All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 18'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
servant111servant111about 2 years ago

This series makes me sad. You are an excellent author who has chosen to focus your exceptional skill to effectively normalize institutional slavery, a subject of such depravity that we endured the worst war in American history to end that “institution.”

Yes you can continue to pursue authoring this series, but what a waste..:!

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why're you on Chapter 18 pf a SlaveFic series if you don't like reading SlaveFic?

LeifsonLeifsonabout 2 years ago

Yes, that's exactly the attitude I would expect from Derek with his prepper background. Sure I have a backup generator, but then what about fuel?

Interesting that Lenore didn't want to take advantage of Slave Camp, but is using the same subjugation techniques (like shaving pubes). I guess the difference is that she wants to feel like she is the one "doing" the subjugation. Even though she is delegating some of the actions to the other slaves.

Enjoy your sabbatical, looking forward to the continued story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wishing you a safe and happy sabbatical. I look forward to more of this series upon your return.

Just another fan of your writing…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES