All Comments on 'Government Testing'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NewManInTexasNewManInTexasalmost 19 years ago
Well written Anime

Well written description of classic Anime type tendril sex...thanks...

angelx602angelx602almost 19 years ago
wow

That was great!

Never read a story of a plant that turned me on so much. lol

angelx602

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Feed Me, Semore!

Beats the heck out of "Little Shop of Horrors"! Where do I get the seeds?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmm

Great story but the ending was very rushed.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Room for improvement

Very interesting idea! I love the subject matter. A poor girl being forced to orgasm again and again and again while two nefarious doctors look on from the shadows. There's definite potential there. Likewise, the plant brings in the tentacle fantasy, which is pretty popular in Japanese hentai at least.

While I liked the overall scheme, that's pretty much all we have here - a description of the overall scheme. There's almost no attention paid to describing the sex itself. No description of what the tentacles outside of her are doing to excite her, or of the different movements which the tentacles inside her could use in an attempt to extract the most fluids from her. Just a brief description of the tentacles invading her followed by "and then she came a lot." For the story to be erotic, that part needs to be much more fleshed out.

You also had a "recording this for porn" element added in the plot, but there was no attempt to play up exhibition or humiliation as possible angles. I think that was a missed opportunity.

I kind of want to see her actually try to hide something and then reveal it (only for the sex to continue), but I also like the idea as it stands. "There's nothing we want from you. There's nothing you can do to stop this. Just take it. Just submit." That's pretty arousing all on its own.

I was surprised by how quickly she grew to like it. "Oh it gave me an orgasm so I guess it's alright after all." If she gave in like that at all, I thought it would take a little longer (like the second or third orgasm, though I imagine she'd be getting tired around her third). The usual tactic is to have the tentacle creature (or plant) spray the girl with some kind of airborne aphrodisiac that soothe away the fear. I didn't see anything like that here, so the sudden turn felt odd. I half expected the plant would fuck her to unconsciousness, and she'd wake up only to be given to the plant again, and she'd only start to like it on the second or third cycle.

I really like the setup. It's quick, simple, and gets us into the action. The ending made little sense to me. The government paid hush money, but the tapes got uploaded to the Internet. Pretty diverging interests. There's the "hey, it's porn" excuse, which certainly covers why the government would be interested at all, but even then it didn't feel internally consistent. Now, if the doctors had hired a video editor to turn some of it into cheesy looking special effects, we could have had the embarrassment of the porn video being made while also not causing a public panic.

Overall, it was a really sexy idea that just needed more thought and effort placed on delivery. A more detailed description of the sex would make the scene much more erotic. Having the girl say things like "again?! When does this stop??" would have helped as well. In fact, more dialogue between the female and her evil Doctor examiners would have provided a more helpless/submissive feel and made for a bigger impact overall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12593 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS