All Comments on 'Grabbing the Brass Ring'

by billwells1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 months ago

Way too much narrative and not enough dialog. It was a non-consent story until the very end....

PH4R40HPH4R40Habout 2 months ago

Will there be more?

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 months ago

Would have been a five but you left us hanging. Four is it for now.

Sapper257Sapper257about 2 months ago

Hello Bill,

Great story. Loved it, looking forward to the follow up and any other occurrences with a naughty Granny.

Brought back many happy memories of my Granny and our lovemaking. Ought to write a story and share it.

My Gran was young at heart and full of fun. Obviously known her all my life and was a large part of bringing me up. Babysitting, bathing me, kissing cuts and grazes. Kisses when I was unhappy.

As a teenager I could talk to her when Mum and Dad wasn't the right person. In retirement Gran and Grandad came and lived with us, Mum, Dad, older brother and me.

Gran and I got on like a 'house on fire'. When Gran found a used Durex packet in my bedside table she became very inquisitive saying it was between her and I. I spelled the beans and told her and she wanted to know more about my sex life.

Well to cut a long story short Gran helped with my education when we were alone. Once Gran came into my bedroom in the middle of the night because she couldn't sleep. Said she had given Grandad a 'hand job' and he didn't reciprocate and needed satisfying. It was very dodgy with everybody in the house but was able to satisfy her and me. Next day Gran apologised and said she would make it up to me at the next opportunity. This went on even after I married.

Going to read more of your stories.

Cutty4637Cutty4637about 2 months ago

Will there be more?

redlion75redlion75about 2 months ago

How is nonconforming when she's been trying to fuck him for years but he's just now getting a clue

GF359GF359about 1 month ago

Wonderful prelude to an exciting tale. Please continue and make it quick. Excellent build-up and I look forward to more of Evie and her wicked ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillwells1@billwells1
I write very amateurish fantasy for my own amusement and hopefully for others. I am strictly a two-fingered typist, so stories take hours to complete and sometimes finish due to cramping, resulting in careless editing and sudden stops. I attempt to present views from bo...