All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 08'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ya did it again, five stars This is like watching a routlette spin round and round as the ball bounces about. Where's the next chapter going. And damm it when will it be posted!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the writing and storytelling is good, but occasionally I get jolted by the callous approach to slavery and all it implies, I find it weird that the author presumes that humiliation is arousing for most people and that everyone is ok with beating another human being, etc. I wish all those wannabe dominators and dominatrixes would grow a conscience and couldn't sleep at night due to how they have treated people. Even if slavery is legal, it is still evil, and I find it hard to like the characters who act like it's right to beat and humiliate others...

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Loving the story! Can't wait for more.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Now what? The world may never know. 5 BIG FAT STARS and a thank you!

Wizard1983Wizard1983over 2 years ago

Another great story including judicial slavery. Thank you

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
5 Stars of Entertainment

Another great chapter with our entertaining characters and good story advancement. Just such a fun read and you always provide your fans and readers with being able to feel exactly what your players are feeling. Thanks for you efforts. Cheers

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

5* effort as usual. It's good seeing Bas relaxing into his new role with Lenore by his side. Still going to be fun seeing his step- daughter and Robin get there comeuppance. I really enjoy your stories and thanks.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story aside, bonus points for anal realism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES