All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 09'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Wizard1983Wizard1983over 2 years ago

Another wonderful story of judicial slavery. Thank you. If you ever need another editor I would be glad to assist.

oldguybythebayoldguybythebayover 2 years ago

Man there ain't no moss that grows on your back, you keep rolling great stories out. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the few major problems with your otherwise excellent works was Doug. If you put someone in a situation like that, a lot of people would simply commit suicide, possibly taking others down with them. As your Chapter 0 said, people need hope, and that guy has been deformed so permanently that there would be no hope for him. So you either should dial back on the extremeness of those punishments, or you should have a judicial sentence option which is truly "for life", where someone is imprisoned and completely restrained until the day they die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm going to be THAT guy and point out they could jam a funnel into the women's mouths and piss into it if they wanted to make them drink piss, farm-to-table style. That or use one of those gags which force someone's mouth open but leaves it relatively unobstructed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES