Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 09

Story Info
Victims seek atonement. Bas' harem of slave expands.
18.6k words
4.86
6.6k
5

Part 10 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers

A continuation of a story. None of the characters involved in anything sexual is under 18.

I sat in the same chair I had a few days ago waiting to collect Robin and Joanne from the slave induction center. This time I was there to pick up my next three slaves, Gary Atwell, his wife (ex-wife) Beth and her sister Charlene. 'Fridays must be a busy day', I thought. There had been two people in front of me when I arrived a half hour ago. Now three more waited behind me. My number was called. I handed the agent who I had met a few days before my ID and he sent for my three slaves. I stepped to the doorway to watch the procession. I'd found it entertaining to watch Joanne and Robin marched down the hallway.

I was not disappointed this time either. Gary was in the lead, wearing nothing but the pair of leather loafers he had worn during his court appearance. I had not noticed his shoes then, but since he was totally nude otherwise, they caught my attention today. He was led by his cock. I could not help but smile at the image.

Almost every man has been led by his cock at some point in his life. Often it was to guide that penis into a waiting vagina. Occasionally a lover would grab a cock and lead the man to the bedroom. I know Christine had teasingly led me in that manner a few times to get me away from my computer and into the bedroom. I happily went along of course. Gary Atwell was certainly NOT happy at this point and probably for a number of reasons. The guard guiding him along was male. The grip on his penis was probably not firm and playful. From the look on Gary's face, I would say the grip was hard, even painful. Plus the guard not only pulled him forward, but upward so Gary had to almost walk on his toes as he shuffled along. He could do nothing about the painful pulling. His wrists were shackled by manacles to the belt around his waist.

Gary's wife, Beth followed behind him. She was mostly obscured. Her escort was not. The escort's right hand could be viewed occasionally as it pinched Beth's left nipple and pulled her along by the stretched breast. Beth's sister, Charlene brought up the rear of the parade, led similarly by her left nipple. I heard a little tittering from the people behind me waiting to pick up their new slaves.

"You must be enjoying this, you sonuvabitch." Gary growled when the guard stopped. The guard did not hesitate. As he stepped back, in one smooth motion, he unclipped the strap hanging from his waist. With practiced ease, he twisted his upper body as he swung his arm and blasted Gary's ass with the thick heavy strap. I could have sworn the blow lifted Gary into the air. The sound was astonishing loud, as was Gary's scream. He had been caught totally unaware.

"What did I tell you about rudeness?" the guard said. He stepped back and once again twisted his upper body as he swung his strap with maximum power. This time across the fattest part of Gary's butt. A third strike caught Gary across the backs of his thighs. Gary stood, now bawling. He could not help it. Naked, he was being humiliatingly thrashed. The guard, who I had met a few days before, gave me a quick nod. He smiled. "Are you going to apologize now, slave or wait until I give you two more?" Gary began to blubber an apology to me. He did not want another blow. I glanced at Beth and Charlene who were watching events unfold from behind Gary. Their expressions transformed from surprise to shock to maybe sympathy for Gary and then to fear of what might befall them.

"Maybe I ought to hand this strap over to your owner and coach him how to use it." the guard offered. "He might enjoy giving you a couple for your rude attitude." Gary begged him not to do that. Once again the guard looked at me. This time he winked. I remembered him telling me part of his job was to condition slaves to their future lives. He marched Gary into the office and returned carrying the manacles. The other guards ushered their charges inside. I stood in the doorway as the three guards finished their tasks. Each shook my hand on the way out.

The job of assigning the slaves to me went quickly. I tested each collar to make sure my cell was linked properly. I took them outside into the hallway so the next person could be serviced. "I have clothes for you." I announced and pulled out a pink t-shirt and sweat bottoms that I handed to Charlene. I handed green sweats and a matching t-shirt to Beth. They began to get dressed. As I pulled a pair of blue sweats and t-shirt for Gary, true to form, he ran his mouth.

"You know, we have clothes in these bags." he said. I nodded and told him to hand me back the sweat pants. I reached into the gym bag I carried and gave him a pair of gym shorts he had probably kept as a momento from his high school years. He stared at them for a second before looking at me.

"You did not like the sweat pants I offered so you can wear that." I said. I produced a white t-shirt I had pulled from a rag bin I had at home. He began to protest. "You refused the sweats I offered. You can wear this or go naked. Your choice." I offered. Reluctantly, he pulled the t-shirt over his head.

He had a difficult time pulling the gym shorts up. He was much bigger now. He resembled a sausage in a casing. The shorts were small, designed to be worn with a jock strap. Since Gary was commando, the tip of his penis hung out the pant leg. Otherwise, the shorts covered his genitals but they were clearly outlined. The t-shirt was short enough it did not quite reach the elastic waistband of the shorts. An inch of hairy belly protruded. With his leather loafers, he looked ridiculous. I know that opinion was shared by our audience sitting along the wall. They laughed openly. A couple gave me a thumbs up in appreciation of how I had handled my new slave.

Instead of going to the parking lot, we turned left and down the sidewalk to the corner. A few horns honked as I led my procession across the street. I opened the door to the building that housed the District Attorney's office. Gary's face was crimson. I hoped he did not have a heart attack or stroke. I wanted him healthy enough to appreciate what was in store for him.

I checked in at the main desk. The receptionist made a call and told me Helen would be right out. She grinned at Gary. Helen arrived and directed us to a room at the rear of the building. I followed her inside. Three examination table/chairs like you would find in an obstetrics clinic were placed along one side of the room. Gary took one look at them and said. "What the fuck is this?" I simply told him to strip and sit down in the nearest chair. "Like Hell I will!" he proclaimed.

I did not say a word. I was prepared for his refusal. I thumbed the lock on my cell phone screen off and touched the icon that appeared. Gary stiffened as he convulsed where he stood. I dropped the cell back into my pocket and caught him as he sagged to the floor. I did not even attempt to hold him up. I simply kept his head from hitting the hard linoleum covered floor. "You know it is gonna be hard to pick his fat ass up off the floor." Helen said. "He'll be dead weight." I suggested we wait for Gary to wake up then.

I turned to Beth and Charlene. "Strip. Pick a chair."

"Please Master Bas! Whatever it is you have planned, don't do it." Beth begged, looking down at her ex-husband. She was justifiably scared. I repeated my order in a calm voice. Tears flowed down both women's cheeks but they did as ordered without another word.

Gary regained consciousness a few minutes later. He laid there and glared at me. "Strip and get into the chair," I ordered. He asked why. "Because I said so, if you want to know the truth of it. Remember when you told Robin she needed to make me an obedient little pet or close, if those aren't the exact words. Well you'd better be an obedient slave."

"And what if I stand up and knock the living shit outta you?" he asked. I smiled and asked him if he was ready for the consequences. "What can they do to me?" he asked. "I've been given life plus. Which means even after I hit sixty five, I'll have to live in a half way house for another ten years or so. Technically free but still having to answer for where I go and what I am doing. Shock me all you want. I know there are laws against abuse." Helen Leblanc heard him. She stepped over.

"Did you really pass the bar exam? Or did you just not read another court decision since?" Helen asked, disparagingly. "Shocking a slave is NOT abuse. Neither is grabbing him up by the scrotum and making him comply. And as for your comment about getting violent and fighting back, how long have you been in town?" Gary glared at her and sullenly answered three years. "Well, didn't you hear the story about Douglas Benoit? He was a public defender. He railroaded a woman and got her enslaved. Once that was proven, she was freed and he became her property. One day he got pissed and punched her. Knocked her on her ass. He slapped her friend who just happened to be his ex-wife. As punishment, he was chemically castrated. He lost his balls, almost literally. He got implanted with androgen blockers and female hormones. His balls shrunk up into little raisins. He even grew a nice set of breasts. Between the cage his junk was locked in and the hormones, his pecker shrunk. All the lawyers in the city know about it. It still comes up in conversation every now and then. I know you heard the story. I happen to know Dougie looks more like a woman now than a man. He has no sex drive and can't even jerk his pud for a little pleasure. You want to wind up like that? Just stand up and take a swing at Bas. Tell you what, I'll buy you a bra for your one year anniversary of your first implant. And there is NO doubt I can get a conviction. Especially if you do it here. See the cameras? We are recording everything."

Gary got to his feet and stared at me for a few seconds. Then he pulled off the t-shirt and defiantly dropped it on the floor instead of handing it to me. Then he pushed down the gym shorts. He and I both knew his act of defiance was a last ditch effort at maintaining some dignity. He had no idea what was coming. He was quickly restrained by the four point straps on the chair.

A door opened and the ten victims filed in. "This session is for the victims of Gary and Beth Atwell and Charlene Wilson to seek atonement for their suffering. There are rules. Punishment cannot cross the line between use of a slave and abuse. That is a nebulous line. What would be clearly abuse of a free person would not be considered a problem if applied to a slave. For the most part, I will explain it like this. There will be NO permanent PHYSICAL damage to the body. If we see blood drawn, activities will stop. We will provide some instruments for you. They are similar to those you described in your testimony. Some are the actual instruments, confiscated from the property where the abuse occurred." Helen pointed to the box of dildos and butt plugs. "Some are new. We have already discussed how we are going to proceed with this atonement, it will re-enact your own suffering." She held up a package of rubber bands. The victims grinned and giggled.

I watched Gary, Beth and Charlene for their reaction. All three looked on in horror. They tested their restraints and found themselves held firmly in place. "Alright, spread yourselves out. Three or four to a subject. feel free to switch places as you like. Charlene broke first. As her chair was reclined from a sitting to a supine position, she began to beg. "Please don't do this. I am so sorry!" She continued to beg until she winced and yelled "OWW!" as one of the women snapped a rubber band against her right nipple.

I watched as all the women began snapping rubber bands. They started with nipples and armpits then moved down. I stood between Beth and Charlene looking back and forth when the first real scream of pain rang out. One of the women had snapped her rubber band against Charlene's clitoris. Another woman held her labia apart and had pulled back the clitoral hood to expose the sensitive nub. "Give her another few while I got her skinned back." the one woman suggested. He compadre did not hesitate. Charlene did everything she could to escape her bonds as she screamed. I watched as the women around Beth did the same. Gary was more stoic, biting his lip and grunting. He was trying his best to not scream. I stepped over to look at him. His nipples were already red and small marks surrounded them. When one of the women grabbed his penis and pulled the sides of his glans back to open his meatus, I stepped back. The snap of the rubber band made me wince. The scream that followed put my nerves on edge. I left the room.

I stayed away from the room. I walked around. I drank a few cups of coffee. The receptionist showed me where the coffee pot was and left me on my own. "I heard they deserve whatever they get short of getting parts cut off." she said. "Ms Leblanc told me a little about how they treated those women. Yeah they were former slaves, but they served their time." I told her I just could not watch it. "I don't just answer the phone and send people to the right office." she said. "I see some of the worst of people. After reading the accounts of how they acted some of these people deserve whatever they get. Those three certainly deserve it. They probably actually deserve more since they did it to their victims over and over." Her view made me feel a little better. I knew the three's actions justified their punishment. Academically I was fine with it. but I could not just stand there and watch.

Alan Fischer arrived. Seeing me he asked if the atonement was still in progress. I nodded and told him I was 'on a break.' He told me once again his cross-examination was not meant to embarrass me but was to provide his clients their best defense. I told him Helen and Lou had prepared me telling me that was his best defense and exactly what they would have done in his position. That pleased him. I knew Alan did not want to lose my business. His firm had taken care of the trust since its inception. Lou told me they were the best in town for that kind of thing. I assured him he would keep my trust business. I knew that for anything else, I would turn to Lou.

"Let's go back and see how the are doing." I said. "It has been fifty minutes since I walked out. I can't conceive how they can go much longer." Alan followed me inside. He did not make a sound as he observed what was going on. I tried my best, but almost felt like rubbing my own nipples and grabbing my junk as I look at each of the three.

Gary was openly crying, whimpering as he suffered. His little nipples were swollen to three or four times the size of a normal man's. His entire pectorals were reddened. I stepped close and touched his left nipple with a finger to examine it. He grimaced and jerked. The skin looked raw. I was not sure if the surface layer was still there. No blood had been shed though. I know my eyes must have bugged out when I saw his penis. The glans was terribly swollen. It looked like a mushroom stuck on the end of a pencil. It too was crimson and looked skinned. One woman was holding his scrotum up while another was working something up his ass. I looked and saw it was one of the dildos. It was easily seven or eight inches long and big enough around I could not grasp around it with my index finger and thumb. I know. I had tried when I saw the box of toys confiscated from the house they used as a whorehouse. I had assumed it was for vaginal use not anal. I said as much. The woman working the dildo said this was what they used on her. Another one agreed saying sometimes Beth or Charlene would use a strapon and power drive their rectums with one that size. Gary's voice was hoarse as he croaked out his agony.

I stepped over to see Charlene. Her three tormentors were standing back watching the women work over Beth. "Are you finished with her?" I asked. I thought I was seeing the end of the play.

"Close." said one of the women. "If her asshole closes up, we are going to open it again." she said as she pointed at Charlene's rectum. It was gaping slightly. "It has to gape for ten minutes to consider it properly fucked," the woman explained with a grin. "Not our rules. What we are doing is exactly what these assholes did to us. If we got a bad report from a john, we could count on bawling our asses off before we went home with every hole in agony. Beth once shoved a bottle up my ass so it would stay open for the ten minutes. I can't tell you how many times I limped out of there."

"Why did you not report it?" I asked. "You knew you were free. Why put up with that treatment?"

"They had pictures and videos of us. We were perfect targets to make into whores. We had no dignity really. No modesty. Not after being slaves. Everybody knows a slave does what they are told. Sucking or fucking anybody they are told. and they had us back to being slaves. We were told we could be enslaved again if we got caught whoring ourselves. And they would turn over the videos to the cops if we balked. We were shown the videos. And the videos made it look like it was all our choice. We even said we would be the best whore ever for the money. How it was easy and fun work. Stuff like that. Once a week being a whore or getting enslaved again? It was a no-brainer. The hard part were the punishment sessions. Sometimes, one of them just wanted sex. The next time it would be a painful torture session. Today we are doing what they did to us."

A second one said, "Somehow they got us to sign contracts to be their whores. I think they slipped the pages in when they presented us with the agreements for that alternative program. I read the first copy completely. After that I was signing like four or five sets. I did not read every one. I just initialed and signed. Later I was shown where I signed I'd be a whore. I knew I was on parole after being freed. If I committed a felony or even a serious misdemeanor I would be re-enslaved."

This was news to me. I'd never heard about those contracts. I asked Helen about it later. She said a couple of the women had put that in their statements, but the investigators never found a single copy of those documents. Without that proof she did not mention it in court. She got the conviction she was after without it.

A woman who looked to be about forty five, but might have been years younger said. "We talked amongst ourselves and compared notes. Our sessions all followed a similar plot. First we were punished. We could not have visible marks when we went home so our nipples, clits and inside our slits were the targets of abuse. Even our assholes. Of course we'd have to perform sexually several times each session, licking pussy or ass or sucking cock. The final event was the same. We had to orgasm while being used. There was no faking it. If we tried to fake it, the punishment started over. Maybe harder than the first time. That is where Beth is now. Judy just got the dildo worked up her ass good. The others are gonna work her pussy and her clit until she cums. The ONLY thing we did not do to them today that they did in every session with us was make them eat us. None of us wanted to risk getting bit. I was tempted though. I SO wanted to piss in their mouths like they did to me... many times."

I stepped closer to Beth so I could hear. One of the women leaned close to Beth's ear. 'How many fingers will it take to get off a whore like you? I know you are wet. You are a slut. That dildo is gonna ruin your asshole if you don't cum soon. Let's start with two fingers. Then I'll go with three. You know I'll use my whole hand if I have to, but I am sure you are such a slut you will cum before that. I want to feel that slut pussy squeezing my fingers when you cum." I looked at Beth's vagina. Her legs were spread but I could not see her vagina itself. Both outer and inner labia were terribly swollen. The woman pulled them apart enough to work two fingers up Beth's vagina. "Oh yeah, you are a swamp down here. What a slut!"

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers