All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 02'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thought Robin was supposed to be helping him. Looks like she is just using him for her own amusement. HOW is she helping him with his financial problems? Screwing up his work time? Keeping him antsy and on edge? Not allowing him to make even simple decisions - on things to benefit her even? She’s too young and immature for her assumed responsibility. And I’d disinherit the bitch Joanne yesterday. F her!

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Hopefully Derek can talk this guy down off the ledge. He can't allow himself to be a spineless pushover to these girls in his life. He has problems that with work I think he should be able to overcome without being controlled and threatened the way he is now. You might expect any guy to give up some control to a young, sexy women offering significant sexual play but not to the level that these girls are taking it. These people running the "Program" seem to be real abusive and manipulative and can't be trusted and he should definitely discuss this with Derek and get his input. Derek always has a way of cutting thru the bullshit.

.

Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES