GoT - Wrap After-Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I masturbated all afternoon. Actually I opened your Wikifeet page and I made myself cum to your beautiful feet. Several times.'

'Good girl!' Sophie wrapped her arms around Natalie and Rose's shoulders. Her voice had now reached the full sternness expected of her. 'Don't be jealous, girls, I'm sure she did the same with you before.'

From the look on her face, it was undeniable she did.

'Now,' Sophie went on, 'tell us about my little gifts.'

This time all eyes did move to her crotch. Rose and Natalie were blushing all of a sudden.

Emilia turned around and bent over. And there was nothing much to see, except silicone. The stems of two buttplugs were poking out of her anus and her vagina, so large they hid her entire crotch like saucers stuck between her buttcheeks.

In a quivering voice, Emilia explained it took her a fortnight of training to wear them comfortably.

When she opened the package a month ago, she would have never believed she could take 4"-thick toys in her holes, let alone both at the same time.

But it was the price of entry, the instructions were clear. And during those two weeks, she had discovered sensations she didn't know were possible, deep, intense, implacable. And she was grateful for it.

'Took me the whole month,' Rose said, 'My pussy gave me the most difficulties. Kit helped me a lot.'

'I only spent a few days,' Natalie said, 'but I guess you're not surprised.'

Indeed, Sophie was not.

Having proved her physical devotion, Emilia turned back. She discovered the two women were legs spread, fidgeting with their own toys through their clothes.

'Aren't you forgetting something?' Sophie asked her.

At once Emilia straightened up and braced for the little speech she had prepared:

'My name is Emilia Isabelle Euphemia Rose Clarke. I'm 31 years old. I had 46 different sex partners in my life, 17 men and 29 women. The last time I had sex was 4 days ago, with my boyfriend. The last time I masturbated was last night in my hotel room.

'The sluttiest thing I've ever done was hiring four male escorts for a night. It cost me a fortune cause I asked the agency to have them tested. I took one in my mouth, one in my pussy, one in my arse and the last one was fucking my feet. They went at me for a while and then when I gave them the signal they all came at the same time, that's what I had instructed them to do.

'My best friend was there, she filmed the whole thing. I masturbate to the video all the time.'

'I think I'm going to need this video, Milly,' Sophie said.

'Sure. It's on my laptop, I'll send it to you.'

'All right, come sit next to me. Rose, it's your turn!'

The redhead stood up, her pale skin turning crimson. She switched places with Emilia and her clothes fell off just as quickly despite visible self-consciousness.

Emilia almost felt disappointed to not be the only one naked anymore. She snuggled up to Sophie like a cat—a very submissive cat—and enjoyed the new show.

Of Rose's (and Natalie's) body, she already knew everything (4K Blu-ray discs and even screencaps on her phone for emergencies), but her eyes scanning a few inches down, she discovered the uncut version of her friend, a red bush, unabashedly grown. Emilia gasped, eagerly, felt tingles in her tongue, let her imagination go wild, but she never let the hierarchy slip out of her mind: this pussy was reserved.

'My name is Rose Eleanor Arbuthnot-Leslie. I'm 31. I had 11 different sex partners in my life. 3 men and 8 women. 8 women at the same time thanks to you Sophie, I'll never thank you enough for this eye-opening night.'

The interested party raised her glass and let her go on.

'The last time I had sex was this morning, with my dreamy husband. The last time I masturbated was back at the party. The plug was rubbing against my...my clitoris and I had to go take care of it in the loo.

'The sluttiest thing I've ever done was leaving my webcam on so Ms. Turner right here could watch Kit and I have sex.'

They all let out a laugh which was the cue for Natalie to go and strip down.

It differed surprisingly from her topless scene in S02E03: two silver piercings were adorning her hardening nipples. But the real surprise came when she dropped her panties, as even Sophie didn't know about it: glimmering among her perfectly trimmed blond pubes was a clit piercing, a stainless steel barbell going through her clitoral hood vertically, the bottom bead resting on her pink button.

Because she knew all eyes were on it, Natalie flicked it a little, nonchalantly, which of course looked positively provocative.

'You cannot imagine the constant torture it is to wear such a big toy in your cunt when you're pierced! Anyways... My name's Natalie Dormer, I'm 36. I had around 89 sex partners, not counting the handjobs and blowjobs. 52 men, 37 women. Last time I had sex was last week with Lena. By the way, she sends her regards.'

'That bitch!'

'The last time I masturbated was this morning when I put my plugs in. I kind of came spontaneously, so I don't know if it counts.

'The sluttiest thing I ever did was an all anal night with two studs I had rented. They were bi, it was really hot. At some point I took one in my mouth and made the other fuck his arse until he had a prostate orgasm. And yes, his load did taste different if you were wondering.'

There was a moment of contemplation. Then Sophie snapped out of it and said:

'Show us that clit, it looks all swollen.'

At once, Natalie was using her fingers to pull her hood back and make her clitoris stick out. It was inflamed and almost purple like the head of a penis. She came closer so they could have a better view. Her pussy was the distance of a kiss from their mouths.

'Make yourself cum for us.' Sophie ordered.

'Now?'

'Yes now, I'm sure you have an orgasm right on the edge begging for release.'

Without loosening her grip on the hood, Natalie put her middle finger on the bead that had been teasing her clitoris night and day for three months now. She rubbed herself and after a few seconds, she was cumming in front of the three women, her over-stimulated nub fluttering, the plugs swaying inside her, rattling against each other through the thin membrane separating her two horny fuckholes. Her legs buckled. Her mouth opened wide for whatever cries and expletives that wanted to come out.

She tried to stay upright despite the assault of shattering pleasure on her body, aware that she was here to show, not to enjoy.

Then eventually, her hips stopped twitching and her mind was back from heaven and she took a few steps back, like an athlete facing the jury.

'You're beautiful,' Sophie said softly.

'Thank you, Mistress' Natalie muttered. There, she said it.

Emilia and Rose jolted. They stood up and rejoined Natalie in front of Sophie. Skins feeling warm and soft, pressing, brushing, a nipple against an arm, a toe over a toe, hands searching another hand, hair and body hair and gooseflesh. In one voice, they thanked their mistress. In one body, they presented themselves to their goddess.

'You're all so beautiful...'

With great difficulty, she looked away, for her phone.

She took it and dialled a number then it all happened very fast:

*picking up*

'Is he here?'

*inaudible male voice*

'Let him in.'

The door opened, someone entered, the trio froze.

It was a waiter pushing a trolley covered with buckets of champagne and there were nine steps between the door and the vicinity of the L-shaped couch.

The man, despite being in his early twenties, was used to celebrity encounters and eccentricities, a perk of working at the Hilton, he probably even had a few stories to tell, but... it was Emilia Clarke and Rose Leslie and Natalie Dormer standing completely naked in the middle of the room. He stood rooted to the spot.

And the horrified stare contest started.

His professionalism tried to take the yoke back as fast as possible before G-LOC. Every alarm had set off in his skull yet he couldn't hear them, he was crash-diving, in flames.

'Put all this on the table,' Sophie said, snapping her fingers in front of his face, which miraculously tore him away from the vision of the Three Graces and sent him back to work.

He began arranging the fresh bottles on the table and disposing of the empty ones.

'What's your name?' Sophie asked.

'Um...Brian, Madam.'

'Do you watch Game of Thrones?'

'O-Of course.'

'Ever wanked it to one of these harlots here, Brian?' She was pointing at them like at the salve market.

The waiter stood speechless. Sophie made a cork pop out of a bottle and he jumped in startle.

'Tell me!' she said, 'Do you jack off to them once in a while?'

'I... I... Yes I mean I...'

'Show me.'

'Wh...?'

'Show me how they make you pump your cock! Come on, it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Show me!'

He hesitated for as long as the bulge in his pants would remain unnoticeable. He looked at Sophie, at her three nude slaves, at the door.

'Amir won't let you out anyway. Pants down, mate, now!'

After all he was here to serve. Brian unzipped his fly and his dick sprang out.

Sophie snuggled down in the couch, sipping champagne straight from the bottle.

With a tense hand, he grabbed his unbelieving manhood, half hard but not for long: after stroking it for about fifteen seconds—and despite his best efforts—he was rock hard, and ready to demonstrate the extent of his appreciation for the TV-show and its female cast.

Sophie saw it but found nothing to complain about, quite the opposite.

She asked 'Which one makes you cum most often?'

Brian struggled with his incoming load and his duty to remain courteous and diplomatic: 'I... I can't—'

'For fuck's sake, I need a name! Hurry up!'

'Ms. Clarke!' he whimpered out in a flutter of panic.

Emilia's heart sank. She knew this question was not innocent.

She tried to lock eyes with Sophie but her grinning attention was still on the waiter.

And then Sophie leaned forward and said 'Come closer and shoot your load on my face,' eyes already closed, pulling her hair back, waiting.

His mind blown, Brian took a few wobbly steps towards her, about to blow something else. He aimed his cock at her head, not sure how close he was allowed to get. He repressed a groan and started cumming.

Emilia, Rose and Natalie were watching it all with a crippling fascination, no longer concerned about their forced exposure, because for the first time, they were seeing their mistress for what she really was; in fact a little more with each rope of cum blasting her face. And Brian did blast a lot. His cock may have lasted only a few seconds, his balls were definitely delivering.

When Sophie opened her eyes again, she was covered from forehead to chin in long streaks, so thick it would take a while to dry off.

She took Brian's shaft in her hand and sucked the last drops of semen out of it in a sloppy, languid kiss.

'That was impressive!' she said and handed him a tenner from her pocket. 'You can go now.'

And Brian, all sheepish, put his junk back in his pants, took the most unnecessary tip of his career and then, with one last look at the three naked actresses, one last look at Sophie Turner with his cum on her face, left Room 68 for a well-deserved drink.

The door slammed behind him.

The four women observed each other. No laughing anymore.

Sophie sighed sultrily, closing her eyes, enjoying the warm, sticky sensations of her facial and the looks of awe and envy being sent her way.

Only Natalie dared to say the truth:

'So...I've no idea what just happened but...wow... You are one mad slut, Mistress, oh my God... Should we clean you off?'

'No.'

Sophie shot to her feet, her sperm-coated face dripping down everything, the carpet, her clothes... Almost casually, she headed for a door and opened it to the pitch blackness of an adjoining room.

'Ladies, Room 69 is waiting!'

*****

Emilia took her sisters by the hand. She wasn't nervous or scared—even when Sophie disappeared through the doorway and into the darkness like the Phantom of the Opera—their mistress out of sight, it was a solemn moment, where they could express sisterhood for the first and the last time before what they knew would be the big night.

She sent Natalie a glance that said Nice to meet you, nice to fuck you. To her friend Rose, she simply mouthed the most obvious three words of affection.

They joined in a circle (more like a triangle).

And kissed.

Because they belonged to Sophie they belonged to each other now.

'I'm terrified!' Rose whispered.

'Good,' Natalie replied, 'the adrenaline will only make you cum harder.'

'Let's go,' Emilia said.

She stood in front of the open door. She had no idea what was beyond, but evidently Sophie had spared no expense. In a few seconds she could have the whole Crusaders F.C. tag teaming her mouth, or have her buttcheeks branded by Allison Mack, or perhaps the lights would turn on to reveal the whole cast of Game of Thrones whooping SURPRIIISE! in which case Emilia would be greatly disappointed.

They stepped in, one after the other, engulfed by a tense silence.

As they explored further in, guided by Sophie's shadowy shape, they realized the silence was actually the sound of a woman panting through her nose.

Sophie told them to stop once they had reached her and she turned the lights on.

A bedroom. Subdued atmosphere. Super king size bed.

Sprawled on it was Maisie Williams, bound by the same nakedness as them except for the thin red rope that had been expertly, intricately, aesthetically tied all over her body and restrained any movement.

On her eyes, a blindfold. In her mouth, a ballgag. In her ears, music coming from wireless earplugs.

Her legs were bent and tied up against her chest, leaving her crotch in plain view. There was her anus, covered by the bejewelled, heart-shaped end of a silver plug; there was her vagina, tight-looking and glistening; and then there was what the three women had seen the moment their eyes fell on the young actress, what they first mistook for a strap-on dildo harnessed to her hips, but it stirred and throbbed and leaked, it was real, it was a 16" cock, ready for them, it was a pair of apple-sized balls, full for them. It was the final gift, carefully packed by Sophie Turner.

'Come on, let's break my toy,' she said.

12