Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 02

Story Info
Caitlin's resistance is met with intense punishment.
3.1k words
4.41
35.5k
31

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several weeks since Grace had taken Caitlin as her slave. She kept a recording of Caitlin getting fucked multiple times the day she was broken in.

"I will only release this if you tell anyone about what happens between you and me. As long as that's secret, you can live your public life free from the shame of this video," Grace explained.

Grace had been incredibly busy with Caitlin in the following weeks. Caitlin was frequently told to keep a butt plug in her ass or to not wear any panties, regardless of what she wore. It made some days with skirts very hard for her. Sometimes Grace would want more and would keep a remote control vibrator in her new toy's pussy and activate it randomly throughout the day. Grace would laugh and get excited as she watched Caitlin's knees weaken from afar as she hit the magic button that overwhelmed her senses.

However, that was rather tame compared to some of the other things Caitlin did at her command. Grace had put a leash on her one time and walked her around a park on all fours. Caitlin had insisted on wearing a mask in order for her identity to not be revealed and Grace allowed it. She still loved being able to show Caitlin what she now was: her pet.

In addition to these humiliating acts, Caitlin would also get fucked brutally by Grace a few times a week for at least an hour each time. Grace was much less rough than she was that first day, though that's not saying much. Grace never got bored of pounding Caitlin's tight pussy. Sometimes, Grace would treat herself to her favorite; anal. There was nothing she loved more than fucking the shit out of her slave's sweet, perfect bottom until the young blonde beneath her could no longer go on. She saved anal with Caitlin for special occasions though. These always ended with Caitlin's ass turning red.

Caitlin never got used to the way Grace treated her. She'd tried multiple times to erase the recording of her Grace had but got caught (and punished) too many times so she gave up on that. One afternoon, Caitlin refused to show up.

"I can't keep letting her get away with this," she muttered to herself as she returned to her dorm. She thought about Grace maybe releasing the video, but then remembered Grace said she would only release it if Caitlin told anyone, and Grace always kept her word, she knew that much. As long as she kept quiet and forgot the past, she could move on and keep living her life. She wasn't even sure why she had kept going all this time.

She enjoyed a nice relaxing evening of watching TV and soon she forgot about her supposed mistress. At 11PM, she got into a loose Tshirt and pajama bottoms as she went to bed.

She was woken up at 12:30AM when she noticed someone had not only entered her room, but was on top of her. The soft light coming from outside revealed it to be Grace who was already naked.

"Grace, what are you doing?" Caitlin asked, scared but already having an idea of what was about to happen. She hoped desperately she was wrong. "Look, I'm sorry, I'll show up tomorrow to make up for it. Please, I don't-". Her pleading got cut off as Grace slid her hand over her mouth. Caitlin's big, round doe eyes looked at Grace, pleading but they found no mercy.

"Shhhhhhh. I don't know how sorry you are. What I do know, is how sore you will be," Grace whispered. Caitlin's eyes widened in fear. Grace took a red ball gag and some rope out of a bag next to her and placed the gag over Caitlin's mouth.

"Now stay nice and quiet, bitch," she whispered in Caitlin's ear. She flipped Caitlin over so that her ass was facing up and tied her wrists to the bedposts. Caitlin tried struggling but it didn't get anywhere. Caitlin hated her powerlessness and the humiliation of her situation.

Grace knelt so that her butt was resting on the back of Caitlin's knees, pinning her legs to the bed. She ripped the Tshirt off of her tied down victim before slowly pulling Caitlin's pajama bottoms down so that the waist was just below her ass, revealing her smooth, round, heart shaped bottom. Grace watched as it squirmed from side to side, almost hypnotizing in its beauty. Grace took a paddle out from her bag and immediately spanked Caitlin with it. Caitlin jolted in a movement that made it look as if her head had been pulled back and her waist pushed down. She turned to look back at Grace just in time to see her paddle her ass again. Her ass jiggled violently from the impact.

"Time. To. Teach. You. A. Lesson," Grace grunted out as she continued swinging the paddle onto Caitlin's plump bottom. Caitlin buried her head in the bed as tears swelled in her eyes. Her screams were muffled by both the bed and the gag so that no matter how hard she screamed, nothing loud enough actually came out. She increased her squirming trying to get out but eventually realized it only led to harsher punishment. Even in the dim moonlight, it was noticeable that a redness had taken over her formerly pale ass.

Grace then took out a long 10" plastic penis with fake balls attached below it and put it around her waist. To Caitlin's surprise, she moved in front of her face instead of behind her. She slapped Caitlin's cheek with the plastic cock before undoing the ball gag. Before Caitlin could get either a plea or a scream out, Grace rammed it down her throat. Caitlin gagged heavily. Grace ignored it, grabbed the back of Caitlin's head and pushed it down to the base of her dildo. Caitlin's eye twitched and drool was falling from her mouth as the dildo reached deep in her throat. Grace then ripped it back out, causing Caitlin to cough before Grace put the gag back in.

"There, now it's nice and lubed up," she said as she walked behind her and took her place behind Caitlin.

Caitlin was all too familiar with what was about to happen next so she looked straight ahead, ignored her tears and prepared for what she knew was coming. Grace rested the fat dildo on Caitlin's back, letting her feel both its presence and her own spit dripping off it. What Caitlin hadn't expected was something being wrapped around her neck.

She couldn't believe it, Grace had just leashed her. Grace pulled Caitlin's waist up, so that Caitlin was on her knees. Caitlin propped herself up on her hands as Grace gripped each of her ass cheeks. They felt so soft in her hands as spread them far apart to get a good view of her target. The dildo looked almost shiny in the moonlight due to the intense amount of Caitlin's throatslop that covered it. She lined it up with Caitlin's ass and slowly put it in until she got the head in. The pressure felt like it was going to kill Caitlin and the wetness of her own spit felt gross against her bare ass but before she could worry about it, Grace crammed the whole thing in as fast as she could. It took more effort than she thought it would, but she did it. She was surprised at how tight Caitlin always was, as if the weeks of fucking hadn't affected her body at all.

However, this meant that it hurt a lot for Caitlin, she could feel her own spit getting her insides wet as the head rubbed against her inside and spread her wider than she was ever meant to be spread.

"How the hell are you still this tight?" Grace wondered out loud. Then leaning in behind Caitlin's ear she whispered, "I'm not complaining though. It just means I can break you in over and over." Caitlin whimpered softly.

Next Grace grabbed the leash around Caitlin's neck with her right hand and started pulling it back every time she was about to thrust forward. Caitlin would be jolted forward by the thrust only to be pulled back by the leash. Caitlin's ass bounced back to meet the waist of its mistress as she got fucked at a pace unlike anything had ever fucked her like before.

"You are a piece of fuckmeat, here for my pleasure above all else," Grace grunted at her. Her movements were quick as she rapidly thrusted in and out like a piston but with enough weight behind each one that Caitlin felt like a sledge hammer was hitting her stomach inside. She felt like she was being pushed and pulled in every possible direction in addition to the dildo up her ass making her feel like she was being split in half.

Grace viewed the long, blonde hair bouncing and the rippling of Caitlin's ass as almost artistic in the moonlight but didn't let that (or the muffled screams) slow her down. Caitlin felt more pain than usual as Grace's waist bucked against her ass, still incredibly sore from the paddle. She gagged but was unable to actually get much noise out due to the actual ball gag in her mouth.

Then Grace changed angles so quickly, Caitlin couldn't react. She started pounding Caitlin from above. The angle hurt Caitlin more since the dick was now coming in diagonally. However, Grace didn't stop or care to consider that. Instead, Caitlin slumped her head forward to try to get her torso to match the angle. Grace put her legs forward, including putting one on Caitlin's head. It made Caitlin really uncomfortable as her head, facing sideways, got stepped on, luckily the bed was right below her so the pain was lessened, although it was still there.

Grace suddenly pulled back on the leash. Caitlin was pinned by her foot but pulled by the leash, making her unable to breathe. Her face started to turn red as she tried to move her hands towards her neck and her eyes started to roll back. Grace could feel the tightness drastically increase as Caitlin's oxygen was cut off but didn't want to actually harm her so she loosened her grip on the leash and moved her foot, letting the blonde breathe again. However, her vicious pounding had no such end as she seemed determined to break Caitlin's body.

"Y'know blondie, I have a little surprise for you this time," she grunted out between thrusts before plunging the dildo as far deep into Caitlin's ass as she could, pushing her waist back down to the bed. Grace grabbed the fake balls with her hand and squeezed them.

"I gathered a bunch of real men's semen and filled this dildo with it so that I can pump you full of it," Grace explained. Caitlin felt that warm stickiness fill her insides. She hadn't felt this since her first day with Grace. She had hoped to never feel it again. She tried to push Grace's fake cock out but Grace had it in deep and it wasn't budging. Grace was determined to paint her rectum white.

When she finished, Grace got down from on top of Caitlin's ass and stood in front of her face before gripping her fake balls in one hand and Caitlin's hair in the other and firing a huge load all over Caitlin's round, pretty face, emptying her store.

"Hope you liked it, I have more in my bag for later. You can have a quick break but don't think we're anywhere near done," she told Caitlin. Grace slipped off the dildo and sat on the back of Caitlin's knees again. She started masturbating at both the memories of what she'd just done and the sight of Caitlin's big, red ass, which, she was proud to see, was gaping once again. After a bit, Caitlin looked back to see what she was doing and the sight of Caitlin's face still covered in sperm and tears pushed Grace over the edge as she sprayed all over Caitlin's back.

"Ohhhhh, that felt good," she let out in a moan of relief. She slid the dildo back on and got ready to keep going. She plunged the dildo back in her victim's butt before any of the sperm could get out and then moved it around as if to literally stir her insides. Caitlin writhed as she felt it scraping deep in her belly, pushing the sperm she'd tried to push out way back in. Grace slowly pulled it out and it was released with a pop.

Grace took the pajama bottoms off completely and spread apart Caitlin's legs so she could slide her legs under Caitlin. Caitlin was still slumped forward so Grace scooted up and moved Caitlin's legs so that they faced forward and Caitlin was now sitting upright on her lap, with the dildo resting against her back.

Grace loved the feeling of Caitlin's fat, soft ass on her thighs. She grabbed Caitlin by the waist and lifted her up, lining her pussy up with the fake dick. Grace then pushed Caitlin down, watching the fake cock get swallowed, inch by inch, as Caitlin was slowly impaled by it until she was once again sitting on Grace's lap. Grace wrapped her arms around her and started running her hands from Caitlin's chest down to her belly, tracing the slight bulge left by the dildo inside before fingering her belly button and leaning forward and licking her cheek.

Grace gripped her waist again and pushed her up and down gradually quickening the pace, eventually she started pushing her hips up to meet Caitlin's pusy as it got pushed down. Caitlin winced, threw her head back and moaned in pain as she felt the cockhead slamming against her womb every time she was pushed down against her will. Suddenly, Grace stopped.

"Now, move on your own," she commanded. Caitlin didn't hesitate this time, she got moving up and down immediately. Grace was unimpressed by her slow pace. "Faster, you dumb sow!" she yelled while swatting her across the ass. Caitlin put her full force into it as her butt bounced up and down, jiggling every time it made contact with Grace's hips. Grace admired her slave's new obedience.

It didn't last long, she soon lost steam and slowly fell back down, impaled completely by the dildo once again. Caitlin suddenly felt a warm sensation, filling her belly and realized Grace was pumping more sperm into her. "I'll leave a morning after pill on your desk," she whispered in her ear.

Hours passed as Caitlin endured more and more brutal fucking until the sun rose and even then, Grace kept going with few to no breaks. She'd switch it up occasionally and plow Caitlin's pussy or facefuck her but most of it was spent riding her ass. She fired shot after shot of stored sperm in and on Caitlin. The room filled with the sound of Caitlin's screams and both of their moans and the meaty smacking of flesh on flesh as their hips collided repeatedly. Also permeating through the room was the smell of sweat and other bodily fluids as the 2 women kept going at it, drenched in sweat and orgasming multiple times.

Caitlin passed out partway through. Grace kept going. Even though she loved the struggling, screaming, moaning, squirming and twitching Caitlin offered, there was something to be said about fucking her unconscious. As Caitlin lay flat on her stomach, Grace continued to prone bone her and was met with less resistance than usual. She could slide in and out or fondle her tits with ease now that Caitlin wasn't trying to push her out or shake away. She got to fuck her like she was nothing but a hole. But her favorite part was when Caitlin woke up and her resistance gained a second wind as she realized that Grace's sodomy hadn't stopped.

The kicking, writhing, and new screaming gave Grace an excuse to get rougher. She pressed her body deep down, burying the dildo in her ass. Caitlin tried to shake her off but only ended bucking her hips toward Grace.

Grace grabbed the leash and pulled back on it hard, arching Caitlin's back since her ass was still pinned under Grace's waist. Grace continued fucking but didn't let go of the leash. Caitlin started shaking and moving uncontrollably as she was choked by the leash. It was a great sight and feeling for Grace which she enjoyed for a brief moment before letting go. This caused Caitlin's resistance to die down and she accepted her current state.

After a few more hours, Caitlin eventually passed out again but this time when she came to, Grace was gone and she was untied. Only a note saying "Next time, I'll be worse" was left next to her and the previously mentioned pill left on her desk.

Caitlin noticed that the mattress was at an angle and realized that Grace must've actually fucked her with enough force to break the bed. It was a few hours into the afternoon. She tried moving her legs but she'd lost all feeling in them, Grace must have left recently. Her ass was sore and she could feel the cum oozing out of it and onto her sheets. Her room reeked of multiple bodily fluids.

Once she regained the ability to walk, she found multiple notes on the door of her room saying "Be quieter the next time you and your boyfriend wanna get rough. You freak," "I thought I knew you. Now I'm ashamed," "SLUT," "I jacked off so hard after hearing you 2. Invite me next time," and "That sounded freaky! Hit me up the next time you wanna have a good time. I've seen you around, you're hella fine! I'll mess you up good! ;)"

She hung her head in shame, disgusted, thinking about how everyone would think about last night but that she couldn't tell anybody the truth about it.

Needless to say, after a while, she started showing up again when called, although their were still some vain efforts of resistance. Grace always found her regardless.

Those were the nights where Grace was the most ruthless and sadistic. She would fuck her all night and ruthlessly pound her asshole into oblivion and demolish her pussy with her favorite toys. Caitlin endured choking, hitting, licking, degradation, spanking, hair pulling, fisting and anything else Grace could do to her until the sun rose up in the morning. Caitlin would be unable to walk for hours later those days.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please leave feedback! I would love to hear what worked, what could've been better, writing suggestions, story ideas, etc.