All Comments on 'Grace Breaks Caitlin'

by thebobber326

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My new favorite story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No one will admit to reading it, butt there are enough out there that will love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Wish I had a friend like Grace to truly break me in like that!

Break me in properly, PLEASE!

Orpheum 69

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now this is the kind of shit that I get off too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was amazing i hope there was a part 2

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenueover 2 years ago

only because you asked for feedback, would've liked if Grace told all the men to cum in her pussy and knock her up

bird3678bird3678over 2 years ago

Love the story! Please continue as you have time and inclination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is hard to rate this as a story, as a rape scene it would get 4-5 stars but there was NO story here. I will or would read a part two but like to see a bit more communication. Pappasleaze!

thebobber326thebobber326over 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 2 out now!

WhanmoreWhanmoreabout 2 years ago

Grace is a feisty one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It just doesn't work that way. Rape victims don't cum a zillion times while most likely being a bleeding, swollen, painful mess. Then add cross contamination from an oversized dildo used up the ass, you have infection. This chapter was actually disgusting.

crittergirlcrittergirl11 months ago

The description of Grace and Caitlin was very much just being told "these bitches are hot", rather than being shown. And the innocent virgin who's incredibly hot and teases all the boys without even knowing it is really overused. That, the lack of anything resembling a story, and the fact that Caitlin cuts a million times without any description of her enjoying it leaves me not bothering to check out the rest of the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthebobber326@thebobber326
I just like writing sex stories and wanted to publish them. They aren't very realistic and I won't pretend they are. I only really write for people to masturbate to, but that doesn't mean I don't put my heart into it! I love receiving any and all feedback as well as story ideas!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES