All Comments on 'Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 02'

by thebobber326

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Title IX you stupid fucktard.

Or how about the fact that women get arrested and have a sex offender tag for urinating in public; but you think she’ll be ok flashing her crotch to people? All it takes is one stupid act and her life is ruined but you want us to believe that no one r we pile call them cops on her?

“Oh; but she wore a mask” like that will matter to the police.

Goddsmmit. I hate stupid shit that sounds like it was written by a retarded 14 year old boy who just discovered jerking off.

ReddladyReddladyover 2 years ago

The point.....not erotic in any way. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ignore anyone that gives you negative input. trolls are everywhere. i like your story, continue to develop the characters and the erotic scenes. give more thought to the psychological domination and how the characters interact, you have the sex part but you need to find the sexy part. keep writing don't get discouraged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's nothing more pathetic than reading whiny, insulting, temper-tantrum comments by people who read a full story clearly labelled non-consent and with "breaks" in the title, then at the end suddenly decide to get on their high horse and take out their own guilt on the author. This has been said a million times across a hundred different sites like this, but if you don't like this stuff, don't read it!

Personally I thought it was great and the author should just double-down with the next one. You can guarantee the critics will secretly read that too!

thebobber326thebobber326over 2 years agoAuthor

This was originally part of another story I am writing with Caitlin and Grace but I loved the idea and wanted to flesh it out even more so it became its own story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Grace needs to return from the Adult store with a new larger toy for Caitlin. 13 inches or more. After a well organized Gangbang, she busts out the new toy with an extra surprise. A cam show with Caitlin's face is covered. Things are going great as every bell equals another inch up Caitlin's ample ass. Then a request for something special comes in that Grace seems well prepared for. A candle enters the picture and joins the thick dildo already doing serious work in Caitlin's backside. With an extra candle streching her butthold Caitlin is beside herself until she hears the Cam bell go off like a slot machine. The request is for several more candles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel like you could continue with a part 3! I enjoyed a lot of it, hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anonymous of about 2 months ago.....you read my mind. A big box of candles awaits Caitlin's ass and run circles around the ample dildos. There's the 16 incher, then the 20 inch Black Mambo, but what awaits Caitlin is unfathomable and multiplies by 6 then 8 extra candles rotating and plunging deep into her backside, rolling around in Grace's fists as she plunges Caitlin's ass like a plumber uncloggs a toilet. Caitlin's forced to ask for it deeper and deeper. Grace makes Caitlin plead on-line for 28 inches up her ass, so Grace completely inserts an 8 inch dildo into Graces rectum only to force it deeper with the Black Mambo one inch at a time. Caitlin though, can't stop. 28 is so close to 30, and 30 is so sexy that 33 would have to be even sexier. 33 is almost 3 feet.....38? No, no, 41...ok 43....too late 45 ...that's almost 48 ..that's four feet!!! Why stop now? so close to 50inches. 51?

thebobber326thebobber326over 2 years agoAuthor

To the 2 anonymous with the story suggestion (if you ever see this) it now exists! Check my other stories. It's titled as "Grace Breaks Caitlin: Cam Show"

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 2 years ago

if ugly old lesbian molest abuse fuck beauty, it will be great

thebobber326thebobber326almost 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 3 out now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People get off on the dumbest shit. Do you really think a girl that was restrained and gang raped would give a shit about a tape being released? Actually, it would provide the proof to identify and arrest everyone on that tape and the psycho bitch. In fact, this actual thing happened in real life, the victim told her blackmailer, fuck you, the tape went on line and everyone went to jail. If you're going to write such a story, think it through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, just coming to this set of chapters. It really amazes me that people can hear so much screaming and yelling and yet do nothing about helping Caitlin except to post notes on her door. At least Grace did leave the pill so that was something kinda nice. Also that she allows Caitlin to have a mask. Such kind consideration from Grace will probably get Caitlin in a whole lot of trouble later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthebobber326@thebobber326
I just like writing sex stories and wanted to publish them. They aren't very realistic and I won't pretend they are. I only really write for people to masturbate to, but that doesn't mean I don't put my heart into it! I love receiving any and all feedback as well as story ideas!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES