All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 07'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KeeperonKeeperonover 2 years ago

Really enjoying this story but hoping you’ve not introduced too many slaves that half of them get lost like the Slave Camp story. From what we’ve seen only Lenore has had Bas since she’s been on the scene. The other slaves have been neglected. Hopefully a more detailed living order will be coming with the emotional baggage of the slaves.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Wonderfully Entertaining - 5 Stars

Another wonderful chapter. This is a great story and you do such a great job of letting your readers and fans feel every bit of the emotions and thoughts that the characters are dealing with. Such enjoyable and well written stories are so entertaining and deserve all the high rates they get. Cheers

Karen_48Karen_48over 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I so enjoy your stories.

Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 2 years ago

Once again five stars, this tale has more twists and than a corkscrew. So? When is the chapter?

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Great story, hoping for more.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

OK, great story and well written as always but when is Bas going to become the Master to these slaves. There piling up like cord wood and he hasn't put his mark on anyone. He needs to let them know he is their one and only until he gives them permission to do anything else. I understand he had a lot going on but he can't neglect his duty now as a master of, what five girls, four of which are under twenty. Thats any mans fantasy. If he's having doubts he should talk to Derek on what to do. I mean I don't want 24/7 orgy town as that just doesn't seem to be in character for him but he needs to step up. Lets not forget Robin and his step daughter are going to need special attention considering what they planned to do to him. A little payback it seems would be appropriate.

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

I’m looking forward to the additional chapters that are sure to follow. Another 5 star effort.

PatientDomPatientDomover 2 years ago

Another great chapter, may be the results arrived sooner than I was expecting... may be a chapter or two infact. Others have commented, bas needs to take his various slaves now and mark them as being his.

His two newest girls will probably need to have thier assess turned more than bright red, and possibly in a more public location that the kitchen of the home...

Keep the chapters comming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gamblnluck continues to publish quality content. If there's a poll, I'd vote him best writer on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES