Grabbing the Brass Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie was worried that maybe I got all that I wanted. I was ready to yell "checkmate." I had the ice bucket with bottles of Dom on the counter, and I clutched her arm as she passed me. She delayed a step hanging on my answer.

"Oh, everything's going to be great when I fuck you." Then I grabbed around the hips, her skirt flying, and tilted her across the butcher block while I hoisted her skirt to the waist. She heard my zipper come down. I saw real fear and trepidation as she jerked her head around to see me gripping her panties, certain that I was about to undress her and shove my cock in her moist cunt. She sputtered and scrambled for a reprieve, for the first time since I've known her, she was afraid and losing control. She struggled mightily, but mostly it seemed, to avoid getting any stains on her cheery ensemble.

"Please stop Marty, not here, not now." Her small fists banged on the solid wood and she shimmied her tight ass to try to keep me from yanking at her undies. "Not like this please, " she saw that my stiff cock was already in my hand and was rubbing the hard column along the narrow slit between her velvety thighs. "What do you want me to do?" she pleaded with me, her big blue eyes growing misty and I told her in no uncertain terms what I intended.

"I told you, Evie. I'm going to fuck you. I don't care who watches or how much noise we make." I was struggling with her panties because she was working to keep them up. But I continued to press my hard-on at the entrance to her smoldering pussy and she could feel the sticky wetness of my hot fluid as I grinded against her hungry cavern. "This night won't end until my cock is inside you. I want to pound that pussy and make you mine."

"OH Gawd, Martin. I didn't know that you felt like that. Ofcourse, I want you too. But please honey, not now." Evie strained her neck, signaling for me to kiss her on the lips like lovers, and to release her from my grip. I did both. I insisted though that my cock would get wet again, and I patted that warm gap and pulled at her panties. She reached for my cock, keeping one eye on the door and feeling fairly secure that her guests were fearful of breaking her rules, but also feeling pressed for time. "No please. Listen, I'll kiss your cock and I'll take it in my mouth but I can't suck it." She noticed my uncertain look and the arched brows. "Honey, I swallowed your heavy load already, and I'll do it again, I promise you. We just don't have time and I don't have any make-up down here." Then she knelt down and applied a series of passionate, soft wet kisses to my hardened tool.

I almost faltered, undecided if she was playing me or stalling for time, but she definitely made my cock feel good. "Now, don't cum in mouth... or on my blouse or on the floor, for that matter. I'll take good care of you later." I was standing over her and looking down the front of her dress. I could see her bodacious tits jiggling and bouncing as in a sensual rhythm as she kissed the length of my shaft and allowed her tongue to follow the path of the raised ridges and bluish veins that twined around my swollen pecker. The fiery liquid was building and rising to the top. I reached for those firm orbs but she swatted my hand, "Marty, don't get handprints on my shirt and don't you dare cum on me." Then she softened a little. "Please hon, save some for after and I'll make you happy."

I made her pull-up or I would have blown my burden. But as I helped her to her feet and she swiped a hand across her brow, she instantly looked gorgeous again. I don't understand how she does it. She mentioned that she had to get back out to her guests and that she had come in to look for a gravy boat, which we both knew was in a cabinet in the dining room. I assured her that I would come out and appear to "discover" it in the wrong place.

As I shuffled into step behind her, I grabbed her arm lightly, holding her back for one more second. I told her again that I intended to fuck her tonight and she just smiled and rubbed her hand along my still aching cock. She formed a mischievous grin and answered that she had every intention of fucking me too. "You'd better be hard and last all night if you want me." I laughed and accepted the challenge, fully anticipating that tonight I would make her mine. I remarked that at eleven o'clock, I was turning-up the lights and kicking everybody out.

"I promise you, I'll do whatever you want after the party. You know that I've wanted you for months. I was hoping that you'd take the clue. And I want these assholes out of here as much as you do. I want to be naked by eleven thirty and filled with your cock. And you better be prepared to handle me..."

She laughed and almost pulled me along with her. Looking back at me, she giggled, "there's a whole apartment-full of people out there including your stuck-up parents. Maybe I should tell them that after desert, I'm going to fuck the hell out of you." Evie laughed and hugged me close, then she smirked, "I bet they wouldn't say a thing if I hinted that I might be changing my will."