All Comments on 'Grace Breaks Brenna'

by thebobber326

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you have to carry this story on , after such a great start , we cant wait to hear more.

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleaseover 2 years ago

It seems like a very abrupt ending to what is only a beginning chapter. I hope you will continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sexy idea, too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tell me you're a man who has never written a female character before without telling me you're a man who has never written a female character before: "her ass popped out like 2 small bowling balls beneath her skirt" Really? You know bowling balls are the same size, but just different weights, right??

"the top always made her stomach look like it was bulging due to how tight it was on her chest" ... "smooth, white stomach" So is her stomach bulging or smooth? Wtf?

"skirt barely covered her entire ass so her panties were often showing" Have you ever seen a cheerleader before? They have shorts/bottoms that go under the skirts.

"Brenna could no longer feel her ass and seemed to have lost consciousness after multiple forced orgasms." Forced orgasms from what? Having a 10" dildo forcefully shoved into her ass dry? Or was she having multiple orgasms from having her nipples tweaked a couple of times while her own blood likely lubricated the dildo? More likely that she passed out from pain and internal bleeding.

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2over 2 years ago

I agree with the following statement :

Tell me you're a man who has never written a female character before without telling me you're a man who has never written

thebobber326thebobber326over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback! You are absolutely right, I am a beginner writer. I know I have a lot to learn and I do hope to improve. This is only my 3rd story, so I do genuinely appreciate you pointing out the flaws in my writing and I hope that in the future, I can learn from what you've told me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got me so excited, sissy clitty leaking thru panties, envisioning i we're this cheerleader, repeatedly plundering 13"dildo forcibly deep up my girly bung hole,wetting my pretty pantie's as i shook uncontrollably as wave after wave anal orgasms consumed me,my girly bung hole splattered into a vagina, desperately need a woman to strapon fck me with my 13"silver dollar thickness rubber dildo,panties are so soiled with pee,clitty snot,and goo'ie whitish fluids leaking out my butt hole,love,sissy bobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just love those guys complaining about porn being unrealistic. What, you want a story where she starts heavily bleeding from the huge dildo dry in her virgin ass, the rapist runs away, the victim bleeds oout, and the rapist is later caught and put on trial for murder? Sure, it's more realistic, but nobody would jerk off to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more about Grace targeting and breaking young girls. Your storytelling skills are excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just fricking disgusting. Clearly written by a man who never had anyrhing shoved up his butt. Dear author, buy a dildo and shove it up your butt UNLUBRICATED. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rough but exciting!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthebobber326@thebobber326
I just like writing sex stories and wanted to publish them. They aren't very realistic and I won't pretend they are. I only really write for people to masturbate to, but that doesn't mean I don't put my heart into it! I love receiving any and all feedback as well as story ideas!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES