Grace Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, it didn't take long. Just as I withdrew my cock, her whole body tensed up and a gutternal moan escaped her lips. I held myself above her with just the tip of my cock nestled inside her pussy, savoring the throbbing I felt there and the sudden rush of lubrication that bathed me. For a full minute, she shivered and gasped between waves of pleasure and I admired the female orgasm once again with a trace of envy.

Finally, though, her body relaxed and she took a deep, ragged breath. I rolled to my right and she followed my movement instinctively so that we ended up spooned together, my arm across her body protectively, holding her against my chest as my cock lay slickly in between us. I brushed her hair behind her ear and kissed the top of her shoulder as her breathing slowed.

"How was your massage, miss?" I whispered, smiling at my own joke.

"Fucking amazing!" she murmured back, snuggling against me. "You always make me feel so good."

After another minute, though, she turned in my arms to face me, her eyes serious again.

"This is what I meant," she whispered. "I've been missing THIS and I've been so stressed out."

"I've been missing this, too," I admitted. "You're a beautiful young woman and you make ME feel amazing as well. And lucky."

"And you're getting paid!" she murmured with a small grin.

"That's a nice bonus, too!" I chuckled. "But you better do some work tonight to cover my ass!"

"I will. This is good motivation, ya know?"

"Like when you did your essay so we could have some time together?"

"Yeah...that was a good strategy, huh?"

"It was amazing. And it showed me you CAN do this stuff!" I added reassuringly.

"You know what?" she asked with a quizzical expression on her face. "I actually think this kind of tutoring works for me!"

I didn't laugh, although I wanted to desperately.

"I think it does, too, but let's not tell the world about our arrangement, okay?"

She giggled in response and wiggled her body until she was tight against me again. I got one arm under her neck and cradled her while the other stroked her from back to ass. She was quiet for a minute, but then craned her neck to look me in the face.

"You didn't get to cum," she whispered earnestly, a concerned little frown tugging at her brow.

"No worries," I assured her. "This whole massage and de-stress thing was all about you today."

"I know," she whispered back, "but I LIKE making you feel good, too!"

Her hands were between us and I felt them wrap playfully around my semi-hard cock and tug experimentally. It twitched in response.

"Well, Grace...no man in the world ever said no to an offer like that from a beautiful naked woman, so what are you thinking?"

She smiled a sultry smile at the compliment and used her thumb to caress the thick ridge along the bottom of my cock.

"I was kinda thinking that I could give you a blowjob, Mr. Robertson. Would that be okay with you?"

"Jesus, Grace...that would be amazing!"

She smiled at my enthusiasm and pushed herself up on one elbow. With her free hand, she tucked back a strand of hair and surveyed my body as her hand continued to tease me below.

"Lay back, then. I want to try it this way. My friends said you can go deeper."

"Whatever you want, babe, but it's not a contest, you know...anything you feel comfortable doing is totally okay with me!"

"So shut up and lay back!" she retorted with a smile.

I shut up and lay back happily, pulling a pillow under my head so I could watch more easily. What can I say...men are visual creatures. Grace rolled away from me for a second and fumbled on her bedside table, then whirled back and knelt beside my waist, looking down at me while she pulled her hair back and into a ponytail and trapped it with an elastic. I smirked up at her careful preparations and she rolled her eyes. Since she was right there, I rested one hand on her waist and reached up to cup her breasts with the other while her arms were still raised. She shook her torso to make them jiggle and I fondled happily until she dropped her arms, knocking my hand out of the way. Then she turned her knees toward my feet and sat back on her heels, her petite frame curved into a tiny, beautiful shape.

With a quick glance at my face, Grace leaned forward, her breasts grazing my stomach, and wrapped one hand around my cock to stand it upright. The other rubbed up and down my thigh, palm flat against my skin and her thumbnail tickling my scrotum as it passed. Her lips closed around the head of my cock and I groaned at the slippery warmth. Her tongue made slow circles around the crown as her hand began to squeeze rhythmically, urging me back to full erection. I stroked her back and let my hand enjoy the feeling of her soft skin as my cock enjoyed the sensations she was creating there.

Grace was taking her task very seriously, sucking hard and beginning to stroke my cock as her saliva and my copious precum lubricated the shaft. As much as I wanted to watch, my head sank back into the pillow and my eyes closed, my focus swept away by what she was doing. My cock was fully erect now, and Grace's grip tightened low on my shaft, creating a tight ring with thumb and forefinger. She angled herself a little lower and leaned forward, taking half my length into her mouth before I bumped the back of her throat. I groaned to show my appreciation and tried not to thrust myself into her mouth.

With that encouragement, Grace began a steady rhythm of sucking me. Her tongue lashed around the swollen head when she came up. When she took me all the way in, she shook her head a little bit to caress me from every angle and I smiled to myself at that new development. She really was pulling out all the stops! It was amazing, but it wasn't quite enough to make me cum, so after a few dozen repetitions, I subtly thrust my hips as she descended. Happily, she intuitively knew what I wanted and changed her approach. When she reached the bottom of her motion, she paused and took a deep breath through her nostrils. Her grip tightened on my shaft and she pushed herself forward, allowing me into her throat another inch and pausing there to let herself get used to the feeling. I felt the spasm of her esophagus as she struggled to suppress her gag reflex and groaned my appreciation aloud once more. After five or ten seconds, Grace slid back so that only my crown was in her lips.

"Oh, my God, Grace...that felt so fucking good!" I moaned.

"Good!" she mumbled, giving me an extra hard suck before descending again.

There was less hesitation this time. I've heard it gets easier with repetition, and I guess it's true because I felt Grace swallow just as my cock passed into the back of her throat and another inch vanished into its depths. Her chin bumped my pubic bone and she gave her head that same little shake as she hovered there. Then she withdrew, breathed a couple of times as she lapped the head, and sank down again. Each time she went down on me she took a little more and I realized with a happy start that her lips were brushing the very bottom of my cock, hard up against her gripping finger and thumb.

"Jesus, Grace...I can't believe how good that feels!" I gasped.

This wasn't just encouragement anymore. It WAS truly amazing that a young woman could deepthroat me and wanted so much to do it. At 18, she was giving me a better blowjob than many adult women could manage, and I let that realization wash over me along with the amazing sensations created by her lips, tongue, and throat.

All too soon, though, I felt a flutter deep in my balls and knew the end was close. The slow pace of what she was doing wouldn't suffice to drive me over the edge, though, so I decided to interrupt her and tell her what I needed.

"God, Grace...you're going to make me cum! Just suck the head and stroke the shaft and you'll make me explode!"

She hummed happily and did as I asked, milking me urgently as my hips started to push up instinctively to fill the warm, wet suction she was creating. Within seconds, my balls tightened and I felt the first wave of sperm throbbing upward.

"Grace!" I moaned as I pushed up into her mouth one last time.

She sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed as jet after jet of cum rocketed up and out of my shaft and into her waiting mouth. Her free hand squeezed my balls tenderly in time with my explosions and she stroked me as I emptied myself. Long after my orgasm ended, she knelt beside me and sucked every last drop from my softening cock. Finally, with a satisfied sigh, she allowed my crown to pop from her lips and she sat up, looking down at my face with a satisfied smile. As I smiled back tiredly, she licked her lips and then raised her hand to lick between her thumb and forefinger that had formed the ring around my shaft. She looked so erotically beautiful at that moment that I felt my heart pound with unconscious, ancient lust for the sexuality of a young woman pleasing a man to the best of her ability. Her eyes were on me the whole time and they gleamed with pleasure at the pleasure she had clearly given me.

Still looking down at me, she let her hands fall to her lap. Her face was flushed with excitement and exertion and a few strands of her hair were dark with sweat where they had come loose from her ponytail. I had no words at that moment, and I just smiled. She took that as silent praise and continued to look smug as she twisted around to nestle herself against me once more with her head on my chest.

"I like the way you say my name," she whispered, her breath rustling my chest hair.

"Well that's good," I murmured back with a smile. "I say it all the time!"

"I mean when you're cumming," she clarified. "It makes me feel like...special and sexy."

"You ARE special and sexy!" I told her firmly.

"And you..." she said as she suddenly hoisted herself up to lie on top of me, "are a VERY good life coach!"

12