Grace Breaks Sophia

Story Info
Grace adds Sophia to her collection.
1.8k words
4.02
24.7k
16

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: THIS IS ANOTHER SPINOFF TO MY "Grace Breaks Caitlin" SERIES. I DEBATED WHETHER TO WRITE THIS OR NOT, I WAS MORE INTERESTED IN PURSUING OTHER IDEAS BUT I WANTED TO INTRODUCE A CHARACTER INTO THE SERIES SO IT WAS MORE OF A STEPPINGSTONE. I HAVE A FEW IDEAS THAT I THINK I MIGHT USE INVOLVING SOPHIA. THIS IS OPTIONAL READING IN THE SERIES BUT I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE FUN TO WRITE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND PLEASE LEAVE ANY FEEDBACK OR OTHER STORY IDEAS YOU MIGHT HAVE! I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS!

Sophia was the type of girl who always kept her cool. Everything seemed to slide right off her. She had a habit of ignoring people whenever possible and, for that, was considered rude by a few due to her apathetic nature.

She had long, straight black hair and a gorgeous face with a cute button nose. Her breasts were fairly small, her waist was incredibly slim, and her hips curved outward accentuating her nice, round bottom that swayed and bounced with every step.

She only really had one friend at college, Grace, and that was using the term "friend" loosely. Grace was a gorgeous redhead with a decently sized set of tits and a nice, toned ass to go with them. Although the 2 were somewhat close, there was one thing that Sophia didn't know about Grace. That was that Grace owned female sex slaves that she loved to fuck ruthlessly.

Grace had even had her eye on making Sophia one for a while but decided against it for a long time. She had 2 other slaves, Caitlin and Brenna already, who she could fuck almost whenever she wanted, and in addition to that, she got her fair share of legal sex as well. But as she got closer and closer to Sophia, she noticed a few things. Sophia almost never attended class. She also had no friends she saw on a regular basis and kept in poor contact with family.

Grace knew Sophia would be perfect for the role of a permanent slave, forced to stay at her house. She couldn't do this with Caitlin and Brenna due to their personal relationships, but Sophia would hardly be missed by anyone. Grace could keep her all to herself and few people would really notice, and none would really go looking for her.

One day, she invited Sophia out for a night downtown and the 2 of them went out. Grace watched as Sophia got drunk over the course of the night. At the end of the night, Grace insisted Sophia stay at her house so that she wouldn't have to go back to her own apartment by herself. Sophia accepted.

Grace didn't have to wait long for Sophia to pass out on her couch. Grace stared at her ass for a minute, perfectly outlined by the tight fitting leggings she had on. She waited a few more minutes for Sophia to enter a deeper sleep and then moved her into another room.

Grace had this planned for a while. She had a small hole in the ceiling of her bedroom where she had run a chain leash through that was connected to a post in the attic. This way Sophia couldn't get rid of it. She laid Sophia gently on the bed and then put the leash around her neck. Grace had made sure the leash had enough slack that Sophia would be able to freely walk around the room but unable to get much farther. In addition to the leash, Grace put a headband with fake dog ears on Sophia's head.

The room was small, painted blue with a queen bed in the middle and drawers, dressers around. It had a walk-in closet and a bathroom connected to it.

Grace started slowly pulling down Sophia's leggings. Grace got lucky; Sophia hadn't even bothered wearing panties. She took in the sight of Sophia's perfectly round butt in the dim lighting before shoving a butt plug into her that had a dog tail attached to it. Sophia turned a little in her sleep, but she was still out for the count. Grace chuckled softly to herself at the amusing sight of her friend now almost complete with dog ears, a tail and a leash.

Grace then got up and flickered the light on and off, but Sophia stayed passed out. "She is really out of it," Grace thought. She was disappointed, breaking her in and making her feel everything was a large part of the fun for her but at the same time, she wasn't going to complain about getting to use a hole that couldn't resist. She took out a brand-new strap on that she'd saved for the occasion. It was 9" long and had 2 knots on it that Grace thought would be incredibly fun to test on Sophia. One was 3 inches in diameter and the other was 5. She stripped and slid the new dildo on.

Grace got behind Sophia and flipped her on her back. She slid a few fingers into her pussy and fingered around, playing with her and tickling her insides. She felt her fingers slowly get wetter and wetter as she watched Sophia stir in her sleep from the unconscious pleasure.

Satisfied, Grace then put Sophia's legs over her shoulders and rested the dildo on her stomach. She moved her hips back and then thrust them forward so that half the dildo was buried in Sophia. With a little more effort, she pushed forward and got the first knot in and let it sit there. Sophia's eyes shot open as she woke up to intense pain and confusion. She had no idea where she was or what was going on. After a short amount of time, her still not fully sober mind pieced together that the pain came from the knotted dildo that her supposed friend was now raping her with. "What's happening?" she muttered, slurring her words.

Grace smiled sweetly and said, "Good morning sunshine". She was happy Sophia could now struggle but Sophia was pissed. She moved away from Grace, wincing as the knot moved out of her before she scrambled away from her on the bed. She wasn't even aware of the butt plug or the leash yet, her entire focus was on getting away from Grace. She ran for the door only to shortly realize the limitations of her leash as she reached it and she fell on her ass as it pulled back on her. With no other option, she went back and in a fit of rage, tried to attack Grace.

Sophia tackled Grace and the 2 of them landed on the bed, Grace on the bottom. Sophia sat up and straddled Grace's belly, about to throw her first punch. Grace, however, pulled on the leash and brought Sophia down and embraced her before rolling over onto the floor so that she was now the one on top. Their positions were now reversed compared to the ones they were in a second ago. Sophia tried punching her, but it didn't do much, Grace was easily the stronger of the 2. Instead, she resorted to grabbing Grace's hair and pulling on it. This made Grace furious, so she punched Sophia in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. She followed it up with another quick and forceful punch in the same spot to make sure she didn't get back up.

Sophia, still half drunk and now doubled over on the floor in pain, didn't have the energy to fight anymore. Grace grabbed the last part of what she wanted Sophia to have, a gag in the shape of a bone. She lifted Sophia's head up and placed the gag in her mouth. "Good girl," Grace said, rubbing Sophia's head. Sophia was once again slipping into the realm of unconsciousness, but she forced herself to stay awake.

Grace flipped Sophia on her stomach and hoisted her ass up so that she was on her knees, with her chest slumping forward and touching the ground. Grace spread Sophia's legs apart and got a nice view of Sophia's well shaved pussy. She moved herself forward, placing one hand on Sophia's head, keeping it down and the other on her waist, holding it in place. She leaned in, gradually impaling Sophia who whimpered a little bit, but was almost completely out of it by this point.

"Stay dumb and quiet if you want, bitch. It won't do you much good," Grace whispered behind her. By this point the first knot had gone in.

Sophia was by no means a virgin. She had had multiple boyfriends, though none of them serious. She'd taken several dicks, even a few that rivalled Grace's 9" dildo in length. However, nothing had prepared her for the sheer thickness of the second knot as it entered her. The pain was excruciating as it forced its way into her, almost as if locking the dildo inside her. That was when her brain fully checked out and her body was left to Grace's mercy.

Grace continued to thrust in and out of her unconscious friend as each knot popped whenever it exited. She grabbed Sophia by her wide hips and picked up the pace. She'd dreamed of this for a while and the feeling of Sophia's soft, warm flesh in her hands was incredible. She loved the way, Sophia's unconscious, drunk body allowed her to move in and out with almost no resistance despite the knots. The rhythmic slapping continued into the night. Grace loved having finally broken through to Sophia. The fight was the most resistance she'd had among any of her slaves, but Sophia had settled down quickly after that. Having such a fine piece of ass that would be at her house at all times, was well worth it.

Grace pulled on the chain attached to her neck to wake her up and now Sophia was lifting herself up on her hands and knees. "You are mine now. You'll stay in this room, you're not escaping, and I will use you however I want," Grace affirmed. Sophia turned and spat at her. Even though it missed, Grace was offended. She pulled harder on the leash, spanked Sophia and continued her merciless rape. She went on until daybreak, ignoring any sounds or struggles that came from Sophia. Sophia was still furious but accepted that nothing could be done...for now.

After that night, Grace fucked Sophia brutally almost every day. It was just so convenient for her on days that Caitlin and Brenna had to be with other people or even after she was done with them to have someone to take out her lust on. Sometimes she'd even use her and another slave at the same time! Grace used her however and whenever she wanted, knowing that she would never have to fear her running off or telling anyone. Occasionally, Grace would let her out of the room, but even then, Sophia would have a leash on her that Grace held onto at all times. Sometimes, when she had guests over, Grace would let them use Sophia. Sophia was miserable but Grace couldn't be happier.