Gotta Be Somebody Pt. 01

Story Info
An ancient power binds me to you, and threatens us both.
3.3k words
4.54
2.8k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
473 Followers

Gotta Be Somebody, Part 1

*Listen to "Gotta Be Somebody", by Nickelback. In the original story, I put the song lyrics into the text following along. But, since they're copyrighted, I felt I should remove them. But the song was definitely a part of my writing this.

I moved slowly, gracefully, completing every move with precision. My muscles were relaxed, iron covered in silk, a sheen of sweat making me shine under the outdoor lights. I had learned an ancient art, one that was similar to Tai Chi Chuan, but was much, much older. My teacher had passed away many years ago, but taught me everything he knew. I had a finely developed sense of energy in and around myself. I could feel the earth pulsing with it, feel the people moving, walking, making love. It was... powerful.

I could feel the burning of the tattoos on my arms, making my body tingle. They gave me my energy, they gave me my power. For some people, their tattoos are an extension of themselves. Their bodies are canvases where they showcase their wants, needs, and desires in pictorial form.

But my tattoos created me. They were the words that gave me form and substance. It was an ancient language that was placed on me by my master. It was of the power and energy that was created with the universe itself and helped sustain it.

My movements were smooth as I felt my energy widen and felt the tingling of another. It was my assistant, Rebecca, entrapped once again by my aura. She sat on the back steps of the shop, writhing as my energy mingled with her's, dominated it, overcame it. Her hands slid up and down her body, enjoying the tingling sensation that permeated to her core. I knew she'd never felt anything so powerful before she met me. Most people have no idea of the power within themselves until it is shown to them.

One hand slid into the waist of her pants and she masturbated, driving herself towards a wonderful orgasm. She wanted to give herself to me fully. She wanted desperately to feel everything, to know what it was like.

It was the height of existence to feel the energy overwhelm you to sexual bliss. At least that's what my master had taught me. I had yet to feel the rapture. I wondered where the Yin was to my Yang.

Rebecca was shivering with need, moaning loudly as my power surged through and around her, driving her higher and higher. This wasn't the first time she'd felt this from me and I knew how much she loved it. I maintained my form regardless, needing to finish this most ancient of dances. She pulled her shirt up high on her chest, exposing her breasts to the night air. Her own tattoos shimmered in the lights. She had many, as well as several piercings, all done by me. But only one possessed the power. The others were merely decorations adorning her lovely form.

I finished the set and pulled my power back slowly. I could feel Rebecca's heat and passion peaking again and again, but still I withdrew, removing it from her. As I stood in silent meditation, she lay panting on the steps, barely able to think, barely able to move.

"Oh my god. How in the hell do you do that?" she asked incredulously.

"Oh, sweet Rebecca, if you only knew." I had been tempted to trace the power designs on her, tempted to make her mine. But my master's teaching told me that she wasn't the One. The One had yet to enter into my life. I would know her when I saw her.

I had made a mistake with her though. I had thought she might be the One and wasn't thinking clearly when I traced one of the power symbols on her. Pleasure. I wanted her to feel what the power was like, to entice her to share it with me. But she wanted to be Yang. She wanted to dominate and control the energy and wouldn't make a match for me. Our energies would have clashed with terrible results for us both.

But it was too late. With the one tattoo, she was forever drawn to me and the energy I emanated. She would adore it and long for it. It would forever provide her great pleasure.

We retreated back into the shop as Rebecca straightened her outfit. She draped her arms over my body, sliding against me enticingly. She wanted more from me, wanted me to close early and retreat to the back of the shop with her. She would feed the need of my body, although not my soul. I was very tempted to give myself to her tonight. It would feel right. It might temporarily satiate me.

But the bell at the door tinkled and in you walked. I sensed you before I saw you. Your power was evident to me, although you didn't know about it. You didn't know how to control it or feel it. I licked my lips in anticipation. You were... different.

"Can I help you," Rebecca asked as if annoyed by the intrusion. She moved to the front desk to greet you.

"Yeah... uh...," you looked nervous and unsure of yourself. I stood calmly, letting my power test your's, seeing how yours would react. I was amazed how it mingled with mine at the slightest touch. I could tell you felt it, but you didn't know what you were feeling. "I want to get a tattoo."

"Ok, do you know what you're looking for?"

You pulled a picture out of your purse. "This." It was the picture of a crescent moon with a sprite sitting on the curve like a swing. It was a beautiful picture and would look lovely on you.

"Where do you want it?" Rebecca asked, eyeing the piece.

"I think on my back... uh... between my shoulder blades."

Rebecca looked at me for approval and I nodded, smiling. "That would be a terrific place," I said.

Rebecca moved you into the booth and encouraged you to remove your shirt and bra. This piece would require some space in which to work and I didn't want to get any ink on your clothing. Shy, you held your clothing to your chest, not wanting prying eyes to see you naked. Rebecca finished prepping you as I got the needle and ink ready.

I retrieved my special needle and ink as well. You might be... I wasn't sure... but I hoped.

I started on the design, outlining it easily enough. You writhed under me, the pain a little more than you thought, but not completely unbearable. Rebecca watched from the front, sometimes engaging you in conversation, trying to pass the time. At the second hour mark, I had finished your design, but had yet to start my slight alteration. Rebecca seemed to notice the change but didn't say anything.

"I'm almost done," I said reassuringly. I placed the needle on your back below your design. To the casual observer it would look like an artists signature. But to me, it was the first mark in your conversion. You writhed a little as it was imprinted, feeling the power move into you. You didn't understand what you were feeling, but accepted it. This was the most important mark. The one that would ensure the others would take. It was a simple character. Return.

*****

I was patient through the first two months afterwards. I didn't know what would happen in the future, but was hopeful. I went about my daily routine, practicing my art, studying my Kanji. I was sitting at my desk in the shop, studying the characters when you came in again.

Your aura seemed more prominent now, as if searching. I could feel it engage mine lightly, but I kept mine back for fear of losing you so soon. I couldn't do that.

I welcomed you back.

"I... I was hoping to finish this soon, if possible. I couldn't help coming back tonight, I hope it's ok."

"Yes, yes, it's perfect," I smiled, closing my book. "We're slow enough I can definitely fit you in."

You smiled. "I don't know why, but I just felt the need to stop in again."

"It's ok," I said. "People really like tattoos, so it's not strange at all."

Rebecca again asked you to remove your shirt. You were better prepared and hadn't worn a bra tonight, but still held your shirt tightly to you.

I felt my energy pulse with enthusiasm and desire for you. I could tell this was going to lead somewhere. I made sure not to be too hasty... not to risk losing you now that I had found you. I started with your second symbol, the one leading you to me. This was a beautiful one, with long, flowing lines. It was Desire, binding you to me. I could see the power slipping into you through the symbol. I could feel your heart beating faster, your breathing increase as it touched you and coursed through you. I could feel your aura igniting, searching, finding mine and mingling with it longingly.

Then I began on your tattoo once again, coloring and shading it just right. I knew this wouldn't be finished in one sitting, but I had no worries. You would return. You needed to.

You were sweating a little when we finally finished, your skin a little flushed. You felt it. You knew you needed something here. I saw you swallow hard, your mouth dry. You looked at me as you slipped your shirt back on over your head. You seemed a lot less self-conscious now, not caring if I saw your naked breasts or not. Your eyes never left mine as you moved towards the front door.

"When can I... when... come back for the rest of it," you stammered uneasily. I was affecting you and you didn't know how to respond quite yet.

"A month should be good enough," I smiled. I felt my erection shudder as your aura started to leave mine, leaving a hole.

We maintained eye contact as you left the store, walking to your car, until you could no longer see inside.

My heart was beating rapidly and my breathing quick. I felt a need that had to be quenched. My aura was wild with thirst and desire. And it latched onto the nearest person. I looked over and saw Rebecca standing there with her mouth open, panting, her eyes half closed. My power was surging around her, testing and teasing her. I moved to the door, locking it and setting the 'closed' sign. Then I rushed to her and grabbed her arm, pulling her into the back room.

The room held a chair and desk and had a simple bed where I sometimes slept. I stood before her and grabbed her head, pulling her into a searing kiss... a kiss of pure need and desire. Our bodies collided and I pulled her shirt up roughly, grabbing her nipple between my teeth. She was still panting, swooning as her hands rested on my shoulders. My energy was piercing her body again and again, driving her to the ultimate experience.

*****

It was only three weeks before you came back this time. I wasn't prepared for the searing look you gave me when you entered the shop. But I could read your aura. Your energy immediately lashed out at me, demandingly. You were a bundle of nerves and were definitely feeling something wonderful. Our energies merged, swirled, moving in and out of our bodies. It was heat and passion, rapidly building.

"Back again, eh?" I asked, smiling.

"I couldn't stay away. Can we, uh, finish it tonight?" You looked at me excitedly, as if hoping against hope that I would say yes. Your nipples were hard beneath your t-shirt, telling the world what you were feeling right now. Your thighs squeezed a little as if trying to quench the heat between them.

Rebecca could feel the energy in the air, too, and turned to me, excitedly. It was 9:00 already and the shop was supposed to be closing. But I couldn't keep you waiting any longer. I couldn't keep *me* waiting any longer. My frustrations and insatiable desires had been steadily building since I last saw you and Rebecca was definitely feeling the effects. Even when I wasn't making her cum, my aura drove her to masturbate furiously. She'd never had a higher sex drive.

"Of course. Come on back."

Rebecca helped you back to the station. You knew the drill and were already taking your t-shirt off when I turned around. You were previously so demure and shy, but today you were open and willing. You looked me straight in the eye as your shirt cleared your lovely breasts and lifted overhead. I gazed at them longingly. My energy was searing at your hardened nipples, making them tingle, making you moan in excitement.

Rebecca locked the door and rotated the 'closed' sign and came back to join us. She was breathing heavily as she entered the booth and pulled the privacy curtain closed. No need for outside eyes to see anything unwanted. Her eyes met yours in a searing gaze, too, as our energies enveloped her and pulled her into our intimate moment.

You laid down and I began my work, seated behind you. I immediately put down the next symbol, the one that would drown us in each other. Pleasure.

You were breathing heavily when I finished, your body reacting quickly to it. You writhed slightly as I returned to the coloring and shading of the tattoo. You were moaning when Rebecca reached out and held your hand, your body tensing in an orgasm. We all felt your need radiate from you, tying us together. Rebecca's free hand slid to her pussy, rubbing over her shorts as she sat there squeezing your hand.

You simply lay there with your eyes closed, totally enraptured by the energy surrounding me. It was searing between your legs, making your clit so sensitive and tingling. Your moaning was getting louder, mingling with Rebecca's in a chorus. It took an hour to finish and by that time the scent of sex was rampant in the air. You stood up, not in the least hesitant about being so exposed and moved to the mirror to see my work.

Your skin was flushed and your pupils were dilated with desire. I saw Rebecca from the corner of my eye, sliding a hand down into her pants where she immediately began stroking. You looked at her reflection in the mirror, your mouth slightly moving into a smile. You loved how she was so desiring of you, so wanting. And you could feel that I was the same way. It was a strange feeling to you. I knew you could now sense the energy surrounding us. You could feel my presence and my desire. You could feel my body without touching me, move around it, tease it and caress it.

You turned towards me and began unfastening your pants.

"I need you," you whispered. "Please..."

I rushed to you and held you in a searing, passionate kiss. our bodies pressed together, hands sliding, searching. I pushed you back towards the chair, sitting you on the edge. Your hands were fumbling to remove my pants, pushing them down to find my hard cock inside, pulsing for you. You stroked it slowly as I stepped out of my pants and then moved forward, sliding into you.

Your legs draped over my back, pulling me in, holding me. Your hands gripped at my neck. We were looking at each other longingly, our carnal desires bare as I thrust into you again and again. I felt Rebecca's hands on my back, caressing me, stroking my tattoos lovingly. Her hand slid to my ass, feeling it tremble as it moved from contraction to release. Her hand slid around me, holding my chest as she rocked with me. The energy was so insistent. She couldn't deny it.

*****

Only a week passed this time before you returned. You were dressed casually again and came inside as if you'd known us your entire life. I hadn't seen you since the last time you came in, but our passion was as high as it ever was.

"I just wanted to come in and see you. I think I want another tattoo, but I don't know what. Any ideas?"

Rebecca was at the front desk again. "Sure. I thought some ivy draping down around your other tattoo would be awesome."

"Sounds like a plan," you said moving back to the booth again, removing your shirt even as you went. You no longer cared who saw your body. You knew you were beautiful and that was all that mattered. Besides, who'd see your incredible tattoo if you didn't show it every now and then.

You came over to me and kissed me, one hand going behind my head to hold me to you. "Mmm, that's what I needed," you moaned.

You sat in the chair again and leaned forward, giving me room to move. I drew the ivy on your back, letting some of it drape down your shoulder, a strand or two moving just a little down your arms. I was glad this particular piece was chosen. It fit in well with the remaining characters. Tonight was the last night of the binding. And it excited me.

When the ivy was drawn, I used the special ink to place the final two Kanji onto your back. You shivered when the first was completed, knowing that you would be changed forever. You were no longer the calm, cool, dominant figure, taking control in your relationships, the one's that bored you and made you abandon them. Submission.

When I started the final one, you were moaning, your orgasm slowly building up within you. You held Rebecca's hands again tightly. You watched her as you felt it wash over you, just as the final stroke was made. You were now sure of your life. You were now exactly where you wanted to be.

Our energies now completely swarmed the other, binding us together for eternity. Where your energy was weak, mine was strong. Where mine was weak, yours was strong. We were inseparable. You were... Property.

I finished the work, wiping off the excess ink as you writhed excitedly below me. I peeled off my gloves and put the needle gun aside. When I turned, you were standing naked, your arms at your sides. Your breasts rose and fell with your excited breathing, your body shaking with desire. Rebecca was sitting behind you, her hands busy on her own naked body, teasing herself, fingers rapidly driving deep into her pussy. Her gasps of pleasure filled the air.

I moved towards you, feeling our aura's pulse together. My hand moved up your arm to your shoulder and then traced a line back down. Rebecca was amazed to see the ivy move... winding down your arms... gliding down to your wrists as if they had their own mind. You felt your body tingling but didn't move, didn't fight the feelings swirling inside and around you.

The ivy pulled your arms behind your back, entwining together, locking your arms in place. You gasped, a little surprised by what was happening, but not at all concerned.

I knelt before you, kissing my way down your body. Swirling my tongue over each nipple until you were moaning in ecstasy. I couldn't believe you were finally mine. When I reached the floor, I moved forward, my tongue finding your clit as I gently stroked it, my mouth moving beneath you to fully taste you. I pushed your knees wider apart and moved between them, looking up at you. Your eyes locked with mine in love, deference, passion, and desire. My lips clenched on your labia and I sucked them, making your knees grow weak. My tongue then slithered deep between them, feeling as if it had pierced your very soul as pleasure soared up through you.

We reached rapture that day... and every day afterwards. We were not alone anymore. We were meant for each other.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
473 Followers