Graduation Summer Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning back to Chris..."I love you Chris," kissssss.

"I love you Bill," kiss.

"I love you Rita," kissssss as she leaned over.

"I love you Bill," kiss.

Rita, "I love you Chris," kissss.

Chris, "I love you Rita," kisss.

"So, did you like not having to wear a condom? Did it feel different? Chris...did it feel different for you?" All these questions as my bare dick partially softened still inside Chris's warmth.

I rolled off Chris to lay on my back between them. Rita cuddling to my right. Her soft breast against my chest. Chris too taking up position on my left as my dick, coated with Chris's juices and my cum, lay against my thigh. I was in heaven.

"Well, I can feel his stuff running down the crack of my butt. Good thing we don't have to worry about the sheets," Chris giggled.

"It was wonderful...Being inside of her I could feel everything. The head of my dick passing through her opening as I entered her. Her inner walls as I pressed deep into her.

"I can't wait to feel myself inside of you," as I leaned over and kissed Rita with a smile.

"Me neither. Why don't you go in the bathroom and clean that thing up. I want a clean one when it enters me. You don't have to take a shower...We'll ALL do that later," Rita said with a smile.

I climbed down the bed and turned to look at my two naked girls. Chris saw me looking and spread her legs open to display the combination of our love fluids running down the crack of her butt. There was going to be one big wet spot, as I turned into the bathroom and shut the door.

"I sure hope the Pill works," Chris said almost under her breath.

"Not to worry. It'll be fine. Remember, we're also safe because our periods just ended. So, tell me...did you feel him squirt into you? Did it feel different with no condom?"

"It didn't feel THAT different...maybe a little...I think it was just the idea that there was nothing between us...His bare dick inside of me. You can't get any closer than that. You wait...you'll see, and I'll be watching," Chris smiled at her best friend before their lips met.

............

Meanwhile, I'm in the bathroom, over the sink, washing my semi soft dick and pubes, thinking about what had just happened, and what was going to happen in the next few hours. They had gotten on the Pill. Whose idea was that? Their moms had to know. Did their moms suggest it? Do their mom's think we are all having sex together? I sure hope chemistry and the Pill work. There's something reassuring about a condom...there's a physical barrier. With the Pill, you're relying on chemistry. Maybe it's just me. They're obviously confident. They've seen and talked with the doctor. I knew nothing. Again, remember, this was the sixties. There was very little public information on these types of subjects available.

I had just shot my load inside of Chris, and Rita was anxiously waiting. My Rita. My first. Then I remembered what Rita had said just before I left the bed...WE were all going to take a shower...later. I felt my dick start to come back to life with that thought and image.

............

Returning to the room I found them in pretty much the same spots as before. "My turn," said Chris as she popped off the bed and headed toward the bathroom, but not before looking at the wet spot where her butt was. "Oh, you guys might want to use the other side and miss the wet spot."

"I think there will be a lot of wet spots all over the bed before the night is through," added Rita with a sly grin, "Besides, that's why we got a king sized bed...Lots of room".

Turning toward the bathroom door, Chris looked back at us as I snuggled up to Rita's bareness, "Don't mind me when I come back. I'll just watch...This time... He's all yours," grinned Chris as she turned and disappeared into the bathroom.

I turned to Rita as she lay on her back and we each looked into each other's eyes. I really liked Chris. She was vibrant, exciting, fun, and sexy as hell; but, Rita had a special place in my heart. Not just because she was my first lover. It was more than that. We had mended our fences. Had poured out our hearts to each other that first night. Had made love in her bedroom. Had bonded into becoming best friends, and lovers. We were about to share something even more intimate. Like Chris said and had told her earlier, and I was thinking it too...'we were going to be as close to each other as a couple can be'...nothing between us... inside of her with no condom. Filling her with my seed.

Gently kissing her soft lips. My tongue tracing each lip. My lips nibbling her bottom lip before our mouths opened. She made small noises of pleasure as our tongues danced. Pulling back, I whispered, "I love you".

"I love you too... Make love to me...Slowly...We're in no hurry."

No sweeter words had ever entered my ears, as my lips found hers again before breaking and began a slow trail of kisses down her neck to her chest. Propping myself up, I saw her eyes close. I then watched as my fingers traced their way over her right breast, each finger gently moving across the erect nipple before gently rolling it between my index finger and thumb. I heard a sharp intake of breath. I turned my attention to her left breast and gave the nipple equal attention as she gasped again.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and sucked in as much of that soft breast as possible. Easily half went in. I returned to tease and gently suck her nipple. Pulling back, my tongue gave her right nipple a full lick from the base of my tongue to the tip, with the tip lightly tracing circles around the areola and rigid nub. I looked up to see her eyes still closed, the corners of her mouth turned up in a satisfying grin as I once again engulfed as much of the soft flesh as I could. Her hand behind my head. Holding me to her breast as I could feel her hips start to move under me.

"The other one...Please...it needs attention too," she whispered.

I switched over to the other, snatching up her other nipple between my lips as I lashed her stiff nipple with my tongue as I sucked it. I circled it, brushed it, and flattened it. I pleasured it with the warmth and wetness of my tongue that I knew she enjoyed.

"Oh my god," she gasped as she pulled me in tighter to her chest, "You really like my little boobs don't you?"

"I've never seen, kissed, or touched anything sooo beautiful...or so sexy," as I looked up to see her grinning back at me. "I could make love to your breasts and nipples for hours."

"I know. And...thank you... Thank you for making me feel special. Kiss em some more. I'm not ready for you to move on. This feels sooo good."

"Like you said, we have plenty of time," as I continued worshipping her breasts until she jolted and shook. Pulling me in tight. Pressing as much of her soft flesh into my mouth as she could.

We didn't hear Chris reenter the room as she gently laid on her side on the far side of the bed propping her head.

I made my way down her smooth flat stomach, stopping at her cute little navel, kissing the top of the golden forest as she opened her legs and I lay nestled between them. I placed my thumb and index finger on each side of her folds and spread them wide apart. Between her slim lips was a lot of pink, and all of it glistening. She'd gotten so wet ... she was ready.

My erection had already been stabbing the bed beneath me, but that thought made me even harder. Holding her open like that, I could see her tiny pink pea, which was no longer hidden under its protective hood. With my face hovering so close to her pussy, I could smell the faint, musky scent. Her special unique scent. My cock started to throb.

I planted my lips directly onto her slit and pushed my tongue through her slick, hot inner flesh, brushing up and through her, until the tip of my tongue flicked up and off her engorged clit. That time, the smacking sound of my lips coming free was noticeably wetter. Rita gasped and sighed again. "Lick gently," she whispered. I did. Right on her clit. "oooo...That's it...right there," she cooed.

I jutted out my tongue and quickly circled the pink button with a touch as light as a feather. And just with that quick touch, Rita moaned sharply, and her legs shut around my head.

I continued with broad strokes, brushing the flat of my tongue across all the pink flesh of her hot pussy. The puffiness of her pussy lent well to me pushing my tongue through her cleft it in long, slow licks. With each deep kiss my tongue slathered across all of her, her outer folds, her inner lips, her inner flesh, and her little clit. Rita was now squirming. She breathed whimpering moans and raked her bottom lip between her teeth.

Reaching up, my hands on her breasts switched to focusing solely on her sensitive nipples, on pinching them, rolling them between my fingers, playing with them every way I could. With my fingers toying with her nipples and my tongue furiously stimulating her clit, it was only a few more moments before Rita went off.

Her back suddenly arched up as she cried out. Then, just as suddenly, she leaned forward and grabbed my hair, taking two thick fistfuls of it. She moaned loudly, her chest heaving up and down. For my part, my right hand left her breast and two fingers entered her to my knuckle, stroking that sensitive inner spot. My tongue flattened against her clit and kept it there, letting Rita ride out her orgasm while I smothered that little lightning rod of pleasure. She bucked into my face as her climax coursed through her. The first contractions were incredibly strong; through those, she rode my face. Eventually, I could hear and feel her orgasm fade. Her moans got softer, her fingers clutching my hair loosened, and her locked legs relaxed. When the last wave of her orgasm was gone, Rita released me and fell back against the bed like a lump.

I climbed up, leaned over her, and kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you too... I want you inside of me. I love the taste of me on you," she grinned.

"Get on top," I whispered, as I kissed her again.

She smiled as she knew what I wanted... To see her... To see those firm perky breasts high and tight on her chest as she struck "The Pose".

We rolled to our right as Rita straddled my hips, my dick resting between her wet folds as she moved back and forth along my length...spreading her natural lubrication along my entire length while spending a little extra time grinding herself against the sensitive tip of my hardness. The feeling of her slickness and warmth on the bare head was incredible, as I let out a moan of pleasure.

She leaned forward as our lips met. I felt a hand, first caressing my balls and then grasping the shaft to rub the tip against Rita's lips. Chris.

"Sit back," I heard Chris whisper.

Her lips left mine as I watched her straighten upward. The tip of my dick just parting her soft folds as she gave me a sultry smile before slowly lowering herself, taking me inside of her warmth in one fluid motion as we both let out a gasp at the penetration. And then I was in... All the way.

"Oh my god Rita...You feel sooo good."

I watched, as like a cat stretching, arching her back and reaching behind her head, proudly pushing her firm little breasts forward. She grinned as our eyes met. My dick throbbed inside of her, which produced a broad smile as she squeezed me.

"mmmm...I felt that... Come up here."

As I sat up, her legs wrapping around my waist as the last bit of me entered her. The walls of her love canal so smooth, I swear I could feel her heart beat against the sensitive glans. Another feeling I never felt before with a condom on. I was balls deep as I pulled her close to kiss those soft wet lips. I rubbed my hands up and down her bare back stopping only to grasp a pair of soft butt cheeks to pull her in closer, and deeper, if that was possible. She would rotate her hips a bit as the head of my dick would slowly rub across her cervix which would bring another satisfying moan. Another sensation that I never felt with a condom. I throbbed inside of her... again.

She leaned back. Presenting her engorged hard nipples to me I leaned in and licked first the right one then the left bringing a gentle "mmmm" from her lips. I then engulfed as much of her little breast as I could and ran my tongue over and around the nipple, as she held my head close to her chest.

She turned as I switched breasts and nipples, while continuing to roll and pinch the slick one I just left as she continued to hold me tight against her chest.

Pulling me up to her lips we kissed hard...passionately...now with a hunger...a need, "Come on...do me...cum in me...fill me... make me yours."

We rolled together, never becoming disconnected before settling back. Her legs spread as she opened herself wide, feet on the mattress, knees almost flat to her sides. We were at eye level. Face to face. My throbbing dick again pressed deep inside and with her head propped up on a couple of pillows. I would only have to lower mine a little whenever I wanted to kiss her.

I moved slowly...in... and out. Feeling the head of my dick against the velvety smooth walls. Bottoming out with each deep penetration. Holding...rotating my hips as my dick would move back and forth inside of her. Hitting that sensitive spot.

"Yes. Yes. Ohhhh you feel sooo good. Sooo deep," she purred.

Pulling back slowly until just the glans rested between her wet folds before slowly penetrating her deeply. We each gasped. I continued... in and out... in and out. Slowly. Lovingly. Pausing only to kiss her soft lips.

She watched as I sat upright and gazed down as I watched my bare dick, now coated white with her love juices, move in and out of her. Chris came over and gently kissed Rita and then sat up as we shared a brief kiss before looking down to watch as I slowly stroked myself in... and out... in... and out. We smiled at each other as we shared another kiss as she pressed her soft breast against my side before moving off to lay on her side to watch, and enjoy, our coupling.

I had teased her enough, "NOW...Do me. Do it to Me," Rita gasped.

Leaning forward, locking my elbows, our eyes locked, I increased the pace gradually, moving my hips just a little faster with every gentle thrust, while still keeping the motion smooth and sensual. With that warm, wet flesh rolling over and around my rock-hard dick, I was already feeling that signature pressure building in my gut. Somehow it felt like I was getting even harder as I slid in and out of her. As if that was possible.

Rita just smiled back. Maybe it was the moment getting to me, but as I looked down at her then, that cute face seemed even more beautiful than usual. I had to lower myself and kiss her again. She smiled back.

Soon I'd worked myself into fucking her nice and hard. I wasn't so sensual anymore. I was hungry. She was hungry. We were both needy. I put my whole body into motion, thrusting with more than just my hips. I pumped my dick into her tight, slick pussy, grunting at the pleasure of it. Rita started mewing those sweet moans again, and just like that, the room was filled with the sounds of sex. Her fingers dug into my shoulders, leaving eight little crescent shaped cuts from her nails that I didn't even notice. I would see them later at home and smile as I would be reminded of this moment.

Hot pleasure churned in my gut as that signature pressure spread out into my thighs, tightening my legs. Rita's firm, perky breasts bounced on her chest with each thrust. I spent a while staring at them, marveling at how they bounced, but before too long I was looking down again, watching her puffy, gaping lips swallow up the long, hard cock that was moving in and out of her beautiful body. Those hot, wet inner folds snugly rolling around my cock were getting dangerously close to milking my load out of me.

I tried to keep it all going as long as possible, but it was too much. It felt too good. "Rita," I panted as I looked to her, "I'm gonna cum."

Her blue eyes gleamed as they met mine. "Yes," she said. She raised her long legs and wrapped them snugly around my hips. "Cum...Cum inside of me. Fill me."

The hot pleasure and pressure were boiling over. My breath quickened. I grunted harder. I thrusted wildly, thrusting between her parted legs. I was completely lost in the heat of the moment. I pummeled her with my hips, noisily slapping my crotch into hers. I pounded her pussy with my cock for all the pleasure I could get out of it, for all the pleasure it could squeeze out of me. For all the pleasure it could deliver to her. With her legs folded closed around my hips, her pussy felt even tighter than it had before. There was no stopping myself anymore. Closer and closer I got, the pleasure simmering and my cock throbbing. The pressure at the base of my dick exploded, and the pleasure I'd been feeling turned fiery. Molten bliss rhythmically coursed through my core.

My whole body clenched. I gave Rita one last thrust, burying myself balls-deep, and then fired off inside her, letting all the length of my dick delight in the heat and wetness of her tight pussy as I came and came. Her legs still wrapped around me, ankles locked, pulling me deep into her being. I could feel my cock twitch and jump inside of her, spurting out my load. Filling her with my thick white sperm for the first time. The pleasure was so intense, and the head of my cock was so sensitive inside her, it felt like lightning bolts were hitting it. I let out a long, loud groan. Rita watched me intently, all the while, gazing into my eyes as I endlessly came inside of her.

But it did eventually end. When I finished cumming, I almost collapsed atop her. I slowly lowered myself until our bodies were touching and my forehead was resting against hers. I put just enough force in my arms to not put my full weight atop her. When one of us just barely shifted in place, I almost twitched at the sudden pleasure of my still stiff cock moving inside her pussy. My cock had gotten almost painfully sensitive. It felt noticeably warmer and wetter inside Rita then, and I had a good idea why.

I pushed myself up with my arms and rose onto my knees. Rita unwrapped her legs from my hips and laid them at my sides. I looked down. Her puffy pussy was wide open around my dick, which was now just as wet as she was. Our pubic hair matted, soaked with her juices. I started slowly pulling out.

"Not yet," she whispered as I pushed my softening dick back inside of her as our lips met. Then our eyes locked.

"I love you, Bill."

"I love you, Rita."

Sitting up, I watched as the head of my dick slipped out from her wet pussy, her pussy closed into that slim slit of dusky lips that it had been before, like I'd never been inside her. Then, not a moment later, the mixture of her juices and my cum poured out of her slit. Flowing out from between her dusky lips in a thick river of white. The flow was steady for a good few seconds. Even though I had earlier cum in Chris, I saw that I had really filled her. I'd never seen my cum inside a girl before, but I could damn sure get used to it, as I flopped down between the girls.

"I could feel you," she said as she drew a breath, "coming inside of me."

I nodded a hot breath at her.

"I could feel your cock swell." She whispered.

"Wow," I heard from our right. "I've seen you guys do it before. But never like that. It was so passionate and at times so intense," Chris leaned over to kiss first me and then leaning over me, dragging her firm breasts across my chest to kiss Rita before settling back.

"I think we've made another mess," which brought on laughter and giggles as we settled in together. A quick look at the clock said we had plenty of time left as we all relaxed in our afterglow.