Grace Breaks Brenna

Story Info
Grace targets a cheerleader on her way home.
1.6k words
4.02
45.8k
37

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS IS A SPINOFF OF "Grace Breaks Caitlin"

Brenna was feeling great that night. She was walking back to her dorm after cheerleading at her boyfriend's college football game. She wanted to walk with him but he had to stay after and celebrate with the team which she was too tired to do.

Brenna was a beauty. The college sophomore had straight, long, black hair that always smelled nice and brown eyes. She had nice thighs and huge tits, especially for her short stature coming in at 5'3" and her ass popped out like 2 small bowling balls beneath her skirt. Speaking of which, her purple and yellow cheerleader uniform was way too small for her. Her tits were mashed together just to fit in and the top always made her stomach look like it was bulging due to how tight it was on her chest. Her smooth, white stomach and back were completely exposed making the cold night even colder for the poor cheerleader. The skirt barely covered her entire ass so her panties were often showing. Several times during the cheer routine, her skirt had gone up enough that guys in the stands had whistled and yelled obscenities at her.

She was walking through a shortcut not many people knew about. It went through the woods, which was really pretty, especially now when the sun had just started to go down.

Grace walked in the opposite direction, heading towards Brenna. She was a tall, freckled Irish girl with wavy red hair, piercing blue eyes, a great set of tits on her and strong, muscular thighs that led up to a slim waist that accentuated her hips and nice, toned butt. Tonight she was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a cross wrap tank top that showed off her magnificent breasts, along with a backpack.

"Weird, I've never seen someone else here," Brenna thought, keeping her head down, trying to ignore the woman approaching her. Grace had no intentions of letting Brenna slip through her fingers. She stood in front of Brenna, trying to prevent her from passing.

"Uhhhh, I need to get thr-" Brenna started before Grace covered her mouth with one hand and put her other around Brenna's slim waist, pulling her close. Grace walked while dragging Brenna just a little bit off the path to make sure nobody else would see them.

"Don't make a fucking sound," Grace said in an oddly cheery tone as she got excited for what she was going to do.

Brenna was scared and as Grace slowly removed her hand, she remained silent...for a few seconds before she screamed for help. Grace immediately punched her quickly in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. Brenna fell to the ground, realizing she wasn't getting out of this like that.

"You know what bad girls who don't do what they're told get, right?" Grace asked sitting down next to Brenna. Brenna shook her head, afraid to speak. Before she knew it, Grace dragged her so that Brenna's belly rested on her lap. Grace lifted up her skirt, revealing her very nice ass.

"They get spankings," Grace whispered as she ripped off Brenna's panties and quickly stuffed them in the cheerleader's mouth. Brenna struggled but got nowhere, since Grace was clearly the stronger of the 2. Grace took some duct tape out of her bag and put it over Brenna's mouth to keep the panties in. While she was at it she also taped Brenna's hands together over her head.

Grace admired how white and untouched Brenna's ass looked and she got really wet imagining how red it would be soon. Grace undid her jeans. It was a little difficult to do with Brenna on top of her, but she managed. Now she was in just her underwear and a tank top. "There, now we're both missing clothes," Grace said. She loved the feeling of Brenna's soft, cool stomach on her warm, firm thighs.

Grace loved the position she was in now and spanked Brenna lightly with little reaction from the cheerleader, except for her tensing up a little. Grace went for a harder slap, and now Brenna let out a muffled yelp. Grace wanted more, so now she put her full force behind the next one and with a loud SMACK, her hand came down and left a big, red handprint on Brenna's right cheek as it rippled. Brenna let out a real, muffled yell which was music to Grace's ears. Grace kept raining her hand down as Brenna's ass got redder and redder as smacks were heard one after another. Brenna's ass never got the chance to stop jiggling as the spanking continued. Brenna winced repeatedly from the pain. After a while, Grace used her free hand to slip her panties down and finger herself. The joy she felt from bringing Brenna pain just couldn't be contained as she reached a climax and sprayed all over Brenna's stomach as her hand let one final SMACK hit Brenna's now sore and almost completely red ass.

Grace reached into her bag, humming a pleasant little tune and pulled out a 10" long, upwards curving, strap on dildo. Brenna looked back and her eyes widened with fear and a muffled shriek came out of her mouth as she tried wriggling away before being stopped by a very hard spanking that made her eyes water.

Grace got Brenna off her lap and put the dildo on before moving behind her target. "This is the back breaker, it breaks bitches' backs and you look like a bitch who needs her back BROKEN," Grace said as she rammed the full dildo into Brenna's asshole. Brenna's squeal was so sharp it got through the gag as the curve of the dildo forced her back upwards from the slumped position she was in. As Brenna's back was put into a forced arch, Grace pulled back on her hair so that Brenna almost looked like a horse rearing on its hind legs with another squeal from Brenna that almost sounded like a horse neighing. Grace let go of her hair and let Brenna drop down onto her elbows. Grace loved everything about railing the short cheerleader in front of her. She loved the way her body shook, the bounce of her skirt with every impact, the feeling of Brenna's backside on her hips and the repeated clapping noise of the ass in front of her, but Grace wanted more.

Grace ripped Brenna's cheerleader top off, leaving her big tits hanging out and swinging all over the place as her sore ass got pushed to its limit and made her body bounce repeatedly. Brenna shut her eyes tight and grit her teeth as she felt the dildo go further into her than anything ever had before. She couldn't believe this was happening. She'd had sex with her boyfriend but he had never even touched her back door. She couldn't feel anything but the forceful spreading of her ass cheeks and the dildo that was rubbing her walls. The tightness of an unused butthole always made Grace happy.

Grace leaned in on top of Brenna so that her tits pressed against Brenna's back and reached around to play with Brenna's tits. Brenna could feel Grace's sweat dripping onto her and she hated the pleasure she felt from having her breasts fondled. However, it was definitely better than the pure pain of having her ass spread wide open and the forceful arch of her back.

Grace thrusted in and out repeatedly watching Brenna's nice, now red, butt jiggle as a constant slapping noise was heard in the otherwise quiet forest. Brenna, squealed and squirmed but couldn't do anything about it.

Then, something made Grace stop completely as she buried the plastic cock into her ass one more time before forcing Brenna into laying down on the ground and getting down on top of her. The angle that the curved dildo was in really hurt Brenna inside but she couldn't move to adjust herself with Grace on top of her. Then she realized why Grace had stopped. Someone was walking along the trail just barely visible through the trees.

"If you scream, you will deeply, deeply regret it," Grace said as Brenna felt something sharp against the back of her neck. The pain from the dildo was making her already teary eyes overflow now. She decided to remain silent, in fear of her life.

The possibility of getting caught excited Grace to no end, so, with the 2 women in a prone position, one on top of the other, Grace started slowly sliding the plastic cock in and out of Brenna. Brenna let out a very quiet, muffled moan. Grace felt like she was doing push ups as she came up and down softly and silently pushing deep into Brenna. Once deep inside, she would shake her hips a little to stir up Brenna's insides before pulling out again. Brenna hated the feeling of the fake dick poking around new places in her colon but she couldn't do anything about it.

Once the person was out of view, Grace released the sharp object, showed it to Brenna and revealed that she had simply had a credit card pressed up against her neck the whole time. Grace got a real big kick out of it.

Brenna couldn't believe that she just let her chance slip by like that. Grace however, wasted no more time and went back to pounding the cheerleader's cute butt. Grace went on for hours and hours. Brenna could no longer feel her ass and seemed to have lost consciousness after multiple forced orgasms. Grace didn't care too much and continued her vigorous pounding of the young cheerleader's butt. After a while she was satisfied. Since it was dark out now, she was confident that nobody would see them, so she hoisted Brenna up, over her shoulder and carried her to her home.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS! PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT OR IF YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK (POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE). I'D LOVE TO HEAR IT!