if this was Ok.

She had no idea about Anna's mood.

Anna was looking at her, like a mindless doll.

Sofia was trying to read her thoughts, understand her reaction to her words. She wanted her words to scare her.

When Anna's lips parted timidly, her heart jumped. She slowly opened her mouth and kept waiting.

Sofia didn't know what to do. She could have peed on her face to insult her. She was considering to do this if Anna begged her not to do it. Of course if she didn't lose her mind out of fear. That was what she was expecting to see.

But this?

First, she felt that incredible power. Beyond anything she could have dreamed of. Even in her wildest fantasies of her vengeance from Anita, she never got that far. The arousal she felt was something new. Her self-adoration was having an orgasm at the moment, multiple orgasms.

Then, she felt disgusted.

This Arian shit was ready to swallow her pee, this was lower than any kind of humiliation. There was only one thing to explain this. Some sort of love, divine submission, worshipping with her heart. These were all feeding her ego and making her horny but this was pure lesbian. This wasn't about winning or crushing your enemy.

This was the nastiest thing she ever witnessed. That married woman was willingly showing her that she was going to be grateful for Sofia's urine in her mouth.

For a second, she thought of letting it go, if she wanted it, Sofia could let her live with this disgraceful memory, making sure she never forgot who she was.

But she didn't want this.

If Anna knew what Sofia was thinking at that moment, she would probably cum.

Sofia had a short and illogical revulsion, thinking that even her urine would get soiled in her filthy mouth. As if something would smear on Sofia by this act, as if she would also get stained.

Anna moved her mouth closer to her pussy, as if she was impatient to taste her discharge.

Sofia panicked.

She wanted to step back but Anna was already in a different zone at the moment. She grabbed Sofia's buttocks and buried her face in her crotch. With that, Sofia couldn't help and probably a few drops left her pussy in that panic moment.

Anna stopped and looked at Sofia, licking her lips, apparently loving what she was tasting.

Her pussy flesh, her juices or those escaped droplets.

It didn't matter, she was looking at her like a hungry animal that wasn't able to control herself.

When she was about to tell her to stop and leave, Anna's mouth found its place on her pussy again. This time she was out of control, moaning, thanking her, licking, kissing her pussy.

This was a mess and it was disturbing. But Sofia was getting too aroused. This was real power. Seeing Anna like this, she knew she already owned her to the core.

This woman was worshipping her as if she was possessed by her. She still struggled to get rid of her, hit her a few times but she couldn't stop Anna.

In a minute, she wasn't resisting anymore and Anna was hungrily sucking on her clit, licking her pussy.

Hearing her say "Please let my white mouth pleasure your superior Latina pussy" filled her with desire to harvest that pleasure from that white mouth.

And eventually, Sofia started to grind herself on her mouth until she came. But Anna didn't let her go. She kept sucking her pussy and she made her cum again in a short time. The more Anna pleasured Sofia, the more Sofia hated her and her insults became harsh.

"I will make your husband my bitch too."

"Yes Sofia, whatever I have is yours. We belong to you... Uhm..."

It was incredible that Anna was many times more into this than Sofia. He moans were wild, she probably came once or twice while eating her pussy.

Sofia was tired of pushing her away but Anna wasn't stopping.

In an hour, Sofia was leaning on the bathroom wall, breathing heavily, trying to recover from her fourth or fifth orgasm, watching Anna grovel on the floor, kissing and hugging her legs and feet, mumbling.

"Not knowing my place in the presence of you, talking back at you was the best thing happened to me. I love how you broke me and made me your property. I love to lose to you. I belong to you now. Please keep me Sofia..."

Sofia was feeling shame but seeing Anna like that was making her very satisfied.

She loved her power on that 'imitation of the Arian princess'. This was the Anita she could find and she was ready for any humiliation Sofia could think of, in the most ultimate level. She was the Anita who would drink her piss and thank her for it.

But she hissed "Get the fuck out of my apartment, you filthy whore."

After she was home, Anna wasn't feeling well. She was ashamed too. And this shame increased as time passed.

Two days later, Anna's door was knocked. When she opened the door, Sofia was looking at her as if she wanted to kill her. She looked very angry. And she looked very raunchy.

"Why are you still standing, bitch?"

Anna was at her feet in an instant. She was kissing her tan nyloned ankles, her heels in her open toe slippers and she was saying "Thank you for coming Sofia, I thought..."

"Shut up, take me to your bed."

Sofia could hardly wait for two days. She got the taste of her eager tongue. She got the taste of using someone like this. She loved to be worshipped the way she deserved. She wanted Anna to live to satisfy her.

"From now on, your name is Anita."

"O-Ok?"

"Do your thing. Surprise me."

Anna started to show her love to Sofia, licking her feet, moving up, kissing her pussy, moving to her ass, making Sofia flinch again.

Sofia was surprised once again and she genuinely started insulting her.

"What's your problem? Doesn't anything disgust you? Who eats a shit hole? Are you a pig?"

"I do. I eat your shit hole. I'm your white pig. Nothing about you can disgust me. I can only thank you for letting me eat your shit hole."

"You disgust me."

Anna's response was always the same. More kisses, more licks, more begging and more gratitude.

"Please keep me Sofia, please let Anita beg you to satisfy you."

This time Sofia wasn't confused. She was enjoying the eager tongue trying to lick her asshole.

Sofia accepted her wish. She was going to keep her.

"Shut up Anita. Go on, you found where you belong. I want to feel your Arian tongue in my Latina asshole."

Anna pushed harder with her tongue, finally managing to lick inside Sofia's asshole.

Sofia closed her eyes, imagining it was Anita who was apologizing to her like that. She wished it was the real Anita when she was having her orgasm with a tongue in her ass.