All Comments on 'Graduation Summer Ch. 15'

by 32aa

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The GOAT!!!!

And the Oscar goes to 32aa for the writing in the sex scene in the motel!!! The Greatest Of All Time as far as sex scenes I have read on Lit, or anywhere for that matter. The emphasis on the emotion and physical feelings and the understanding of what was happening never raised the concept of naked Twister in my mind. Their must have a whole lot of drafts and rewites for this one. For an engineer, 32aa, you are a damn fine writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Wonderful story. Hate to see it end. Looking forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

Enjoyable, love to know it the story continues in college or after college

32aa32aaabout 4 years agoAuthor
My humble thanks

Dear Anonymous, My humble thank you. Yes, it did take many tweaks, rereads, and edits. I wanted the final chapter to be as good as I could make it.

Again, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Simply The Best...

...story I have read on here. Every tale is allowed one big improbability, this one had improbably mature teenagers (nicely recognised by the "smart girl" comments from Mum).

No manufactured drama, just a growing love... so beautiful.

I am a natural proof reader so the few slips took me out of the story (e.g. "loser" not "looser", "storey" not "story") but those were rare.

Silly question... but you made a bit of a feature of it, and it struck me as very unlikely... pre-made frozen pizza in the 1960s? That would be a definite anachronism here in the UK. Whether right or wrong, it stuck out to me.

...and I love small breasts too... lovely bonus to a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A New Ending

Loved your story and the romance between the three characters. However, I felt you could have had a better ending. Might I suggest that you add a few more chapters. Chapter 16: Blow through the 4 years at college with each having dated a few people and the three getting together when at home over the 4 years. Not a lot of detail necessary.

Chapter 17: Graduation from College. Chris reveals that she has met a new guy who treats her like Bill does and that she plans to give it try to make a solid relationship and that she will not be participating with the threesome anymore. Bill gets a job in a larger city a few hours away. Rita and Bill continue their romance and and Bill ask Rita to marry him. She says yes and their parents are happy. They marry and Rita moves to Bill apartment. They live happily forever. End of story.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

Unfortunately, I've come to the end

It was a nice ride--teenage romance, sex, and love. Yet, there must be more to this story. These three still have active lives ahead of them--more friendships, romances, and relationships. Your readers undoubtedly want to know more about what happened after Chris, Rita, and Bill arrived at college. Did they go their separate ways, or did they continue their affair during college? And after college, where did they end up? As a previous commenter suggested, several more chapters would make this story satisfyingly complete. As it now stands, we're left hanging, just wondering.

All in all, it has been worth five stars for every chapter, even though there are spelling and grammar errors. Get a proofreader/editor and this good story will be superb. Thanks for posting it.

88Ozguy88Ozguyalmost 3 years ago

32aa, Truly one of 5he best, sensual, sensitive, love stories I have ever read on this site. Since early on in this series I have marked you as favourite author. This is both a compliment to you for what you have written and a sincere invitation for you to continue. You may site on different themes, but I can now easily find whatever you post. I truly love your writing … even though it is way far from technical…. HavHa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely hope you decide to pick this back up.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 3 years ago

I'll add my voice that say they loved the story (2nd time round for me), but I'll also add my voice to those that wouldn't mind seeing a continuation.

I hope your new series (which is equally lovely) will have a more completed ending to the story.

I do like it when lose knots are tied off...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You did an amazing job considering it was your first posting. What really impressed me was that you balanced some steamy sex with an actual story. Thank you from one engineer to another.

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 2 years ago

All 5's X 15 = 75 Stars. Just thought you'd like some engineer humor, from another retired engineer. Great story as is, no need to add more. Thank you RT.

Larryrg46Larryrg46almost 2 years ago

Amazing, wonderful story.

Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

One of my now favorite stories of any genre here. Loved every chapter. Would be ecstatic to see a couple of continuations of the stories. The college years and the a story of the post college experiences possibly culminating in either all three coming together as lifelong lovers or Tommy and Rita (I really feel they are a better match than Tommy and Chris, both romantically and sexually) marrying and possibly including Chris in loving visits.

Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

Additional comment on a possible additional College years story continuation. They are entering into college on the cusp of some the most violent protest periods against the Vietnam war and some of the mid-western universities were the scenes of many of those protests (Kent state in Ohio). Could be an interesting inclusion to that possible story continuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user32aa@32aa
software engineer, and got into this site a few years ago because it's classy and respectable.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES