All Comments on 'Government Property Pt. 02'

by MrBlackHeart

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So far. it's hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

REALLY not worthwhile reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

🙄 “whorish pussy” typical judgemental bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the first chapter, but this second chapter seems stupid and nonsense ... and after this ... what?

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whatever other says I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, way too short on the chapter. It seems that she will be fitted with a belt AND a bra? And then she is strapped to a chair? Now it seems that there is some talk about an owner? What kind of prison are we talking about? One would not believe that she will be kept in a chair for the rest of her life, and for some crime that we don't know what happened? I suppose we will get some idea of what is going on as the story slowly unfurls. I assume the next chapter will only get her fitted to some kind of chair that will allow her to bodily functions to happen, and to eat, and to cum. Would love to have an illustration of the chair with her in it. The fourth chapter will have her being wheeled out to some prison van. The sixth one of her being transported somewhere. I assume that there will be some kind of auction later?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it a lot, don’t listen to the haters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it is nice.

toastywarm01toastywarm0111 months ago

Oh my, the story of her losing her virginity was fantastic! Her experience couldn’t have been more real. I loved her desire that first time. And then when we fast forwarded back to the prison I felt that I really knew who she was sexually and could feel the humiliation and shame that she was going through. Then when she finally realized that her sexual life was over I found myself crying for her. If I were to have my cunt and breasts taken from me I think I would die. I’m happy that she didn’t and will live for at least another chapter of this intriguing story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous