Got Milk? 02 - The Reunion Ch. 11

Story Info
PTSD occurs, and Mac faces his anxiety about the past.
2.2k words
4.71
2.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delilah takes deep, controlled breaths as her lifted right leg angles towards the back of the couch. The leg develops once again into a completely vertical circumstance, thanks to the combined grips of her and Mac's hands latched onto it. Delilah bites her lip as she pulls her leg back even further, allowing it to exceed its expected levitation. "God, thank you, sir, for this. This is very important to me" she says, fully committed into her roleplay as Mac's workout client.

Mac smiles, and as he pulls along with her, he asks "How does it feel, ma'am?"

"Mmmm... it feels sensational, sir, especially with the smoothness of my pantyhose. Can't you see how happy my feet are? Hehehe" she says with a sweet giggle as her foot suspended in the air begins to spin and twirl in a lively manner. "Do you think my feet can get even more happy?" Delilah asks Mac, who softly thrusts into the back of her buttocks covered by her black shorts.

Mac nods, and says back to her "Of course, they can. I will personally see to that they will feel the most euphoric tingle I am able to present to them."

"Mmm... you will take care of my feet for me, sir?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You promise...?"

"You have my word."

Delilah smiles, and feels her pink satin ballet flat begin to pop off her heel. With a lust-induced moan, she re-clamps her hands onto the bottoms of her shin. She then proceeds to pull with more force. Mac matches her exertion, and pulls along with her. The sudden shift in power causes the flat to swing over. It lands over the dorsum of her foot, but still clings onto the top of her pointed toes.

The relief Delilah feels causes her to bounce left leg which is draped over Mac's left knee, and her toes flex hard inside the soft pink flat. Leaning her head against Mac's left shoulder, she turns it to give Mac another loving kiss onto his cheek, which in turn causes him to plant a similar kiss onto her lifted right leg. Mac looks at her leg and studies how toned it has become since she started doing yoga. His eyes dart up to her foot, which is still allowing its flat to hang off her toes.

The flat suspends itself more into the air as Delilah's foot begins to shift sightly left and right, and Mac closes his eyes. He begins to ponder and think on how he got to this point in his life. He begins to remember how the total opposite of what is happening told a different story. Opening his eyes once more, he turns to Delilah, who is still planting sweet kisses onto his cheek before stopping, and says softly "Del?"

Delilah giggles, and answers back "Yes, sir?"

"Oh, um, this is me talking now."

Delilah sits up, and says "Oh, sorry... are you ok, tiger?"

Mac nods, and says to her as he clasps onto her leg again "I just want to say... thank you."

Delilah smiles, and asks "Aw... thank me for what, though?" Allowing her leg to lower back down, she takes her flat to put it back on her foot completely, and sets it back onto the floor. Mac takes a deep breath, and says "Thank you... for everything you've done for me with this. This... fetish of mine. You have no idea how much I've wanted this for so long."

Delilah smiles, and puts her left leg that was still over Mac's knee on the ground to join the other. She then shifts towards Mac to face him more, and brings her left arm around his shoulders. "Dude... you honestly don't have to thank me for this. You know I am completely comfortable with you on this now. I know that when I first found out about this, I kinda... kinda got overtaken with shock."

Mac brings his arms around Delilah's waist, and pulls her closer towards him, which she allows. He then says "It's not just that. I am so glad that you finally accepted me for this. It's just... I still get scared."

"Why, Mac? Why do you get scared over liking and wanting my feet?"

Mac hesitates for a second, but Delilah eagerly pushes him. "It's ok, you can tell me, you know this. Whatever fear is keeping you from expressing yourself, don't let it. I am your girlfriend, and it is my privilege to know your concerns."

Mac takes a deep breath, and finally says "Well... I feel that I'm been so distant with this fetish for so long, that I never really got to fully submit myself to it. Even the night you wore your white flats for me, there were times then where my anxiety still tried to fuck with me."

"Haha... even when you were fucking my feet?"

"Heh... honestly, yeah. But I was so horny, I just let it all go."

"And I am so glad you did. I can tell that was the release you were waiting for."

"Then... why do I still get scared about this?"

"Mac... tiger, did something happen to you before all of this? Regarding your urge for feet?"

Mac sighs again, and slowly nods. He then asks "Do you remember the day I turned 18? Before you and I got together, and I was still with Chloe?"

"Chloe? Your ex, right? Yeah, you never really spoke much about her, and I'll admit, I was kinda curious about why you didn't mention her as much."

"Well... she was... well I was the reason why we broke up, and the reason why my 18th birthday was so crappy. Aside from my parents going through another argument at that time, I... I really feel I fucked up with her."

Delilah sees the pressure in Mac's eyes as he is telling his story of past concerns, and hugs his shoulders with a more determined love. "Tell me what happened with you and Chloe..."

Mac shivers again, but not with lust this time. He feels the fear begin to flow through him, and he closes his eyes again. Delilah once again plants kisses onto his forehead to calm him, and says "It's ok... take your time, Mac. You don't have be scared around me. I want to know. Please..."

Mac tries to turn the fear into anger to counter it, and bites his lip. "Nobody knows about my fetish besides you, and I have my reasons for that. People like me have their reasons for that. Guys like us don't get a good rep for liking feet at all. Unless we are celebrities or some fucking guy with a 6-pack ab or some shit like that. It pisses me off that I have to hide my urges just so I can seem 'normal' to others."

"That's it, Mac. Let it all out..."

"I mean, for fuck's sake, I'm just guy who likes feet. I honestly could give a shit about a vagina. My dick gets harder when a girl takes her shoes off, not when she pulls down her panties. And it fucks me up that this society accepts that gesture over what I want."

"People tend to glorify the concept of normality because it's the most complacent ideal. If one doesn't understand something, they lash out and try to criticize you for it. All because they don't comprehend it. And I get it, because I didn't understand at first when I felt your dick poke at my feet when I had them on your lap the first time. I didn't understand, and I'll admit, it freaked me out. I thought it was weird, and I thought it was scary."

"Chloe did, too... only thing is... she never spoke to me again."

"What happened?"

"The night of my birthday, she was wearing an outfit that really spoke to my pants."

"Haha, was she wearing flats?"

"Yeah, but they were blue. But that was the night I stopped denying it and obviously realized that I had a thing for feet."

"Did she wear pantyhose with them?"

"Nah, she was bare. But she did happened to fidget with her flats a lot. I wanted so bad to tell her about it, but I held back. I didn't want to... ruin anything."

"Ah, I see. You played it safe."

"So far..."

Delilah looks down at her feet, snugged inside her flats, and allows them to slide back off. As her toes become free, she flexes them a little, and puts them back into the shoes. Turning back to Mac, she asks "So what happened?"

"When I got back home, I was so horny about that, that I just had to finally let her know. I called her, and first told her that I was thankful that she spent the day with me. You know, all the pleasantries. After that, I finally... finally mentioned her outfit."

"Go on..."

"Of course, it all started out normal, and Chloe was flattered. Then I mentioned the flats she was wearing, and she just laughed like it was no big deal. But as I got more intent with talking about her flats, she was started to get more... how do I put this? Abstained about it. She kept changing the subject. I should've stopped the flat conversation there, but I was... I was just so horny."

"You couldn't control it, Mac... I know... it's hard, both figuratively and anatomically."

"I should've stopped there... But that's the thing about this fetish... it IS an addiction."

"A drug... it gets you naturally high... especially if the shoes are smelly."

"I told her that I liked her feet... At first she laughed, saying that's 'weird' and 'crazy'. Then she called me weird without hesitation. Before I could even explain myself. Before I could even try to make her comfortable about this, she called me 'weird' and asked if I was some kind of 'foot freak'."

"And I know that hurt you... especially being called that by your girlfriend at the time."

"It fucking hurt me. Because I thought she would at least try to understand why I like this, but instead she shunned me. She then told me that she was tired and going to bed. So I just said we can talk more about it the next day. Next thing I know, I'm waking up to check her Facebook, and basically... she blocked me. She fuckin' blocked me."

"Are you serious?"

"I tried calling her... no answer. Tried again. And it says the number is now blocked. She basically dumped me all because I liked her feet. Not because I wanted to smell them or fuck them, mind you. I never said ANYTHING sexual about her feet. It was just a basic compliment, and she fuckin' blocked me!"

"Holy shit..."

"And NOW... now I'm all mentally conflicted because my fear takes over, and it makes me overthink on things, and it fucking eats me alive to the point where I have breakdowns. And even though I've gotten to have my way with your feet, I still get scared."

"You get scared because you think I'm going to dump or block you? You get scared about that?"

"I do."

"Then don't! I'm not your ex, and I'm not some person who bullies or talks down on someone." Delilah says as she stands up. "I want you to know something, Mac. And I want you to listen to me nice and well." Mac looks up as Delilah stands in front of him, and nods "I'm listening, Delilah."

Placing both of her hands on his shoulders, Delilah leans forward until she is face to face with Mac. Taking her time, she enunciates every word that comes out of her mouth "You never have to be scared with me. Ever. You never have to get anxious about wanting or needing my feet. I want you to crave them. I want you to think about them all the time. I want you to think dirty, nasty thoughts about them. I am not Chloe, and I will never, EVER talk down on you about liking feet. I planned on these flats since the day I left for college 3 years ago, so I've had this on my mind for a long time. I know what I'm doing."

Mac nods, and feels some of his fear begin to fade. Delilah continues "It turns me on that you like my feet, which is exactly why I am going to wear this outfit to the gym so I can be all smelly, sweaty, and STINKY for you. I'm doing this for YOU, tiger. Because do you know what I want you to do when we get back?"

Mac finally stands up to face her, and asks "What is that, Delilah?"

Delilah smirks, and says as she tugs on his dress shirt "I want you to fuck the HELL out of my feet. You got that? Do you understand, Mac? I want--no... I DEMAND that you fuck my feet. Hard. Rough. I want you to fuck them until I scream. And then I want you to FUCK THEM HARDER. Do you understand, Mackenzie?"

Mac's cock pokes through his slacks, and he becomes speechless by the powerful words from Delilah. She continues with a quip "Hell, if you don't, THEN I'll block you." Sticking her tongue out at Mac, she laughs.

Mac desperately says "Then we need to go to the gym now. I cannot wait any longer."

"Go get changed" Delilah says. "I want you to be comfortable. This is going to be a long night."

TO BE CONTINUED