All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 04'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter to see how Lu, Derrick, Bas, and Lenore turn the tables on Robin, and Joanne. This will be epic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent.

Wizard1983Wizard1983over 2 years ago

Great story, I am glad you have Derek back in this story. I really like his character and his outlook on life. It makes me wish judicial slavery was a real thing. I hear it's technically still on the books in Tennessee. They keep trying to get it removed.

"As of 2021, 10 states had constitutions that included provisions prohibiting enslavement and involuntary servitude but with an exception for criminal punishments. These constitutional provisions were added to state constitutions, in their original forms, from the 1850s to the 1890s.

At the 2020 general election, Utah and Nebraska voters decided to remove language from their respective constitutions that allowed the use of slavery and involuntary servitude as criminal punishments. Nebraska Amendment 1 was approved by a margin of 68.23% to 31.77%. Utah Constitutional Amendment C was approved by a margin of 80.48% to 19.52%"

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
So Glad Your Are Writing This Story

This is the type of storytelling you are so good with. Your storytelling and characters are so fun to look forward to. The details of what they are thinking and feeling and how that plays into the story. This is getting as good as your Excellent Slave Camp series. Your fans love to see ALL the interaction and overlapping relationships and how they change and more forward or backward depending on to choices they make. Keep up the great work and the time it takes to prepare and write these longer storylines. Your fans love that you provide us this fun enjoyable read. Cheers

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

It's getting good now. Well done and great story so far. Can't wait to see how this all turns out. Hopefully Bas will be a good (Guardian) slave owner and that Joanne and Robin don't cause to much trouble.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bas seems like a good guy. Hopefully, when Lenore tells him the story of her ex husband, he will be shocked, appalled and disgusted with Wanda. As he should be.

Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 2 years ago

Yet another five star story. This author is a real storyteller who has mastered the art of misdirection. I've given up trying to second guess which way he will take the story. I just enjoy the ride and the cold beer.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Really good reading! And even better writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES