Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward onto my chest as she regained her breath. She gave me another kiss and said. "You've read enough of those stories to know what comes next, don't you?" she said with a mischievous grin. I barely registered what she said when she slid forward and planted her sopping vagina over my mouth.

Of course I had licked Christine after we had sex. But it had been to give her multiple orgasms while I recharged. This was Robin dominating me. Plain and simple.

I could hear her giggle as held herself just above my face so I could lick her clean. Then she flipped over onto her back. "May I go clean up?" I asked.

Robin nodded. "If you got any on the sheets, lick it up first. Since you can't lick yourself down there you can use a washcloth. But first recite." I did.

When I returned, she was still laying there on her back. She spread her thighs, brought her knees up, and said, "One more time." I climbed half way onto the bed and got to work. That one time turned into three before she let me crawl up and impale her again. Finally spent, I lay my head on my pillow. I had to recite my pledge one more time as I pulled up the sheet to cover us.

She spooned up behind me. I heard her breathing soften as she fell asleep. I knew my life had just changed course.