Graduation Summer Ch. 15

Story Info
The girls get a motel room with surprises for Bill.
12k words
4.87
12k
14

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

The week continued. Rita and I got together at her place Wednesday night for some 'quiet' time in her basement. The three of us met up after work Friday night. It was raining so we spent the time again in Rita's basement, 'playing'. I went home with a severe case of blue balls. Chris and Rita were quietly planning on the next night's adventure. I was oblivious.

It was around 5:45 that I parked in Rita's driveway next to Chris's car and was met at the door by two sexy ladies. They had never before wore a lot of makeup, and I never really paid attention, but right then and there I was in complete awe. Their eyes were outlined such that it accentuated the whites and natural blueness. The honey colored eye brows distinct. Lashes long and distinct. While each had always had clear blemish-free complexions, a slight addition of a blush made each of their faces glow. A slight scent of some exotic perfume filled the area.

"You can blink now," smiled Rita as my gaze kept switching from one to the other.

"You both are sooo beautiful. What did you do? I love it."

"We've never wore a lot of makeup, and you seemed to like what we did...but thought we would try something new," Chris added with a grin, "it's part of our surprise for you tonight".

Surprise...for me...tonight? My mind was spinning. What was going on?

"We're taking Chris's car so why don't you park in the street?"

As I returned to the door, I took in what each was wearing. They each had on light blue mid-thigh shorts that molded to each of their firm little bottoms accentuating their long, smooth and tanned legs. The tops were cotton white pull-overs with a V-neck. Noticeably absent were bras. Rita's mom must not have been home, because poking through the soft cotton tops were FOUR points topping the soft mounds lying underneath.

"You're staring again," grinned Rita, "It's like you've never seen two girls without bras before".

"Each time...is just as fascinating as the first," I grinned back at each of them before leaning in to gently kiss two pairs of soft and moist lips. I could feel myself starting to throb.

"Let's go," said Chris as we headed out the door towards her car, "You," looking at me, "you sit in the middle. So we can play."

As I slid across the seat, and settled between them, Rita turned to me, grinning, "Remember we said we had a surprise for you tonight?"

I nodded.

"Well, it starts here...now," she said as she reached into her purse and brought out a dark scarf. Looking at me, "We are taking you somewhere and you need to be blindfolded. OK?" I could only nod. I had no idea what was happening, but with these two...together...it could be anything... anything!

"A couple of rules. First; no touching, at least by you. YOUR hands are to remain at your sides unless we move them. Second; no talking and that means no questions. WE'RE in charge...at least for a while. Got it?" Chris asked...I could hear the grin.

I nodded and turned myself over to them. Whatever was going to happen it was clear they had planned this, and wanted it to be fun and special.

I tried to keep track of turns. How far we would go. Listening...but that was difficult as the radio was on and turned up a bit along with the wind through the windows as we traveled down the road. I sensed the car speed up. On the open road. Out of town?

A hand caressed my right thigh and slowly traveled up to my hardening member before tracing the outline and gently squeezing. Rita leaned in, "You like?" she whispered seductively in my ear before planting a tender kiss on my cheek.

Taking my left hand in hers, the next thing I felt was the warmth and softness of her bare left breast. She had raised her top up to expose her chest. We had to be outside the town. My fingers toyed with the hardening rubbery nub as she let out a groan. I didn't know it but Chris was steeling glimpses of this activity. I continued to play with her nipple before I felt the car slow and she pulled back and lowered her top. Must be coming into a town. The car came to a stop.

"Switch," I heard Chris say as they quickly traded places and the car was again moving, slowly at first, and then up to highway speed. Again, I felt a hand on my thigh traveling up to my now fully engorged dick, which was painfully tucked along my leg, trapped by my tighty-whities. Chris teased as she traced her fingertip along my length. I groaned, as she leaned in to kiss my cheek,

"You know you like it. You want me to take it out and play with it?" her voice sultry, as I nodded.

"Want me to cup your balls... massage them?" I again nodded as she cupped my package through my shorts and gently squeezed.

"Want me to take you into my mouth? To lick the head...? Make you cum?" she purred as I nodded again and my dick throbbed.

"Thought so...Maybe if you keep following the rules, and be good, I - I mean WE, will give you plenty to play with." While I couldn't see, I could hear the flirty-seductive grin in her voice as she leaned away for a moment only to return. Taking my left hand and placing squarely on her left bare breast. I knew the drill as I flicked the nub, rolling between my thumb and index finger. Gently applying more pressure in the way I knew she liked. Pulling it away from her chest. She let out a loud gasp, "YES".

I completely lost track of time as I continued to tweak Chris's nipple, before she pulled back. Must be entering another town. 'Where the hell were we?' I thought. Then the car really slowed, turned, parked, and shut off. I could hear traffic whizzing by so we were along a main highway. The smell of cooked food...a diner...a burger joint close by. Didn't help much. Could be anywhere. Chris helped me out of the car and guided me through a door from the humid night air into an air conditioned room. The smell was something like a cleaning product... Windex or something like that.

"Stand right here...Give us a few moments and you will get to see the first part of your surprise for the night," Chris said as she kissed my cheek. I heard shuffling and quiet whispers along with a few giggles.

"Ok... Take off the blindfold," I heard Rita's sultry voice.

I didn't bother with untying. Just lifted it off my eyes and over my head. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the light. Quickly looking around...it was a motel room bathed in a soft warm golden glow from the lamps on the nearby night stands. On the bed in front of me was a vision of unadulterated sexuality... Both naked...On their backs. Propped on their elbows on a King sized bed. The soft light gave each of them a golden hue. Each with a sexy smile. Each with one leg flopped to the side, the other slightly bent and slightly opened. The underlying crease poking through their honey blonde fur. Their breasts slightly flattened against their chest as four erect nipples poked upward. Presenting themselves- all of themselves to me.

My heart stopped as I took a deep breath. My dick throbbed inside my shorts. I was going to have a major wet spot on my shorts. While I had seen them naked on many occasions, this...it reminded me of when Rita first offered herself to me in her bedroom and Chris on the picnic table at the lake. We were going to Make Love for the rest of the evening. The bedside clock said 6:35. We had around five hours, or so. Oh MY!!

Rita spoke first, grinning, "Well, do you like the first part of your surprise?"

'First part?' I thought. I didn't have a clue of what the second part could be. But if it was anything like the first, I was going to be one happy camper.

She continued, "Your girlfriends are all right here...for YOU," she smiled as she toyed with her right nipple shifting her legs a bit farther apart.

"Well... Are you just going to stand there and look, or are you going to join us...naked?" added Chris with a sultry smile as she also toyed with her right nipple her legs moving apart. I wanted to ask where we were, but at that moment...I didn't care.

Standing at the foot of the bed I started to undress. The sandals, my tee shirt, next came my outer shorts tossed onto the nearby chair as I stood in my tighty-whities. My visible bulge and the growing wet spot on full display. I was reaching for the elastic waistbands when I heard from Rita, "Wait... We want to do that part."

They quickly got up and crawled to the foot of the bed on their hands and knees. Their breasts hanging and jiggling as only a pair of teenage AA and A cups can before coming to sit on either side of me. We all stared at each other for a few moments before a pair of hands went up the inside of each thigh coming together at the base of my shorts. Fingers slipped inside the base from each side and probed my scrotum. I groaned. They grinned.

Their hands continued up to the waist band before slipping inside to slowly lower my shorts first off my butt and then the front came slowly down as first the top of my pubic hair came into view followed by the base of my hardening dick. Slowly the shaft was exposed until just the head was hidden. They each looked at each other, grinned, and then quickly jerked my shorts to my ankles as my now completely hard dick bobbed and stood horizontal.

"Don't you just love the way it just pops out? So hard... So warm," Rita cooed as her right hand encircled my shaft while her left hand cupped my soft scrotum to gently massage each hanging testicle. "I never get tired of looking, touching, stroking, massaging... Here... your turn."

Rita's hands were replaced by Chris's as her left hand cupped my balls, the index finger moved to lightly stroke the perineum at the base of my scrotum. I groaned as my dick throbbed in her hand. I looked down at Chris and watched as she just grinned back before first planting a light kiss on the very tip and then swirled her tongue around the entire glans. Looking back up, grinning, before taking the entire head of my hard dick into her mouth. Pulling back slowly, I watched as her lips retreated along the shaft to pull at the ridges of the glans and over the glistening head. I just groaned.

"So soft and so warm," Chris cooed as she continued to cup my scrotum.

"Come on. You've got two horney girlfriends that need attention," as she sat up and smiled at me. I pulled them both to their feet, pulling each into me, their breasts pressing against my sides, their bushes against my hips as I tenderly kissed each deeply.

"I love you Rita," kiss.

"I love you Chris," kiss.

"I love you Bill," kiss.

"I love you Bill," kiss.

Chris leans across towards her best friend and smiles, "I love you Rita," kissss.

"I love you Chris," Rita returned a deep kiss as I watched.

At that moment, there wasn't another world outside that room. Everything - our whole emotional being was centered in the space our three bodies occupied. The air that we shared as we embraced. Their heads on both my shoulders as I gently rubbed my hands up and down their bare backs and bare tight little bottoms.

Nothing was said as we all turned and climbed onto the bed with me in the middle. Wow. A king sized bed. Three naked teenage bodies. I didn't know where to start. I mean, yeah, we had had sex before as a group. Made love a number of times as a group, and individually. But this was going to be different. More tender. More passionate. Less hurried. It was Rita that must have sensed my indecisiveness.

"Chris's nipples need some loving attention," she softly said as she kissed my cheek smiling, then added "then mine," as I moved over to kiss her lips.

Chris was on her back with her legs slightly opened as I turned toward her to lay partially on top. My dick pressing against her hip. Her soft left breast against my chest as we exchanged a longing look before leaning in to kiss her awaiting lips. Our tongues danced. I nibbled on her upper lip before moving to nibble on the exposed flesh under her left ear and down her neck to the center of her chest between those soft mounds before raking my tongue across her left nipple. A deep moan of pleasure escaped her lips. Her dark pink nipples were as hard as I've ever seen them. The surrounding areola a deep coral color in contrast to the flawless golden breast. Leaving the left nipple, I licked and sucked the right nipple as Chris's hip gyrated and pressed into me.

I looking over to see Rita patiently watching and smiling as I made slow love to her best friend's nipples. She sat up straight and assumed 'the pose'...hands behind her head...chest pushed out as her small firm breasts sat high and tight against her chest...nipples erect. A sultry smile appeared as she swayed. She needed some attention. More to the point...her sensitive nipples needed some attention.

Turning back to Chris, I gave her a tender kiss, and then rose to my knees to meet Rita's lips as we embraced. Her breasts against my chest. Nipples brushing back and forth across my chest, as my dick nestled between her thighs. My hands moving up and down her back cupping her small firm butt cheeks on each downward stroke.

Pushing her down on her back I feasted on each breast and erect nipple. The cinnamon colored areola a slightly darker contrast to the surrounding tanned flesh. The rust colored nipple stood erect. Licking...sucking...gently pinching I could hear Rita's breathing quicken as minutes later her body jolted three or four times.

Looking up I found her smiling, "Thanks... I love it that you can do that to me... that you love my little boobs and nipples as much as you do...I think Chris's pussy needs some attention...What do you think? Your pussy ready for his tongue, and dick?"

We both looked over to see Chris toying with her nipples as she opened her legs to the widest and cooed, "What do you think?" as she reached down to spread her lips with her fingers revealing the glistening of her inner engorged pink folds. White love juices beginning to pool on the sheets as she pulled back the hood to expose the pink pearl: engorged and wet.

Rearranging myself between her opened legs, I first took in her sweet mucky scent before running my tongue from the very bottom, across her opening, pausing a moment to press my tongue into her, before continuing to encircle and gently suck and lick the center of her pleasure. A primal groan filled the room. My tongue had 'made love' to Chris's pussy enough times to know what she liked, thanks to her coaching (I was told I was a quick learner). As she approached the point of no return, her hands held me between her legs. Her thighs tight against my ears. I looked up to watch Rita's tongue circling Chris's nipple as I plunged a finger into her warmth and curled it forward hitting the spot we had discovered but didn't know the name of (the elusive G spot).

She let out a cry that could wake the dead as her body convulsed two...three...four times before pulling me away from between her legs and up to her waiting lips for a passionate kiss.

"I love tasting myself on you. But NOW, I want you inside of me...I NEED you inside of me," she panted as she pushed me onto my back and straddled my hips, my dick nestled between her folds as she glided herself along my length; coating my entire length with her copious juices.

Leaning forward we kissed as I felt Rita reach over to rub the head of my dick against Chris's folds. I was waiting for a condom to appear. Chris sat up. The tip of my dick at her entrance. Her head back. Eyes closed before looking down at me with look of lust and need, "Ready for the second part of your surprise? We won't be needing a condom... Ever again. Rita and I are both on the Pill. Have been for over a month. Besides, we both just finished our periods so we're doubly safe. Tonight... you are going to be inside of each of us with your bare dick. Cumming inside of us. Filling each of each us with your thick white seed. To be as close as a couple can be."

I laid there with my mouth open, taking in what she had just said, and what was about to happen.

"Rita got your first cherry. I'm going to get your second. You will be the first to cum inside of each us...To empty your balls in each of us," she purred as she and Rita exchanged smiles and knowing looks.

And with that she closed her eyes and slowly lowered herself as I watched my bare dick pierce her pink lips and then disappear. She bottomed out as we both let our gasps.

The sensations were much more intense than I was used to, or imagined. I could feel everything. I could feel the textures of her walls. I started imagining all those glistening pink folds inside of her rolling over my bare dick, but then realized thinking about that would only make me cum quicker. I needed to pace myself. We had a lot of time. A slow start suited us both as Chris slowly rolled her hips...sensually riding me... pulling forward to where the glans would just part her lips. The air conditioning cooling my slickened length before settling back as my entire length re-entered her warmth. Rita had first repositioned herself to watch the entry and exiting of my dick before rising to her knees to firmly kiss Chris's lips and then leaning over to kiss my lips before lying to my side to watch, toying with her nipple.

I reached up to first run my fingers through Chris's fur before settling on her love button, to gently circle, as Chris purred and slowly rode me. She stopped for a moment, fully impaled, with a twinkle in her eye as she sat tall and clasped her hands behind her head striking 'The Pose'. My bare dick throbbed.

"I felt that," as she tightened her inner muscles.

"Did you give him a squeeze?" as I turned to see Rita grinning.

"Yep," as she gave me another squeeze. I groaned.

Chris resumed her slow 'ride' as I continued to gently circle her love button. My free hand alternated between grasping a firm butt cheek and palming her breast, rolling and pinching her nipple, she purred contently.

She picked up the pace, and moments later her whole body shook with one hard spasm after another while the sensations of a second round of orgasms rolled through her leaving her breathless. Her inner muscles contracting. I pulled her body down to me kissing her passionately while rolling to my left into the superior position driving my hardness deep into Chris's pussy. She gasped as I settled in as she spread her legs wide giving me complete access.

Looking down at her. Her eyes now hungry... needy. Her voice raspy, "Give it to me! Every hard fucking inch! Make me take it! Make me take it all, Bill! Fuck me! Fuck me! I want to feel you cum! Cum inside of me! Fill me."

I ground my pubic bone into her clit angling my dick side to side within her pussy. Partially withdrew and then slammed back down, over and over and over. In, out, angle to side, to the other side, up, down, slow internal rotation, grind on the clit, another thrust to the cervix. Her beautiful breasts bobbing with each thrust. She rubbed at my back egging me on. Pulling me into her with each thrust. All the while our eyes never left each other.

Then it happened. I gasped, arched my back and let loose with a deep cry emptying my lungs and my full balls at the same time. Chris felt the rush inside of her, an explosion of spunk so heavy there seemed no way she could contain it all. It filled her to bursting with my semen in hot, jerking, spurts. We quickly fell back together laying my head next to her cheek kissing the soft skin as our breathing subsided.

"Wow. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen." as Chris and I turned to see Rita on her side, her head propped, grinning as us, toying with her nipple. Chris and I had been in our own little world for the past few minutes that we were completely oblivious to the fact that Rita was right there...watching her best friend take my bare dick inside of her and me filling her with my white seed.

32aa
32aa
450 Followers