All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 25'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Siska100Siska100over 1 year ago

This story keeps getting better and better. Keep going.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Wish i knew why i love this story so much.

PatientDomPatientDomover 1 year ago

Don't know why, but I enjoy this story as I did with the Slave Camp series. Keep going and developing the world you successfully created.

I am surprised that Beth didn't spend a night or three over at the Hacienda en route to Lucy's ?

Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just came across your stories about slavery and you asked a theoretical question about, what if Judicial slavery existed???

It already does exist in the US. You might want to check out the 13th amendment regarding the exception for prisoners.

cwcobblestonecwcobblestoneover 1 year ago

Ugh, pronouns — “greeted me cheerfully” “said sternly” “he offered cheerfully.” The hallmark of a lazy, uninspired pseudo writer. Don’t tell me the protagonist was greeted cheerfully; use verbs, goddamn it. Show me that cheerfulness.

Back to the drawing board, son. Perhaps you should spend less time leaving snarky reviews about others’ stories and more time working on your craft. If you’re going to criticize others’ writing, then your work had better be airtight – not the hackneyed drivel you’re churning out “cheerfully.”

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Love This Stroy

I do love this story and all the characters. Fun entertainment. Cheer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally caught up after not touching this series for several months. It's been a good continuation. I feel like even if she wasn't sold across the country as a morale tool, Beth should have been deliberately put through some kind of traumatic punishment like what happened with Angie's week at the shop. She got off too lightly for what she tried to do. Or maybe that's just me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES