Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I try to back out, Gary can invoke an indenture clause for the costs of my defense. A year as a full service slave, well indenture. The good thing is he signed that over to Richard, so he would own the indenture instead. I only agreed because of that. But I would still be a slave."

"It was a tough price to pay. it was my first charge but I faced a year of enslavement and would go up for sale to the public so I jumped at what I thought was an easy out. I could not let myself be a sex slave to some asshole. I knew you did not have the money to buy me. You are broke all the time. I'd go for being your slave in a heartbeat!" Brenda admitted, blushing. "In a way, my life is better. My finances are in better shape, anyway, because I can't do a damn thing without Rick's permission. But I fucking hate being around those others."

I asked her how life was under Rick's control. She rolled her eyes and said, "As good as it could be with no privacy and subject to punishment at Rick's total discretion. At least he is fair. He does not push me. But you have no idea how humiliating it is to go over your own kid's lap for a bare bottom spanking. He doesn't push me except when we are over at the Atwell's home."

I asked her if she had read the contract she signed. She had but not before she signed it. She said Gary had written that thing or at least revised the contract that was used by others in the program. "He had laughed at how it locked down the subject and took away their options. They either accept having a guardian, or get indentured." Brenda grumbled. I said I wondered why he would want to make sure the contracts were so binding when the supposed premise of the program was to be beneficial. "Because he is a pompous, perverted asshole. I suspect he gets his kicks getting people under their kid's control. I know he enjoys watching others get their asses blistered."

Brenda explained how both Gary and his wife Beth are 'full of themselves'. Both are professionals and think they are really important and constantly show off or try, anyway. "It is a wonder how Marianne turned out so well adjusted with parents like that." She never met Robin before. "You would think Gary and Beth would have learned by now that misbehaving results in a butt beating or worse. But they constantly push the envelope." I laughed. Brenda grumbled, "Not funny if you are with them when they get into an argument over some trivial bullshit and try to get you into the mix. I have had a couple punishments just because they could not keep a filter between their brains and mouths and I was there. I realized Gary did it just to see me naked and getting my ass blistered. He gets a kick out of seeing me stripped and spanked. He tried to engineer it one time where I'd be locked away with him and Beth like grounded in their bedroom. I avoided that He told me in no uncertain terms he'd make sure I got indentured to Richard if I did not 'play ball.' Assholes! Yes, both of them have touched me. It would never qualify as rape even though it feels like that to me.They push whatever happens even if they have to follow their daughter's orders and suffer her punishments. They love getting to force something on somebody else and I am an easy target." I wanted to know what he has done.

"Two weekends ago Gary was telling me what a pretty pussy I had and how we should fuck and Beth would not mind at all if I ate her out. I blew up when he kept pushing me and I saw Beth grinning. They acted all innocent that Gary had just told me how great I'd look in just a collar.""

I'm not sure Marianne completely bought their bullshit because she gave both of them a look and glare. But she told Richard that was no excuse for my language and I needed to learn to come to him. Long story short, I got stripped and spanked. I was crying long before I got my butt reddened.I hate to tell you this. It is so embarrassing. It was not the first time Richard spanked me, but before it was over panties and I had a top on. This time I was naked. I was mortified. The humiliation was worse than the spanking.

Then Gary piped up. "Isn't she gonna have to stand in place like you do us?" That had Marianne telling Richard how she has her parents stand with their hands on their heads, nose and elbows against the wall. To make sure they don't move, they hold a small piece of paper against the wall."

"So there I was naked left alone. Gary and Beth took advantage, teasing me about what would happen if I moved and the papers. They both fingered me." Brenda said.

"And you put up with that?" I asked,incredulously.

"At the time I did. I'm scared of them." Brenda said. "I told Richard about it. I begged Richard to keep me away from them. He said he would handle it. When I asked again he told me he would handle it and that should be enough for me. He is in charge. He said he knew I was embarrassed about having to submit to his spankings but that is what we both signed up for." Brenda shuddered. "I fucked myself with this program bullshit." Before we could talk any more, Joanne and Robin came outside.

I introduced Brenda to Robin who smiled. "I met Richard. I like him. I think he is a good match for my sister. I understand you are in the Program now. How are you adapting?"

Brenda colored and stammered. "I hate it. The loss of freedom. And it is terrible to get spanked at my age."

"Well, you'll get used to being subject to discipline again." Robin said, benignly. "All you have to do is pay attention and do what you are told. It is much better than the alternative."Brenda looked like she wanted to say something but shut her mouth and said she better get home.

I looked Joanne She seemed totally satisfied. "You don't seem to think there is anything wrong with what Brenda said about being spanked at her age?" I asked.

"Certainly not." Joanne stated. "I fact I think it would do her a world of good. Brenda has always been impulsive. Mom made a mistake and got pregnant with me. Brenda did not learn from her example. She went out, decided to date the 'bad boy' and found herself in the same boat just a few years later. Mom set her up in that house over there to take care of her. What she needed was somebody to protect her from herself. if a few bare butt spankings over Richard's lap is the price, I'm all for it." she said mater of factly. "Far better than the alternative."

I shut my mouth. Joanne had drunk the Kool aid. I wanted to get to Derek's house, not stay here and debate the situation.

I was impressed as I drove down the road that served as Derek's drive. From a distance I took note of the solar panels on his buildings. I had a similar solar array on my own home. Behind on tall poles, were wind turbines. I had read about them but never met anyone who actually used them. Another topic to discuss other than shooting and firearms.

My own solar system made sure some of critical functions of the house were supplied with energy. With my income, I was not so concerned with the financial costs but our electrical grid faced outages all too often and I disliked the noise of operating a generator. Wind turbines might be a valid option.

Our arrival was noticed. Several women came out to greet us, Caroline among them. I just opened the trunk to get the box of cartridges I had loaded when an older man came outside and down the steps. He introduced himself and thanked me for coming. "Welcome to the Hacienda, Bas." he said in greeting. "It seems you have a bit of a reputation beyond making great loads." I shrugged and we shook hands. "It's noon. Let's have a drink and I'll show you around. We have beer several types of mixed drinks or something non-alcoholic if you prefer." I told him beer was fine.

I ignored the slight frown on Robin's face. I suspected her irritation about my getting those boxes was going to be mentioned again later along with my not asking about drinking. I was not about to embarrass myself in front of Derek. Then Robin and Joanne stepped inside the house with Caroline. A girl appeared with a couple cans of beer. I smiled and thanked her. Derek ushered me into the next building. My attention immediately went to the two large deer hanging from the back feet from the rafters. "Shot them yesterday and the day before. We'll butcher them in the morning. We'll need a few more to fill the freezers. We eat a lot of venison out here." Derek explained.

We walked out into the woods where I was shown the stands and the corn feeders. He showed me some of the damage the feral hogs were doing to the area. Derek was surprised to hear i had never hunted. I'd shot many paper targets but never a real animal. "Damn boy! We gotta fix that. How'd you like to go out tonight and see what you can bag?" i was intrigued. "Well, I'll have one of the girls start the grill and we can go buy you a license. Not that you'd get caught out here, but no sense in taking the chance. We'll harvest you some venison and have your freezer full in no time. Later in the season we'll kill some of those damn pigs. "

I was thoroughly enjoying my time spent, talking about a myriad of subjects. Finally I asked him about the one subject i was dying to ask before we got here. "Derek, what is it like to live out here with all these women? I see some are slaves but several are free." He began to laugh.

"In a word, TIRING." Derek chuckled. "One of those women is my wife. I have a baby boy with her. Two other of the women are married to each other but sort of joined the household as quasi wives. I have four kids between them." At my incredulous look, he nodded. "Long story. You'll here it over time but they wanted a 'baby daddy' so they became half wives. I have parental rights and all that. Then there are all the slave girls. Oh yeah, a couple free women live here too. One is my step daughter. Another couple come and go, like one of the slave's sister."

"Do you have sex with all of them?" I asked. "Sorry. I mean that just popped out." He laughed and said he has at one time or the other.

"Hell, I'm sixty six now." Derek said, grinning. "I'm lucky if I can do much with my wife. The good thing is most of the women are bi-sexual or sort of have assumed that role. I have one rule. I don't share my women. Sorry."

I know I blushed. "I didn't mean to suggest anything." I stammered quickly. "I mean, I am in awe!"

Derek laughed. "Oh I understand. I know it's stupid to even think about fidelity nowadays especially with slaves. It's just something I can't explain. A personal quirk." I told him I had many 'personal quirks'.

"Yeah, I heard." Derek said. "When Caroline came home the other day to tell us the guy making my bullets was the rich ass computer genius husband of one her favorite professors, we had a discussion about you. One of the women looked up your story. I thought I was helping out some guy down on his luck and getting some great bullets in the process."

"I am sort of down on my luck. And I appreciate the money you gave me." I admitted. "I have a lot of money but it is tied up in trust. I sort of got ahead of my allowance. I have a problem about getting impulsive. And it has got me in trouble." I shrugged. "A little embarrassing but it is what it is."

"Nothing wrong with being impulsive." Derek said. "Just a few years ago I was looking at living out my final days out here in the woods alone. Now look at what a few snap decisions did..." He grinned and waved his hand to indicate the "Hacienda' as he called it. "Also, nothing wrong with getting some help. I could not have done any of this without some of those women free and slave. Their collective wisdom is what keeps this place going. I'm just a tick on the dog's ass. I live and have fun, doing my own thing."

We had just met but I liked and trusted this man.

12