All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 22'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 1 year ago

And so...so the world turns. NICE, so like when will the chapter arrive?

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Stone Cold Bitch and 5 Stars

I love the comment that I can be a Stone Cold Bitch and Bas saying in short do not fuck with me. Payback can be a kick in the stomach when you try a take over and it fails. You go for gold and get the shit storm instead. Loved it. A great chapter that had it all. Tender moments to head shaving fun and slap downs and back to tender. One of the best stories going on in the slave categories of plots. Top shelf writing with sexual adventures and drama and caring all in one. Thanks for your valuable to write on of the best stories by one of the best writers. Keep rocking it on. Cheers

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

For some reason i like this story. Can't wait for more.

Siska100Siska100over 1 year ago

Will Joanne realize Beth and her two daugthers will always protect their owm and leave her out to dry?

Will the Bitch Squad, or maybe the BALD HEADS, try to destroy Lenore again, or join the family?

Will Bas have to get rid of any or all of them?

Another great chapter!

PatientDomPatientDomover 1 year ago

Pay back can be such a pain in the ass.. Although I'm a little surprised Sherrie was not made to paddle the asses of the other members of the now bald headed bitch team? That would should has sent a bigger message that Lenoreis the bith in charge and only answers to Bas.

I agree with one of the other comments... May be time to take 1 or 2 of those troublesome slaves to a Saturday market, even to push home the message that it's fit in and behave or be sold off to who knows where or who knows what?

Great installment in the developing storyline, looking forward to the next.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

Amazing story!!!! I'm glad Lenore came out on top. I like the new girl. Bondage games in the future with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GamblnLuck back to what he does best. Revenge stories.

Also, a smart move to have them vote against each other. It's the first step towards breaking up the coalition.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES